Bedrock Basements Limited

Listed '22 winnerBest of Newly Listed '22winner

Reviews for Bedrock Basements Limited

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Basement Finishing

I have had some uncomfortable experiences with contractors in the past so when I needed to get my basement finished, I was prepared to pay for the top rated general contractors to avoid any issues. I got many quotes and they all came out very expensive. I was prepared to pay that much but I thought I would get a few more opinions. I ended up getting a quote from Dmitry at Bedrock and was pleased with his honestly about the project. His price was much more reasonable and I decided to take a chance.

My experience with Dmitry has been great. The project finished ahead of schedule and everything was done as I wanted. As with every project, not everything was perfect but Dmitry was always willing to resolve any issues as quickly as possible, even when the project had been completed.

Overall I'd recommend Dmitry to anyone that wants good work done while paying a fair and reasonable price.

Humphreys.samanthalee
Humphreys.samanthalee
0 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Would highly recommend!!

We have had nothing but a wonderful experience with Dmitry and his team. From the very beginning, he was professional and prompt in his responses. He completed the project well within his quote and timeline, which was very important to us as we were preparing for a baby due at the end of the month. All of the workers in our home were polite and respectful, we had complete confidence in his team coming and going.
The communication was stellar and we received frequent updates. Dmitry went above and beyond in being available to respond and deal with questions and concerns, facetiming us or answering a phone call on weekends or evenings when timing worked best for us. He was also very patient with us and our decision making process. This was our first time working with a contractor and Dmitry was great at providing insight and advice as we made decisions. We have already recommended him to family and friends and wouldn't hesitate to continue to do so.

ea.edleneantonio
ea.edleneantonio

Job Well Done

Dmitry followed simple instructions to gain my business and I have no regrets working with him and his team. He is very responsive and detailed. I knew exactly what was happening with the project. Materials used were good quality. His team was very friendly.

morrison.h.scott
morrison.h.scott
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Very happy with whole process

They did a great job from the start. Dmitry is very communicative and responsive, from the start, exactly what you want when dealing with people. Exceptionally happy, would use again

Thank you Scott, hope you enjoy your basement for years to come.

Basement Renovation

Dmitry was very helpful in the process of explaining what could be done with the basement and his scope of work was very detailed and helpful. The selection of items and timeliness of the projedt was great.

It was a pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Basement renovation

Had a new house with unfinished basement and a modest budget to finish with and Dmitry from bedrock was able to design build and deliver an amazing reno in about 4 to 5 weeks. We are very happy with the finished product that looks beautiful but also blends into the rest of the house’s look and feel. He was even able to accommodate a sauna.

Thank you for the review!

Private User reviews Angus, ON

Basement Reno

Dimtry and his team at Bedrock did an amazing job. Their attention to detail was on point. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for your review Brian, it was our pleasure working with you.

erikg78
erikg78

Basement renovation

We were looking for a contractor that can provide a turnkey solution to finishing our basement. We’ve received quotes from a couple of the big companies advertising around the GTA but have decided to move forward with Dmitry and Bedrock Basements due to the competitive pricing, detailed scope of work and design, he also showed up on time to every meeting which was great. The process was explained to us and everything went according to plan other than a couple of items being out of stock due to covid. We are very happy with the finished product, our finished basement looks fantastic and we’ve recommended Bedrock to several friends already.

Thank you for your review Erik, it was our pleasure working with you.

Sammy.karami
Sammy.karami
0 reviews Milton, ON

Great Work!

We hired Bedrock basements to do our basement in February 2020. The design work was great, pricing was fair and all the trades were professional. Unfortunately we had to pause the project due to the COVID lockdown but the team returned as soon as they were allowed to to finish up the project. There were some unforeseen extra expenses such as foundation crack repairs but that couldn’t be avoided. I’ve recommended Dmitry to my friends and will continue to do so.

Thank you for your review, it was our pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Basement renovation

Dmitry and his team at Bedrock Basements did a great job finishing our basement in Barrie. We had a long wishlist of things we wanted to see in the space and Dmitry made sure to explain all the constraints of our space and what is and isn’t possible to do within our budget. The 3D rendering really helped us visualize the finished basement and how the bar will look like. During the construction phase of the project the trades showed up every day as per schedule and were very professional and respectful. The project was finished on time (about 4 weeks) and on budget although we’ve added a few upgrades along the way. I’d highly recommend Bedrock basements for anyone looking for basement finishing company.

Thank you for your kind words, it was truly our pleasure.

More about Bedrock Basements Limited

Your Basement Design and Finishing Experts

At Bedrock Basements we are a team of design, construction and renovation professionals with decades of combined experience working together to provide a no-hassle one stop basement finishing solution.

If you have an unfinished basement we will start by understanding your needs for the space and design an appropriate layout that works for you within the structural constraints of your basement.

Adding value to your home and to your life is our mission. It’s something we live and breathe every day and incorporate into everything we do. From quality products and professional trades to thoughtful extras and warranties that make our clients feel at home.