Decks

Reviews for Infinity Decks

dany.ziaei
dany.ziaei

Planter/Indoor herb planter

Absolutely perfect! I was very impressed with the final product. Thank you Matt for the wonderful work you did for us! We look forward to having you complete our deck next year!

Dany, it was a pleasure working with you! thank you for the review! you are officially our first client with our new production line of custom indoor/outdoor Infinity planters! We look forward to working with you on your future projects!

jennyv
jennyv

Outdoor deck

We got many different quotes from various companies, and we are so thrilled that ultimately we made our decision to go with Matt. He is an outstanding contractor and as you can see in the photos the pictures speak for themselves. The deck turned out beautifully and exceeded our expectations Matt is a very nice guy and so easy to work with. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone !

Thank you for an amazing review!
looking forward to our next project

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Fence

We are very pleased with the great work provided by Infinity Decks. The work was completely in a timely and professional manner. We highly recommend Infinity Decks for your project. We thank you for all your hard work, kindness and professionalism.

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you

Maddalena in Toronto
Maddalena in Toronto

Simply the best!

After struggling for months to get someone out to rebuild my fence,Matt and his crew came by at the right time. Matt and his crew provided excellent professional service and high quality workmanship on my new fence. They were also open and honest with me about the whole process and what was required to complete my fence. They assured me the job would be completed in 1 day and they did, as promised.

Thank you Maddalena for trusting in me and my crew and for the kind words. it was our pleasure! Thank you very much!

Matt & Infinity Team

Ann N.
Ann N.

Front porch

Matt and his team were amazing to work with. They arrived on-time (or early!) every day and were professional, thoughtful, tidy and made intelligent decisions regarding the construction of our front porch. We absolutely plan to hire them again and have recommended to many of our friends already. We are so glad we chose Matt and his crew, Derrick and Dan--it was a job well done!

Ann, Thank you for taking the time by sharing your kind words and the referrals.
Looking forward to our future projects.

Also, thank you from all of us for your hospitality!

Matt & Team

Fabian
Fabian

Backyard fence

We're the center unit of five townhomes and wanted to fence in our yard so we could then get other work done to the yard. Matt and his team did a fantastic job with our fences and we'll definitely be reaching out to Matt when we're ready to redo our deck.

Thank you very much for this feedback. It was a pleasure working with you, Fabian and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Stephen
Stephen

Wooden Fence Installation

Installed a new backyard wooden fence between our homes. A great job - 6" high, full privacy fence 2 new gates. Really pleased with the workmanship and the professionalism of their team. Job was completed in 1 day as promised. No reservations recommending Matt and his team at Infinity.

Thank you so much, Stephen. We appreciate your review and rating on Homestars and glad you took the time to do this. Have a wonderful trip and best wishes for 2018 from all of us at Infinity Decks

Amanda
Amanda

Backyard fence

We needed a small fence put up in our backyard with a gate. Matt totally exceeded expectations and built a beautiful fence! He was fast, professional and reliable! His craftsmanship is beautiful and clearly he takes pride in his projects.

Thank you very much, Amanda! It was a pleasure working with you.

charles
charles

Fence installation

Matt from Infinity Decks did a great job He gave a full detailed quote and was very competitive
He did the job exactly as requested and within one week when we were ready to proceed
His company is very diligent and hard working

my pleasure Charles

Sharon
Sharon
1 review , ON

Fence

Matt goes above and beyond expectations. Him and his crew work tirelessly in 35°C weather just to finish the project at hand. His passion for what he does shows in his workmanship. I think I may very well have the best fence in my area, and I am probably the envy of my neighbors. AWESOME job Matt!! Thank you very much for having the passion in what you do.

Thank you very much Sharon and Albert for the kind words and your hospitality! It's feedback like this that makes us keep on going, even in 35 degrees weather.

I look forward to future projects with you!

Thank you!

More about Infinity Decks

With over a decade experience designing and building custom decks and fences, Infinity Decks & Fences brings you the highest quality in workmanship and service.

Let us accessorize your home and build your dream Deck!