Leader Painting

Bill
Bill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Stucco removal and painting

We needed to remove the stucco from our living room, dining room, and hallway ceilings. The whole area also needed re-painting. We had a few contractors come and give us estimates. We decided to go with Leader Painting; they are very professional and did a really great job with our home. We were greatly satisfied and would definitely recommend them to others.

Hi Bill, thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review about your experience with us. As promised, we got it done for you with a high quality finish and on time. Thanks again for your business.

the j.
the j.

Painting exterior of home

Leader Painting painted the exterior of our home and did a fabulous job! Umit Mert and his associate were very competent, organized and professional. They paid attention to every detail and matched existing paint colours perfectly We highly recommend them.
Lorie and Michael Johnson

Thanks Lorie and Michael. It was a pleasure to work with you and your husband. Looking forward to working with you again. Enjoy the summer.

Jessica
Jessica

Kitchen Cabinets

I hired Leader Painting to paint my kitchen cupboards and install new handles for the cabinets. I worked with Umit and his team who were very prossional throughout the entire process. Their team were meticulous, very clean, and extremely helpful. It was clear to me that everyone loved their job and this was evident in the quality of their work. They worked with my very busy schedule and were quite accommodating when I kept re-scheduling. The job was done on time and to the highest quality I have seen to date. The ream always showed up on time. More importantly, the price was very reasonable especially since my kitchen has been totally transformed. I am grateful for having worked with both Umit and his team; I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a kitchen job well done.

Many thanks Umit and his team for giving me the kitchen of my dreams!

Hi Jessica, Thank you for the kind words. it was a real pleasure to work with you. Happy New Year. enjoy your new looking cabinets.

Painting a condo

Umit did a great job high quality painting
Started job on time and completed according to the schedule . professional friendly team
They clean the apartment after finishing the job
Umit delivered what he had promised
He exceeded my expectations
I really recommend this company

Hi Aiman - thanks for the awesome review. Glad we could add some colour to your condo. Thanks again!

ann
ann

Repair after water damage

We had some water damage due to a leak in our roof. The team at Leader Painting were so professional as they repaired the damage, re- did the drywall and repainted. All was done so quickly and with such care.

Thank you Ann for taking the time to give us feedback it's always appreciated. Anytime we can help in the future just let us know.

Amazing painters

Umit and his team are among the best in the business. Their quotes are fair, they arrive when they say they will, they are tidy and they are perfectionists. Perfect.

Hi Emily, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate the work. Thanks

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Refinish kitchen cupboards

Our kitchen cupboards we a dark cherry with black granite. We wanted a lighter look and was recommended to Umit at Leader. the results were amazing and very happy with his work. He was clean, on-time and fixed a few things we noticed right away.

Hi Kelly, thank you so much for choosing Leader Painting. We really appreciate your business and we're happy that you had a positive experience with us. We hope to serve you again in the future.

PWeston from Vaughan
PWeston from Vaughan

Interior house painting

Umit painted our entire house in preparation for selling and we were working to a deadline. Not only did he do an excellent job, quality wise, but he finished ahead of schedule. He was professional, courteous and efficient. We would definitely use his services and company again.

We would happily recommend him to both friends and relatives, very satisfied with him.

Thank you for your service.

Andrew from Toronto
Andrew from Toronto

Condo painting

I moved into a condo where the previous tenants were smokers. I needed a heavy base coat and 2 coats on top. I got several estimates and Wow Painting were the most reasonable and the most personable. They even brought the colour sticks to give me an idea of how it would look against the wall and they used the best quality paint. They finished the whole place in record time and did a great job as it was alot of work. I would use them again because it's good value for the money spent.

Thank you for your service with us.

Gustavo Villegas from Vaughan
Gustavo Villegas from Vaughan

Interior house paiting

Second time I contract Wow Painting
On time. Responsible. Clean to work. And Perfect finish.
They know what they do and do it right the first time.
I keep getting asked who did such good work. If you need a painting work done, don't give it a second thought. Wow painting are your guys for the job.

More about Leader Painting

With over 35 years of experience painting for Toronto, family-run LEADER PAINTING INC.provides the highest quality, professional painting services in the industry. We take pride in exceeding expectations regarding our work and our customer service. Here at LEADER PAINTING INC. we believe in honesty, efficiency and hard work. Our values are fundamental to our business and if you are not happy, we are not happy. We provide residential, commercial, interior and exterior painting services, along with other services that are important in our industry. Even if you are not sure if we can do a job, give us a call and we will talk about it.

Our company specializes in all aspects of interior painting. We pay attention to the industry and stay up to date with popular trends in painting design. We can give you that classic look that will leave you feeling nostalgic for your younger years or that modern look you have always dreamed of. From accent walls to complementary designer trim to a deep understanding what colors work together and what colors people want today, when you call us, you will quickly come to realize that we are not just painters, we truly are experts in interior paint design.