Palladium Premier Group

Toronto ON M2N 6X5

Reviews for Palladium Premier Group

Heat pump for old home

I spoke with Amir about installing a heat pump and getting a government rebate. He listened carefully to my objectives, asked key questions about my current HVAC equipment, then candidly suggested that my situation was not economically viable.

Thank you for writing this review for us. We are always here for you. If you have questions, please call us again.

Bahram_h
Bahram_h

Install tankless hot water tank

Palladium group team is true professional. They are responsive, transparent, and trust-worthy. They replaced our tank w/h with a tankless w/h. They asked questions about our water usage and offered the appropriate product. They showed up on time and completed the work without any issues.

Thank you for your review. Please let us know if you need any help.

Hot water tank and furnace upgrade

Amir's team came in to change our furnace after it broke down. They were great to work with. Amir also inspected our other equipment in the home and we found out that our hot water tank was having some issues as well as it was pretty old. He was able to finish both projects on the same day and got us up and running.

Amazing team to work with.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Let us know if you need any help. We are always here for you.

koosha.farahi
koosha.farahi

Furnace installation

Absolutely satisfied client here! Thank you for the quick response, sharp knowledge, expertise & professionalism. Very nice, polite and clean working crew ! Was done install furnace . Definitely will recommend for all my friends and call for other services if needed!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! We are always here for you. Let us know if you need our services.

s.l.boutorabi
s.l.boutorabi

Installing AC unit

From the start of my call to when the service was completed, Palladium Group delivered above my expectations !! A big thank you to Amir, who was very helpful...

Thank you so much for your kind words and review. I will be sure to pass the kind words along to Amir.

amirr3zamo
amirr3zamo

Installing AC unite

The technician was polite and helpful. Answered all my questions. The maintenance was performed professionally.

Thank you for your review. Please let us know if you need any help. We are always here for you!. Stay safe.

More about Palladium Premier Group