Canada Wide Exteriors

Canada Wide Exteriors

Reviews for Canada Wide Exteriors

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Parging

I am so glad that I hired this company to do the parging on my foundation. They did a great and clean job, very respectful and professional crew. Highly recommend this company for any service that they offer!!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Interlock dealing

I DO not recommend this company, worst service experience poor quality of work with no professionalism.
If you want to hire them hire at your own risk

ViceCap in Ottawa
ViceCap in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

PARGING

FEW WEEK LATER, FOUND THE WORK CRACKING. WON'T RETURN CALLS OR TEXT MSG. THEY GOT REALLY UPSET WHEN I TOLD THEM THE JOB NEEDS TO BE REDONE.

Mark
Mark

I DO NOT RECOMMEND

I had parging done to my entire home. There are white stains/marks on my driveway. I spoke with Jeremy about this and he said that he would come and clean it. But, he won't return any of my calls, texts or emails.

I paid $2000.00 for the work and now that there is a problem, I can't seem to reach anyone. Seems convenient.

I would never recommend Canada Wide Exteriors.

Private User reviews , ON

My driveway looks brand new

Their team washed and sealed the interlock on my driveway and it looks phenomenal. It makes my house look newer and improved. They did a clean and precise job. They were also very easy to work with and very accommodating.

Thank you! Your very kind, we appreciate your business.

Amazing from start to finish!!

Jeremy was so professional and honest and did an amazing job on my driveway. Jeremy and his crew were reliable and did the work to a very high standard. I would use Canada Wide again and highly recommend them!

Much appreciated, thank you for your business.

Interlocking resanding and sealing

Very professional and courtesies
Gone above and beyond for the customer we are very pleased

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure dealing with you and working on your home

0 reviews Kleinburg, ON

The best driveway sealing

Jeremy sealed our interlock on our driveway and in our backyard last summer and it looks amazing. We’re so glad we got it done it makes the home look 10 times better. He did an amazing job and he was very professional. He answered all our questions and made us very comfortable. I’d definitely recommend him.

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work on your beautiful home

More about Canada Wide Exteriors

Interlock Sealing It all begins by assessing your interlock and identifying what stains are present if any. After treating any stains we then pre treat and pressure wash your driveway clean. We fill the joints between the stones with polymeric sand and allow it to cure before using a professional ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in King City?