Door to Door Constructions Ltd.

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Surrey BC V3R 3V6
Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Door to Door Constructions Ltd.

Reviews for Door to Door Constructions Ltd.

0 reviews Surrey, BC

September 18,2021

Param was very professional. Very punctual. Workmanship was excellent. He renovated my bottom floor and before the end of this year he is going to change floors upstairs for us. We are very very happy with his work. Thank you so much. The place looks amazing.

Thanks you Ravi for trusting me . Will love to work for you guys again.

0 reviews Surrey, BC

Kitchen renovation

Door to Door constructions did a fantastic job . They build my dream kitchen exactly as I expected . Parm was very punctual and did Everything in time and budget . I will use their services again in future and definitely recommend them .

Thank you Nav for trusting us with your dream kitchen. Will definitely love to work with you in future.

More about Door to Door Constructions Ltd.