Drywall Contractors

Reviews for LR Contracting

Otto in Barrie
Otto in Barrie

Excellent work

I will highly recommend LR Contracting to anyone thinking of Renovation on their home. They are a very professional team knowledgeable, clean, and efficient.
Very professional and extremely punctual. They give us some very good suggestions. Their quote was detailed. There was no surprise at the end. Extremely happy. Excellent work.

Thank you so much mr. Otto for you support. We hope you enjoy your newly renovated living space .

Lr Contracting

Private User reviews Mirabel,

Drywall and taping of my new house

Luiz and his team did a great job at my house . He responded quickly to my request and gave a good price for a quality job.
I highly recommend him and his team. job!!!! Very satisfied!
Good communication and hight stand service.
LR team is a good team.

Thank you so much for your kind words ms. Dag. And for your trust in our team !!

Andréia in Toronto
Andréia in Toronto

Metal frame, Insulation , Drywall and Taping

Luiz and his team did a great job! The services I used was Metal frame, Insulation , Drywall and Taping and I am very satisfied. The Constant communication throughout the whole project was admirable, the work was perfectly completed on a timely manner, I would highly recommend LR Contracting to anyone.

Thank you so much for Andrea . It was a fun experience working on this project .

Luiz

Apartment renovation

Luiz was very communicative and he did a fantastic job. He was clear on the scope of work that was to be provided, and he finished in a timely manner.

Thank you so much for your trust . I look forward to working with you again

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Just satisfactory

Communication was great at the beginning while I was getting quotes but became progressively worse as the project continued. The work itself is satisfactory and I have no complaints about Luiz's work. He repaired the drywall bubbles I had but didn't really go through in detail what was going to be done.

Some things that could have been better:
- Communication on arrival times and length of work sessions. I had to follow up consistently and throughout the day to figure out when he was going to arrive.
- A little more care for cleanliness. Mud was tracked into the house and left for me to clean up. Drywall mud and dust was left on the ground for me to clean up as well.
- More explanation or providing some options of what work was being done. I suggested what work needed to be done but confirmation that it's the best solution would have been nice.

Overall I think a good job was done. Some improvement in customer care and communication would have moved this up to 4-5 star territory.

Hi Jeff. I apologize I couldn't give you the attention you deserved. But we appreciate your business. Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Jame in Toronto
Jame in Toronto

Drywall demo

Luiz did a fantastic job removing the drywall btw my master and guest bedroom and finishing off the result. Really super to deal with a professional and great guy; the quote was reasonable and Luiz made himself available to do the job right away which is what I wanted. He is now officially my drywall guy. Thank you so much! Very highly recommended.

thank you so much Jame. You can always count on us for your next projects .

Drywall

I needed to repair or replace an entire wall in my living room that was damaged from a mirror removal. Luiz, a friendly guy, figured out how to best deal with this problem. He added new drywall and taped and sanded. His hours were flexible which helped with my schedule.

thank you for your trust.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Basement Drywall

Luiz responded quick, provided a quote within a day. After the initial go ahead, he had the drywall delivered within a day as promised. Luiz would always return my call and test messages. I highly recommend Luiz and his team.

thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you.

cheers

Boardman  in York
Boardman in York

Pape and danforth drywall

Luis has a great personality and does a good job ! We had a small drywall project 2000sqft and he came and got it all done in one day.
I really like his work ethic as well.

thank you for your support . ot was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Garage Drywall Installation & Mud

The initial response to request for quote was quick. The site visit was very professional. The quote came shortly thereafter, and reflected my needs as we had discussed. They were on time for the work, worked quickly while maintaining a high quality job all around.

thank you for taking the time, and for the opportunity.

More about LR Contracting

Specialized in the Drywall, Taping and Insulation, with keen focus on quality and customer service.
Educational background in Construction Project Management bringing the latest techniques and products to the services we provide.