Bathroom Renovation

Walter
Walter
6 reviews Whitby, ON

Basement Renovation

The quality of Bryce and his team's work speaks for itself in the pictures. They worked straight through without gaps and kept us informed throughout the project. Any issues or questions where handled professionally and promptly. Will use Vail

On behalf of the Vail and Co team we would like to thank you for choosing us for your renovation project! Enjoy your new basement and kindly think of us for your next project :)

S.Craggs
S.Craggs
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Kitchen

We are thoroughly pleased with the work Bryce and his crew completed. Our kitchen is beautiful! We would recommend Vail & Co without hesitation! We hope to have more work for Bryce in the future.

Vail and Co Construction and Fine Renovations would love to thank you for choosing us for your home renovations. It was a pleasure working on your beautiful kitchen. We hope to see you again soon.

monikaabreu
monikaabreu
1 review Pickering, ON

Bathroom renovation

The bathroom reno that was done by Vail & co. turned out better than I had expected. I put a lot of trust in Bryce and his team and I was not disappointed in anyway. They worked every day and if I had a question or concern they listened and did everything they could to make me happy. The attention to detail and quality of work was excellent. They did such a good job on my one bathroom that I hired them to do my 2nd bathroom. It feels good knowing that the job will be done without stress and professional. These guy are the real deal and recommend them to anyone.

So many thanks for choosing Vail and Co Construction and Fine Renovations to be your contractor and allowing us to complete this bathroom renovation. We definitely look forward to working with you again :)

Penny in Whitby
Penny in Whitby

Load Bearing Support Replacement in Basement

Vail & Co. completed a structural support post replacement in my basement.
It was done professionally and the work exceeded my expectations.
The faulty post had been causing me stress but Vail & Co. did a cost efficient post replacement which exceeded the strength and workmanship of the initial support.
I will be hiring them again to do future work.

Thank you Penny for the kind words and for choosing Vail and Co Construction and Fine Renovations to complete your renovation. We would love to work with you in the future. All the best!

Sandra
Sandra
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I’m very pleased and satisfied with the work Bryce and his team did. I recently renovated my kitchen, I required work in electrical, plumbing, paint and backsplash tiling. All the work done in these areas I found to be exceptionally good. A cleaning crew was assigned to clean up after the work was finished. Quality and Customer service was great. Highly recommend Bryce and his team to everyone. Thanks again for your outstanding work.

Thank you for choosing and trusting Vail and Co Construction and fine Renovations to complete your renovation! It was a pleasure working with you!

julia.naylor
julia.naylor
1 review Oshawa, ON

Extensive House Renovations.

The work was AMAZING! Reasonable price for top notch job. It was great dealing with Bryce and his team. They are very professional and have a genuine knowledge of this trade. Thanks again for all your hard work. House looks great!

On behalf of the Vail & Co team we would love to thank you for choosing us to complete your home renovation! Thank you so much for the kind words :)

stomsy
stomsy
1 review Whitby, ON

Bathroom renovation

They were personable, helpful and focussed on the job. They listened to expectations and put forth quality effort and craftsmanship- really enjoyed working with this team

Vail & Co Construction and Fine Renovations would like to thank you for choosing our team to facilitate your home renovations. It was a pleasure working with you!

mcallisterj578
mcallisterj578
1 review Pickering, ON

Main Floor and Basement Renovation

All contractors and sub contractors were professional polite and always accommodating. Work was very well done and completely what we had signed up for. Bryce was always reachable and dependable

On behalf of our Vail & Co family we would love to thank you for inviting us into your home and allowing our team to transform your living spaces. Vail & Co strives to offer high quality rebuilding services to all of our customers and your business has been most appreciated!

Ann-Marie G.
Ann-Marie G.
1 review Courtice, ON

Basement

I had my basement done by Vail and Co. They were very professional and friendly. The work was done on time and looks fantastic. I would recommend them without hesitation!

Thank you so much for the kind words :)

Tyler a.
Tyler a.
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Install Vinyl Flooring, trim and casings

Bryce and his team worked around our busy schedule to install our floors. They were friendly and professional from start to finish. Bryce maintained open communication with us as he completed our job. The finished product looked better than we had hoped for. His team even took the time out of their day to touch up areas that were not part of the original work order free of charge. His one contractor even brought treats for our daughter! I highly recommend Vail $ Co to anyone looking for an honest, professional and quality contractor!!!

Thank you for your kind words!

More about Vail & Co Construction And Fine Renovations

Specializing but not limited to kitchens, bathrooms and basements. Our friendly and highly skilled team of contractors make transforming all your living spaces easy and affordable. Contact us today for all your home renovation needs.