BNS Roofing Ltd

Reviews for BNS Roofing Ltd

SteveJohnson78
SteveJohnson78

Roof Leak

Silvi fixed a roof leak that 3 other contractors failed to. He squeezed our project into his schedule and took the time to explain the issue. He followed up and made sure we were satisfied. This is a contractor you can trust and who cares about his customers. I can't express how much appreciation I have for Silvi except to say I would recommend BNS Roofing to my family and friends with 100% confidence.

Our number 1 priority is to be ONE with our clients. Thank u for your business Steve

Roof , Fascia, Gutters, Downspouts

I had my roof, fascia, gutters and downspouts all replaced during the week of August 10th, 2020. The guys were friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and welcomed my questions. Keno provided a total of 18 pictures so I could easily observe the progress of the work being done. Silvi communicated with me frequently from the the first on site visit, to the written contract, to the time frame of when the project would start to how long it would take to complete. All of my phone calls were answered promptly and courteously. Each step along the way of the project was handled in a completely positive and outstanding manner. I am happy to enthusiastically recommend the services and products that BNS roofing provides!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate your business!
Thank you for choosing BNS Roofing Ltd

DK in North York
DK in North York
4 reviews North York, ON

Roof repair & re-shingling

Our roof began leaking after a major storm. BNS Roofing did a thorough inspection, and clearly explained the cause of the leaking. They provided various options to correct the problem, and explained the pros and cons of each option. I decided to have them re-shingle that section of the roof. During the re-shingling, they discovered a couple other problems that they also corrected. Following the work, they clearly explained and demonstrated everything they had done.

Overall, BNS was professional, friendly, very knowledgeable, reasonably priced, and scheduled the job quickly before it rained again. Highly recommended.

Thank you Daniel for choosing BNS Roofing, we always try to explain to our clients the best way needed for they roof with the highest quality materials. We look forward to completing the downspout repair work soon as well..!

Keno

Siding, Gutters, Downspouts

We had vinyl siding put on. The crew was on time, they were professional and great to work with. My 5inch gutters and downspouts look amazing and fresh. My vinyl siding looks perfect as well, they had so many colors to chose from and helped me chose the right one. The work they did is absolutely perfect, and I do mean perfect. At the end of the job I walked around the house and anything I questioned they immediately took care of it. There isn’t enough space to write just what an outstanding job they did. I have already recommended them to other people. You don’t find contractors like BNS very often.

We love to hear that!! Your kind words are giving us strength and motivation!!
Thank you!

Mark78
Mark78

Downspout repair, chimney repair, washroom vent, roof repair

Services were roof repair, downspout repair, added washroom ventilation and, chimney repair. BNS roofing was reliable and performed quality work. I will definitely be calling them when my roof needs to be replaced.

Thank you for your review Mark, it makes us happy when our customers are satisfied with our work! Wishing u the best

Roof replacement

Really happy with the job that the team did with our roof. They did exactly what they listed on the estimate. They were punctual, worked fast and very thorough with the cleanup around the site. Highly recommend. Thanks guys!

Thank you so much for your review.
Our team provides quality work with fair pricing,
We are happy to service you on your new roof.
BNS team wishes you the best !

Allisonmay
Allisonmay

Roof Replacement

BNS did an amazing job on my roof. Silvi explained everything to the t. He knew what he was talking about. I felt very comfortable having this company work on my roof, and they did not disappoint. They finished quick, and the cleanup was perfect. Thank You BNS 10/10

Hey Alisson,
Glad you are happy with our service that we provided.
It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to start installing the new gutters on your new roof next week.

Jamestevens
Jamestevens
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Roof

BNS roofing exceeded my expectations…Silvi was quick to answer my questions and explained everything throughly. He knew exactly what needed to be done, and I could tell he had a lot of experience.
I received 3 estimates from three different companies, BNS was in between price wise with the product of my choice. The cleanup was perfect and they finished in 1 day! Thank you again guys

Hey Mr. James
We appreciate ur kind words. We exceeded your expectations the way you wanted. We loved working on ur roof. Thank you for your hospitality

Vicky
Vicky
1 review Whitby, ON

Eavestrough Cleaning

We needed our home eavestroughs cleaned so we hired BNS due to positive reviews and they did a fantastic job and took care of some roof issues, thank-you BNS !

Hey Mrs.Vicky, thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Business Roof Replacement

I have a business that needed a replacement roof about a year ago, and BNS exceeded my expectations from start to finish. They explained exactly what needed to be done in great detail, and I was left with no questions. I was also amazed at how quick they finished the job, and made sure the cleanup was nothing less than perfect. The old roof used to leak in several different areas, It’s been a year now and I have not had a single problem! I travel a lot (as I am on vacation right now) so I don’t have time to constantly be worrying about my roof. Thanks again guys, I will be sure to let everyone know about your amazing work.

Hey there, we take seriously every single project we do, it was a pleasure working with you, can't wait to have your cottage done as well

More about BNS Roofing Ltd

''Where High Quality meets Fair Pricing''