Junk Wipers

Toronto ON M1S 2H3

Reviews for Junk Wipers

Heather Clark in Toronto
Heather Clark in Toronto

removal of old wood, construction debris

I received a call within a hour of my request and they were able to come the next day. The team were polite, fast and conscientious. I would hire them again and happy to recommend to other clients.

Thank you, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Service

The workers arrived on time and immediately got to work. They worked until the job was done. I consider their price was reasonable considering all they did. I will definitely use them again.

Thank you,We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

House Renovation

Junk Wipers are the total package. Great customer service, great communication and great work ethic. I look forward to using them on all my future jobs sites!

Thank you for the great review..!!! We look forward to work with you, we hope see you soon..!!

Garry
Garry

Junk removal

Quick response, came 2 days after I called. Removed our junk and patiently cleaned up after some rusted parts of old barbecue fell apart while moving. Would highly recommend and would hire again.

Hi Garry,! Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Junk Wipers. We hope see you soon..!!

Shahzad from Mississauga
Shahzad from Mississauga

Easy to work with and quick service

Junk Wipers were very quick to answer me and did a very good job cleaning things up.

Hi Shahzad ! Thank you for the great review and for choosing Junk Wipers. We hope to see you again..!!

Patio Deck Cover Demolition

The Junk Wipers Team did a fantastic job demolishing and removing an old and heavy patio overhang which was deteriorating. The team were very prompt, professional, hard working and reliable. During the work they communicated exactly what they were doing and were extremely friendly and courteous. They were careful not to do any damage to the house and property, and did a through removal and cleanup. We were very happy with the work and highly recommend them!

Hey, Thank you for your great review and for choosing Junk Wipers. We are so happy that you had a great experience from our team. We hope see you soon..!!!

Estate matter, condo unit emptied, junk removal, garbage haul

I used Junk Wipers initially October 2020 Thanksgiving long weekend! They arrived promptly as promised on the Sunday! Wow! Efficient, approachable, and polite and empathetic! They set the bar high to a new standard for the industry! I used their service again for a 4th time for a gutting of condo unit! Wowzers! We had to do this in “layers” as unit was occupied by a hoarder for 30 plus years! My heart is full of gratitude for each employee. They go beyond expectations! And work quickly and are organized! Nothing to cleanup afterwards!!! Thank you Junk Wipers! Highly recommended! PS The cost is $$ average and is not time based but priced as per size of load! That is important to consider when looking for junk removal / haul-away services!

Hi,

Thank you for the great review and for choosing Junk Wipers...! We hope to see you soon..!!

Joseph
Joseph

Junk Removal

Great service and price, would highly recommend to anyone, will be using their service again, thanks guys.

Hi Joseph, Thank you for the review and for choosing Junk Wipers..!! We hope to see you soon..!!

More about Junk Wipers