King Concrete Ltd.

Concrete Contractors
2205 9th Line Mississauga ON L6H 7G7

Reviews for King Concrete Ltd.

Snegi in Oakville
Snegi in Oakville

Backyard

They are hard working people very professional.Easy to work with. They were on time every day to the site. I can go on and on with the positive review. In the future I’ll be dealing again with King Concrete LTD. Amazing crew!!!!!!!

Yolanda in Mississauga
Yolanda in Mississauga

Patio & Walkway

Had our backyard patio and walkway done in just 2 days! Very happy with the workmanship and Elie and his crew were very professional and wonderful to work with. Thank you!

Driveway and retaining walls

Elie was great to work with. Work started within the promised range after signing the contract. Very professional and pleasant crew. Elie organized the work, arrival of materials and the work crew so there were no delays and work was completed in 2 days. Work crew really knew what they were doing and we are completely satisfied with the final results

Private User reviews , ON

Driveway and patio

Elie was great to work with, he is reliable honest person, he never try to cut corners and got the job done on time. I love my patio and driveway I couldn't be happier highly recommended him.

Amy L.
Amy L.

Backyard patio

My backyard patio turned out exactly as I imagined! It was completed in a timely manner and great quality. Highly recommend Kind Concrete

Thank you for the review - we hope you are enjoying your backyard!

ujain
ujain
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway renovation

Stone driveway and concrete porch. Remove the bricks and replace with stones. Re do the landscaping.

Sam
Sam

Aggregate concrete driveway, walkway and stairs

Elie helped us design a unique driveway and walkway for our new modern home. He even customized the aggregate Colour. The price was great and we get compliments almost daily from people walking by. Highly recommended

Thank you very much for your review and we are happy to hear you are getting compliments!

Joe
Joe

Driveway, walkway, patio; stamped concrete

Elie and his team at King Cocrete were hard at work since the moment we called. Elie is very knowledgable, trust worthy and worked hard to get our job done on time. The quality of materials used and the work are impressive and we are very happy with the job. I highly recommend King Concrete!

Always happy to hear we have happy customers. Thank you for the review!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Concrete Patio and Walk Way

BUYER BEWARE! One of the worst experiences of our lives! Eli and his work crew were rude and abusive and did not stick to their original quote. Eli claims to be "the best in the business," but that is hard to believe after what we went through. He is not a professional otherwise he would have stuck to his original quote and not kept changing it after he started, nickle and diming us for things that he had already quoted us and attempting to change other things hoping that I wouldn't notice. Another issue, any questions that myself or my husband asked, he would get angry and flip out, screaming so loud that neighbors would come out and comment. His foreman, George, could not speak or understand English, and also had a short fuse, because he did not understand anything, again screaming and swearing when asked a question. I believe that it is our right as a paying client of King Concrete to be able to ask questions or inquire about the work/quality/progress or lack thereof. Unfortunately our children were present during the work and were witness to their vile behaviours, the workers even fought and argued among themselves. They caused damage to our property, broke our air conditioner, and of course Eli refused to take full responsibility. During their sloppy clean-up they threw away our plants and trees that were reserved for landscaping. Again, Eli has not made restoration. We have since spoken to other companies for additional work that we need done and have realized that we made a very big mistake hiring King Concrete. Again, BUYER BEWARE!

Ethel Rowntree in Richmond hill
Ethel Rowntree in Richmond hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front Walkway and Backyard Patio

King Concreted did an excellent job on our front walkway and backyard patio. They were meticulous on their work and got there when they said they will be there. I will definitely recommend them.

More about King Concrete Ltd.

King Concrete is dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality design and use materials that will withstand natural wear & tear. With over 30 years of experience, King Concrete will work to provide the fastest, most reliable service in the Greater Toronto Area.
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Hamilton?