Harley Paint Company

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Kelowna BC V1V 1X3

Reviews for Harley Paint Company

Private User reviews Kelowna, BC

Interior bedroom & kitchen paint job

Harley Paint Company provided the extremely, efficient, and professional service I needed for an interior paint job in my home. Affordable, and excellent customer service. 5 stars.

Thanks for the great review. I'm glad to hear you are happy with our work.

Jacob.stickland
Jacob.stickland

Repainted office space

Harley Paint Company came to our house to paint the walls of our office space that had been severely damaged by a previous tenant. They were extremely clean and efficient and did a great job at refilling all the damage and made the space look brand new again. I would highly recommend the work done by Josh and his team.

Thanks for the kind words Jake. I greatly appreciate you taking time to leave a review and I'm glad to hear you are happy with the results.

More about Harley Paint Company

Harley Paint Company is a Kelowna based painting company that offers services across the Okanagan. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship no matter how big or small the job. Our profession paint team is more than happy to answer any questions you may have about the project and will go above and beyond to deliver the finish you desire.