North Maple Hardscapes

Reviews for North Maple Hardscapes

Dev in Toronto
Dev in Toronto

Paving and hard scapung

Highly professional and hard working team
Finished the work in time
Highly recommended for all hardscaping Jobs

Thank you very much Dave!
It was a pleasure work with you,say tnx to your family for always take care of my crew!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Dream job

A hard working team, does a quality work and tries hard to fulfill your dreams.

Thank you for your review. We really do our best to make our costumers happy.

Backyard driveway and entrance stone speacialist

Getting a home renovation is not an easy task I am so lucky that for my driveway and backyard stone patio I came across to North Maple Hardescapes. Job was done on time however it’s completed in COVID time shortage of supply but Yuri and it’s team make it simple for us. I am fully satisfied with the services however we will like to give more work in future as well. I would simply say god send Yuri to us and he just make it so wonderful for me and my family. Thank you so much

Hi Nitin! Thank you for take time to write such a great review, It is always joy working with detail oriented clients and professionals. We looking forward continued working with you in the years to come. Glad you enjoy your backyard.Thanks again . God bless your family.

Driveway extension and steps

The company and staff are so good, very professional and great communication.
I recommend their work

Thank you for your review. Was a pleasure working with you.

More about North Maple Hardscapes

North Maple Hardscapes create spaces that inspires.
We are prepared to face any project and provide the best quality service to all our clients, friends and collaborators.
We take your project hand in hand with our clients giving the highest quality of each part of the process.

One Of The Most Beautiful Buildings In The World.
The best construction you can see anywhere, can be yours, it can be your house, your patio, or some other areas of your house, we will do our best to make your dream come true!