CRX Canadian Roofing Experts Ltd.

Markham ON L3R 1S8
CRX Canadian Roofing Experts Ltd.

Reviews for CRX Canadian Roofing Experts Ltd.

sam from Caledon
sam from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Flat roof on addition to home

I found CRX by Google Google flat roofers and my inquiry went out to all contractors that do flat roofs.Luc from CRX Canadian roofing experts called me within 5 minutes to quote job & price was fair & less than most others.He was at my house same day to meet me & view the job.Next day his crew was at my house at 8am & completed the job in 2 days! & did a fantastic job..took there time were very curtious & friendly! I would call them again for any roofing needs without hesitation & I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them!!
Very happy and satisfied.

Thanks you sir

More about CRX Canadian Roofing Experts Ltd.

We at CRX Canadian Roofing Experts Ltd. , serve the utmost satisfaction with our services to our clients. This keep us in business and success in the Roofing Industry for the past 10 years.
We provide unparalleled service, experience skilled workers and affordable roofing solutions.
Canadian Roofing Experts Ltd. (CRX) provide the best Roofing Services in Toronto and surrounding areas. Our work ethics, attention to details make us unique in Southern Ontario.

Roofing inspection Roof installation Roof repair Shingle Roofing Residential Roofing Modified Bitumen Flat roofing systems Built Up roofing Storm and wind damage roof repair Commercial Buildings Residential Property roof repairs Emergency Leaks and Repairs Ongoing maintenance
Cheque, Cash & E-Transfer
Yes, please ask for more detail