Those Roofers

129 Ashdale Ave Toronto ON M4L2Y8
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Those Roofers

Reviews for Those Roofers

Dan Anglin in Toronto

Great job. No problems. Everything went according to plan. Didn't have to meet with anyone as they came over and looked at the house without me being there. Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the review and we look forward to doing more project to your satisfaction in future

Dan Murray

Doug quoted the job. I was told they were busy but would try to get done within two weeks. He called me a day later to say they could fit me in the next day.

They arrived on time with their crew and had the entire job done by the end of day. Steep pitched roof with dormers, metal valleys and architectural shingles. The results were awesome, clean up was quick and the area was left cleaner than when they arrived.

100% professional all around and highly recommended.

Thanks guys!

Thank you for the kind words it was our pleasure to serve you

JMK in Toronto

I hired Those Roofers to put new shingles on my roof, re-do the flat roof, add soffits that were previously missing and had my siding replaced. Doug and his team showed up on time and finished the job quickly as estimated. When the job was finished, the property was left spotless, almost as if they were never there! Would definitely hire Those Roofers again in the future. Thanks Doug & team!

We build our name on client satisfaction we are glad to hear your input and if you need anything please do not hesitate to to call

Melody in Toronto

Jeff, Doug and their roofing team gave me a fair estimate of the cost and length of time to complete this small job and were able to squeeze it in the following day after my neighbor's full roof installation was done. (What I saw on their job across the street was impressive given a very steep and challenging roof.) I'm really happy with the how the front of my house looks now with the new shingles. They also customized a new piece of flashing to replace some old racoon proofing (removed the horrible cage wire!) and designed it not only for function but for a good look from the street. They cleaned up the yard from all the debris, and used a magnet to ensure all fallen nails were picked up. They took care to ensure I was happy with the finished job. I definitely recommend them!

It was a pleasure to work with you I'm glad everything was to your pleasure

Dan Harriss from Toronto

Big thanks to Jeff and his crew, the roof looks fantastic. The guys were able to match and blend in our roof perfectly with our adjoining neighbour, along with keeping the property neat and tidy, we are very pleased with 'Those Roofers..' We would recommend to all.

We thank you for choosing those roofers for your project needs , glad to be of service

AndrewB in Toronto

Jeff and his crew were responsive, accessible, helpful and fairly priced. I found them to know what they were talking about and had solid experience versus fakin' it. Most important was that they took pride in doing a quality job vs just slapping something together, and, had ingenuity to figure out solutions for unique issues that presented themselves instead of shrugging shoulders and saying "dunno". I think that's their best attribute - they will figure it out and do it right and well. I'd recommend them without hesitation.

We are glad you like it , relax on those sunny day with a cold one and enjoy the space

alanjones from Toronto

Doug, Jeff and their crew are a terrific group of guys. They had done the roof on our new addition (a beautiful job) and so we asked them to replace a section of flat roof on another part of your house that had started to leak when the rain was heavy. They tirelessly tore off FIVE thick layers of old shingles, tar and gravel going back through the ages to get down to the original roof before putting down the new stuff. They arrived on time every day and left the site in good order when they went home in the evenings. And when the job was complete, they hauled away every pebble and shred of tar paper, cleared the debris out of the gutters, and wiped down any marks on the siding of our house and the house next door. It was like they'd never been there . . . except for the pristine new roof. I couldn't recommend them more highly.

Thanks you

Alan from Toronto

Small roof but had them redo the gutters as well, along with some custom gutter work to take the water further away from the house yet not be in the way. Also they added 2 vents, a plumbing vent and a bathroom exhaust vent. Get Doug to oversee the job and do the final check, he knows his stuff and has an eye for the details. Best way to reach them is by phone.

Thanks you

Richard from Toronto

Those Roofers did a great job! They were professional, the roof looks great, and the price was competitive. Plus they actually returned our call and communicated with us regarding the status of the job. Could not ask for anything more. I would recommend them without hesitation. Thanks to Doug and the team!

Glad to hear all the wonderful feed back it was our pleasure to work with you

More about Those Roofers

Those Roofers Don't call them, call THOSE ROOFERS! Quality Workmanship, Reliable Service & Competitive Prices. All Types of Roofs Industrial or Residential Shingles, Flats, Cedar, Slate Repairs or Roof Tune ups Re-roof and New Work Eavestroughs Free Estimates Call Doug @ 416-871-1734 or Jeff @ 647-686-8103