Ace Fence

Reviews for Ace Fence

Kerri
Kerri

New Fence

Ace Fence did an amazing job on our fence! We needed two sides including a gate of our fence done to match one side that was already done. We had a few companies quote and the first thing I noticed with Ace Fence is they are very transparent with their quote so you know exactly the materials and labour components, their cost was also very competitve and he helped me with options to reduce the cost a bit when the price of the fence on the side that was done was a bit much to match exactly due to it having double the wood materials. Once I gave them all the contacts Zed helped by discussing the project with them and providing their quotes separately. Zed and the team were great to work with and were very responsive to all of my emails. They were very efficient and professional, completing our fence in a few days. The neighbours were also very pleased with the look and how the work was completed. Everything was cleaned up and was to quote when they were complete. I can finally enjoy my backyard with privacy since the old one was falling! I definitely would recommend Ace Fence to anyone needing a fence.

Thank you for choosing Ace fence canada for your project.

Edelyn
Edelyn
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Best fence company

Zed and his co worker did an amazing job on our fence. Everything was done exactly how they said it would be and there were no suprise costs. The finished job looks amazing we are so happy with everything. Zed is a really nice person to deal with he answered all questions along the way and made sure we were 100% satisfied at the end. Also worth mentioning is our crazy neighbor yelled at Zed at one point during the job but Zed was completely professional and remained calm the whole time and did his best to explain everything he was doing to the guy. We will recommend Ace fence to everyone and look forward to more fence projects with them in the future.

Thank you so much For choosing Ace fence Canada

Amii Stephenson from Burlington
Amii Stephenson from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Great service, excellent follow up and solid product

New posts and fence with a pretty difficult landscape. Zed was awesome at setting expectations, staying in touch and delivering. We are impressed and highly recommend.

It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for choosing Ace fence Canada for your project

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Fence Job

The guys at Ace fence did a remarkable job, we had a bit of a odd situation with our corner lot but Zed and his team helped us step by step and got the job done couldn’t recommend a more efficient and professional team.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Fence

Ace Fence was quick to respond to our request for a quote. Zed and crew were able to get the job done much sooner than expected and did quality work on our fence.

Thank you for choosing Ace fence it was a pleasure working with you

Todd from Hamilton
Todd from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

wooden fence installation

Zed at Ace Fence and his crew were the successful bidders the first project I've ever attempted to source through Homestars. Zed met me shortly after I put in the request and once he had the details of the project, I received everything (my quote and project details) in writing. Once we selected Ace Fence for the project, everything went exactly as Zed described. The project was completed exactly to the quote, on the day we agreed it would complete and the finished product is high quality and as described. It looks great and even the neighbours are happy. This was a seamless, professional transaction. I will happily work with Ace Fence for future projects. Great work!

Thank you Todd, and thank you for choosing Ace Fence

Fence

Very happy with the work Ace Fence provided. Reasonably priced , on time and clean! Thank you Zed and team!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Build a fence

I gave 4 because they came 2 weeks later than scheduled but when they came they worked until the job was completed and they did a fabulous job on the fence. We have been getting a lot of compliments I would definitely recommend them as Zed and his team did amazing work. Added bonus is that they were clean. I didn’t have to clean up after them.

We apologize for the delay but we're happy to hear that the fence turned out exactly how you wanted. Thank you for choosing Ace fence for your home project

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Replacement Fence & Gates

Fantastic Service, Fantastic Job! We were extremely pleased with the job completed of replacing my mother & father-in-laws fence and gates. The response to my initial call was prompt as was their home visit to survey the job and provide a quote. We were also surprised that the replacement came with a four year warranty. Thank so much for your professionalism and the quality of your work. My in-laws could not be happier! Bruce

Happy to hear we could provide your in-laws with exactly what they were looking for, thank you for choosing Ace fence for your home project

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

New wood and metal fence in our front yard.

Zed and his crew from Ace Fence were on time, efficient and very helpful for a situation that required special care and attention to detail. They hand dug each post hole and removed all the excess dirt and old construction materials. The crew worked very well together and completed the job on time and on budget. Can’t say enough good words about Zed and Ace Fence. Highly recommend them for any of your fencing needs.

Glad we could help, thank you for choosing ace fence we look forward to seeing you in the future

More about Ace Fence

We are a family owned and operated Fence contracting company we specialize in installation and repair of residential fencing. We offer a large variety of wood fences with a wide range of styles. Our team of professionals have over 10 years of experience in the field and can work with you every step of the way to insure you are 100% satisfied with your fence and that is the Ace Fence promise.

Since 2010 our team has helped over 200 homeowners bring their property to life with a new fence across Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Ancaster, Burlington, Oakville and surrounding cities.

we pride ourselves in having over 90% of our work referred from previous clients that were happy with our teams work. If there is one thing you can count on is the quality and attention to detail at Ace.

Give us a call or send us an email to book a quote.

Check out our Facebook & Instagram @acefencecanada for more pictures and past projects