Pronto Junk Removal

Reviews for Pronto Junk Removal

Kenna in Toronto
Kenna in Toronto

Garage clean out

Angelo showed up at the appointed time and cleaned out my old garage with speed! He even cut numerous long wood beams to fit in his truck! Angelo was friendly, professional and trustworthy. There were no surprise costs. I highly recommend this company!

Keith H.
Keith H.
4 reviews , ON

Removal of Entertainment Unit & Upright Piano

Angelo was quick to give me an estimate that was cheaper than other disposal companies. He was able to remove an old upright piano and huge entertainment unit in a matter of minutes. Angelo and his workers were very pleasant. This is a company that deserves success

Thank you very much, Keith!

DS in East York
DS in East York

Junk removal

I connected with Pronto Junk Removal through a HomeStars quote request to remove some assorted junk from our basement. Angelo was one of the first to reach out and was communicative and practical throughout. He was able to complete the job on fairly short notice and quickly, and even provided updates when their arrival time was (very slightly) delayed. Positive experience.

Thank you kindly!

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Garage Removal

I've been dying to do for a very long time, I've gotten many quotes over the years and I wasn't satisfied. Until I've met Mr Angelo and his crew. What relief, they where very efficient and patient. Very friendly. Extremely satisfied with my backyard lots of open space. The garage was at least maybe 70 years old it was begging to go, Thank you guys I would most definitely reccomend you guys.

Thank you, Brian!

Excellent

I made a request through Home Stars early Saturday morning. Within half an hour, Angelo contacted me to offer his company’s services. Arrangements were made to pick up items from my home later that day. I was contacted half an hour prior to their arrival. Both Angelo and his associate were very pleasant and worked efficiently.
I would definitely recommend Pronto Junk Removal.

Thank you very much!

Lynn
Lynn

piano disposal

I highly recommend Pronto Junk Removal if you need get rid of any junk. Prices are very reasonable.
I found Angelo to be very responsive anytime I called or emailed him, and very flexible in terms of arranging a time convenient for me to do the job. He and his partner were very pleasant and courteous, arrived right on time to take away an old piano and they had the piano out in no time.
I would definitely use them in future and highly recommend Pronto Junk to take care of your junk removal needs.

Thank you, Lynn!

Grace Patitucci
Grace Patitucci

Junk Removal

Great service! Angelo was very professional and friendly. Pronto removed our junk swiftly and safely, out of our garage. I recommend Pronto to all my family and friends. I am one happy customer. I will definitely use Pronto again for junk removal and if I need a bin for rental use. Thanks again.

Thank you, Grace!

Sunny in Woodbridge
Sunny in Woodbridge

Excellent service

We had renovations going the last few months and our garage was full of junk. Contacted Pronto and Angelo was very prompt in responding, sent few pics, he provided a quote and scheduled to cme in the next day. Was very impressed on the professionalism. He was efficient and excellent to deal with. Price was far better than the quotes I was receiving. Highly recommended and will definitely be using again.

Thank you, Sunny!

LORRAINE in Toronto
LORRAINE in Toronto

Very good worker

Angelo came and helped me get rid of my old junk and even cleaned up afterwards. He was very efficient and friendly and helpful. I am hiring him again for another project.
Highly recommended

Thank you Lorraine!

jodyl1981 in Brampton
jodyl1981 in Brampton
1 review Bolton, ON

Bin Rental

I was very pleased with Pronto's bin rental service provided during my home renovation. The team was very professional and respectful towards the surrounding property. Highly recommended and will use for any future projects.

More about Pronto Junk Removal

Our results-oriented affordable services extend to handle any request for garbage pickup, dumpster rental, junk removal. With years of experience, our highly qualified team can assist you or your business with the removal of unwanted items ranging from old appliances, furniture, hazardous materials to yard waste and construction materials. Our services extend throughout the GTA and surrounding areas, working with residential and commercial clients.