General Contractors

Basement and Bathroom Renovation

(647) 289-1945
Vaughan
L4L 9M6

This was the most seamless and easy renovation I have ever had done. The work was flawless and it was done in the time I was quoted. Right on time for my 6 year olds birthday! Everyone was professional and the owner oversaw everything. Any reno's are going to come with kinks but this one was easy and I'd recommend this team to anyone. Thanks GC!

Thank you for giving me and my team the opportunity to do work for you it was our pleasure we are happy that it all worked out for you for your 6 years old birthday we are looking forward to doing more work for you in the future and you very welcome

judie in Toronto
judie in Toronto

Basement Leak

GC Contracting is at once extremely professional, the epitome of reasonable pricing, and what is very rare is an amicable kindness for everyone on site. We were devastated to learn we had an enormous leak in our basement (a main pipe had burst). GC Contracting, headed by Gigi saved the day!!!!!!!! They quickly assessed and fixed what could have quickly become a nightmare... instead Gigi is a dream come true renovator. We are thoroughly satisfied and relieved. Every once in a while you meet a contractor with integrity, someone that works with his hands, mind, and especially his heart... that is Gigi...Thank you, judie

Thank you Judie. Reviews like this is what keeps GC Contracting feel great about what we do. Glad to have helped you in your time of need. Was an absolute pleasure meeting you and even more of a pleasure working with you.

Pon
Pon

Interlocking, Asphalt pave and electrical

Great team to work with. Especially they compile with the my project time line, quick in and out.
Professional less mess. One stop shop for all my project requirements.
Quick reponsive on issues, Especially the electrician responded late cold nite to the site.
Very impressed with the project with less stress.

I certainly recommend GC.

Thank you for this opportunity, it was a pleasure to have completed the job with satisfaction. I appreciate the review and hope that we can satisfy more of your renovation needs in the future. Gigi

Basement renovation

GC General Contracting is an excellent company that strives to fully satisfy. This was the only company that truly listened to my desires and made sure to explain all possible options and limitations that he could foresee happen. They are trustworthy, courteous and hardworking group of craftsman. My basement was everything and more than I was hoping for. I will be recommending Gigi and his team to anyone who is undergoing a renovation!!!

Thank you Laurie for the review it was a great pleasure renovating your bacement if you ever need anything please feel free to call me anytime.

Jenna in Toronto
Jenna in Toronto

Basement reno

Super happy and excited to finally enjoy my basement! Gigi and his team brought my vision to life, thank you so much guys. I would absolutely recommend this team to anyone looking for a professional, clean, hard working contractor for any home renos! Keep up the awesome work.

Thank you Very much for the opportunity to allow us to renovate your basement it was a pleasure and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

House reno

I'm so impressed with this company
They went over and beyond to make my house a home. Their professionalism was impeccable the workers always showed up 15 minutes before they have to start to make sure that they had everything they needed to complete the job. my renovation was done on time just in time for the holidays.
There should be more company out there like GC

Thank you for the opportunity for my company to work for you it was our pleasure and we are looking forward to helping you out in the future

Tanya in Vaughan
Tanya in Vaughan

Basement renovation

I was referred this company through a friend, this was an excellent choice !! The service the professionalism, the basement renovation is beautiful, Gigi is very professional and honest, the renovation was complete on time, i will absolutly be hiring them back for my interlocking and backyard.

Beautiful work and friendly service.

Tanya,
Thank you for choosing GC General Contracting inc. It was our pleasure to be able to do work for you. We are happy you are happy with the outcome of our work. We look forward to doing more work for you in the near future.

Neal W.
Neal W.

Interlock pathway

Gigi and his team were literally the best contractors I've ever met in my entire life ever. They were so fast, got the job done in one day, it was amazing excellent quality, very professionally done. The best customer service and reliability I've ever received. So happy I found these guys. I will be using them for any and every other job that I need in the future.

Neal, Thank you so much again for choosing GC General Contracting inc. It was our pleasure to be able to work with you. It was an honor to work with a Home Owner that was so sincere and understanding and making yourself available when your assistance was needed. Again, thank you so much and we look forward to working with you again soon.

Nicole in Vaughan
Nicole in Vaughan

Addition

I was recommended this company through a friend and was extremely pleased with the out come. I had an addition put on my house including two rooms and a bathroom. The gentlemen who came to do the work were respectful clean and efficient. They did everything from demolition to drywall, taping etc. they were punctual and got the work done in a reasonable amount of time. I am very happy with the work and would gladly recommend them to someone else.

Nicole,
Thank you for choosing GC General Contracting inc. It was our pleasure to be able to work with you and on your home addition. Look forward to working with you in the future for any of your home improvements.

DIANE F.
DIANE F.

Basement Renos

Thank you to GC General Contracting Inc. Our basement renos were done in a timely manner and we are very pleased with the turn out. Exactly what we wanted and more. His team were all prompt, professional, friendly and very knowledgeable. We are very thankful and will definetly recommend GC General Contracting Inc. Thank you again.
Diane Rose Fantauzzi

Diane,
Thank you for choosing GC General Contracting inc. It was our pleasure to work for you and be able to complete your Basement renos the way you envisioned. Hope to work with you in the near future.

More about GC General Contracting Inc

10% OFF FOR CUSTOMERS DOING HOME RENOVATIONS!!!

Welcome to GC Contracting
Our commitment to your project is reflected in the over 20 years committed from learning from master trade and journeymen. We will execute on your desired outcome while being transparent and enlightening on the process.
We love what we do and it will show in the quality and craftsmanship.
Contact us today to see what is possible.
Services: Bathrooms, Kitchens, Interlocking, Concrete, Flooring & Tiling, Decks & Fencing, Wainscoting, Rough Carpentry, Basement Reno, Home Renovations, Full Basement Renovations, Concrete

We DO NOT DO Snow Removal