BNS Roofing Ltd

Reviews for BNS Roofing Ltd

MaureenPerovic
MaureenPerovic
1 review Ajax, ON

Helped me out when I was left high and dry

I had a family friend doing my roof, unfortunately he broke his leg and that left me with a half completed roof. I was having no luck until I phoned BNS. They did whatever they could to make sure my roof was completed quickly. That included them working late while it was rain. I could not recommend this company enough and I'm very pleased with the work they did. Only complaint I have is that I didn't have them do the entire roof!

Hey there, we appreciate it a lot that you chose us. We gave you a promise to have it done and so we did. Thank you for your kind words

New Roof

Bns roofing provided us with great service and had a great crew that came out. Easy to deal with and well done professional job. Thank you for the new roof.

Thank you very much we appreciate your kind words. It makes us happy when our clients are satisfied with our work

Nasko in Markham
Nasko in Markham

Roof repair

Amazing experience with this company. Very experienced and professional personnel. Extremely safety oriented and clean job over all. Fantastic experience I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to repair/replace their roof.

Hey there Nasko, thank you for your review, we are very happy for choosing and trusting us.
Best wishes, BNS team

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto

Absolutely fantastic guys!!! They came out and got the job done all in a day! Got the old stuff off, replaced it and did a fantastic clean up!! There wasnt a nail in sight and I have toddlers and small children plus 2 dogs, if there was even 1 nail left behind I would definitely know about it. Now my house looks brand new! These guys did amazing, Incredible company. Definitely recommend them for all of your roofing needs!

Hey Don, this means a lot to our team, our crew is full of professionals. It's in our mindset of how important it is to leave the clients house better than we found it!! Thank you for your kind review.
Best regards, BNS team

Dina in Mississauga
Dina in Mississauga

Roofing Restoration

My husband and I were referred to BNS roofing from a close friend of ours. The service provided by this team was impeccable, as they were very responsive and transparent in their pricing.
The roofing specialists offered honest and respectful service throughout the entire process of restoring and reshingling our roof. They communicated effectively, and provided us with before and after pictures of the progress and final result.

All members of the team are true craftsmen, we are extremely grateful to have been referred to this company.
Thank you again BNS roofing for all the great work!!

We truly appreciate your review Dina, we loved working on your roof, thank you again for the cold waters u gave us during that extremely hot day!
Wish you the best, BNS team

Amazing and very friendly workers, got the job done quickly and efficiently. I usually have very bad luck with workers coming to my house and renovating but they did an outstanding job. Will for sure be calling them in the future

Its our pleasure dear, thank you for choosing us
Yours, BNS team

klodjana in Toronto
klodjana in Toronto

Roofing Project

I completely put my trust into BNS roofing for my family’s project and I was more than happy with my choice. They are efficient, skilled and have very open and honest communication.

Hey Klodjana, we love it that you're happy with your choise and your trust on us!!
Regards, BNS team

Ida
Ida

Roofing installation

I highly recommend BNS roofing
They did an incredible and very professional installation and cleanup in only one day. Another thing I liked about them was how patient and explainable were about every question I had for the material, they took their time to answer all of my questions. They were also very protective about COVID-19 restrictions and sanitizing. I strongly recommend them!

Thank you so much for this amazing review. It was our pleasure working with you.
All the best,
BNS team

Inesa
Inesa

Roof

I have been using BNS roofing for a number of years for our roof and I must say it is the best and I will never go to anyone else. They walked us through step by step what needed to be done rather then doing anything. They were extremely professional, polite and a pleasure to deal with. The work they do on my roof is incredible, they are so precise and overall done to a high standard with a very reasonable price. Thank you BNS for the best roof in my neighbourhood !!

We love to hear that !!! We value our customers and always strive to provide excellent service !!
Regards, BNS team

Rayon
Rayon

BNS is by far the best roofing company I have dealt with! I have been in the construction business for over 20 years and I have never met a more professional and harder working group of roofers. They were quick to finish the job and they perfected it. I am more then happy with their work and definitely recommend them. Thank you BNS for an amazing job!

Hey Ray, thank you so much for taking your time to write us a review, it was our pleasure working with you!
Best wishes, BNS team

More about BNS Roofing Ltd

''Where High Quality meets Fair Pricing''