M&S Developments

Calgary AB T3R

Reviews for M&S Developments

Private User reviews Indus, AB

Deck install

I was having trouble finding someone reasonable to build my deck. I hired Matt to install my deck, he showed me the cost for all the Materials at a reasonable price. He was done on time, cleaned up and did an amazing job.

Thank you!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

My entire kitchen!!

I had an old looking kitchen and it wasn’t updated at all it was dull looking and ugly. We heard from a friend of the family that they did exceptional work. Then we hired them and what an amazing job they did I’m totally happy with my new kitchen!! I would definitely recommend them over again and again! Great price and great service thank you!

Thank you.

Excellent Customer Service, Hardworking and Dependable

I reached out to M&S Developments to fix a water stain on the roof. The entire process was painless. From the beginning, we established clear expectations and they were able to deliver to a T. They were careful, meticulous, and thoughtful, which was exactly what we were looking for. Thank you M&S!

Thank you very much for your positive review. You were a pleasure to work for.

TOS099
TOS099
1 review Strathmore, AB

Reliable, experienced Workmanship

I have used Matt for several projects. He is done on time within expected costs. His workmanship is of the highest quality. Once completed he cleans up after and leaves you feeling happy you choose to use his services.

We look forward to working with you more in the future.
Thank you.

More about M&S Developments

Welcome to M & S Developments. We have spent many years in a variety of industries collecting experience in cabinetry and painting and 7 years in renovations and 5 years in steelwork and cladding.

Basement Renovations: drywall, lumber framing, steel stud framing, firewall installation, painting, entertainment room - custom or built in cabinetry, trim, tiling, flooring installations (cork, laminate, hardwood, tiling, vinyl).

Kitchen Planning and Renovation - Counters (we do subcontract for this) spray painting, stain, lacquer on custom cabinetry, backsplashes, flooring installation.

Decks: Design, Permits, Building and Framing, railings (metal/glass/wood), stairs, BBQ gas installation (with Licensed gas installers) to ensure we're building the deck and outdoor area that you want.

Outdoor Building Services: Sheds, carports and outbuildings.

We do sub contract to licensed plumbers and electricians if you need this type of service done.

Covid 19 - We are following all the health and safety guidelines and will be wearings masks and social distancing while on site to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.

Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We'll come out to do a walk through and discuss your project needs in further detail. Our alternative phone number is 403-831-4655.