King Concrete Ltd.

Concrete Contractors
2205 9th Line Oakville ON L6H 7G7

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for King Concrete Ltd.

Camille in Burlington
Camille in Burlington
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Stone work around pool

The surround around our pool consisted of large 5" thick slabs of concrete, separated by 2x4s and then covered with Duraroc. The whole thing was a mess and we needed a permanent solution.

We found King Concrete Ltd. through Homestars. Elie is the President/Owner and his ratings are excellent for good reasons. First, his word means everything to him. He does not renege on his promises, whether they are in writing or not. He's "old schoool" which is refreshing these days.

He had two men working very hard and long hours over the course of 4 days. These men took pride in their work. Elie dropped by daily to ensure all was well and there never was an issue with their work. The job took longer than anticipated because it was difficult to determine the thickness of the slabs and they found long circular concrete slabs buried underneath which needed to come out. Regardless, Elie stood by his quote.

The work they did is perfect. Even with the odd shape pie lot and pool, the stones are professionally laid and eye pleasing.

We would never hesitate to recommend this company. We had 3 other quotes but Elie, by far, provided the best quote. Elie is honest and ethical.

Thank you for such a nice job! As soon as the pool is opened, we'll update this review with photos.

Thank you so much for this review, we are so happy you were satisfied with the work!

liz glavan
liz glavan

Stamp Concrete Patio

Absolutely top notch. We would highly recommend this company. Just an absolute fantastic professional job on our backyard patio. The job was done on time and Ellie and the crew are exceptional and wonderful to work with.

So glad you are happy with the job, we always strive to make our clients happy. Thank you for the review!

cbj.riecker
cbj.riecker

Patio, Front Porch and Driveway

Elie, George and the rest of the team did an amazing job. Great contractor to deal with, explained everything very well and met the timeline that was committed to. The quality of work of King Concrete is a 10+ and any issues were promptly addressed. I would highly recommend King Concrete. We really appreciated their professionalism and customer care. Thanks again King Concrete! Chris

Our number one priority is to ensure you are satisfied with your job. We are so glad you are happy with our service.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway, Walkway and Patio with stone pavers

Elie and his crew did an amazing job. We loved the design that Elie helped us with and his crew did an excellent job with attention to detail. Elie would respond quickly to any questions we had and we would highly recommend King Concrete and have done so already to many who have admired the great job!

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy your are satisfied!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Driveway & Side Walkway & Stairs

Elie and his team were very professional right from the beginning. They were all very kind and punctual and respectful. The end product speaks for itself. Beautifully finished stamped concrete. To top it all of the team did a great job restoring the grass around the edge of the driveway that was impacted by the excavation process. Great job all around and Eli was always ready to call any time there were questions and to make sure we were satisfied. Would definitely recommend and would use again!

Thank you so much, happy you are satisfied with the final product.

Perfection!

A large concrete and aggregate project was recently completed on my home. I chose to go with this company because I saw their workmanship on a neighbor's home and I was very impressed by the quality of the work. The neighbor's had had their work done many years before and it was holding up exceptionally well....they had no cracks or shifting and we live in a community where the soil is clay based and therefore prone to shifting. I got my quote last fall and even though the cost of concrete/aggregate materials had increased since then, the company honored the quote they had given me earlier.
The workers were quick, clean, and polite. I could not be any happier with the work. I expected perfection and they delivered!!
I would highly, highly recommend this company for all your patio, walkway and driveway needs.

We pride ourselves on high quality work and great customer service! Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Hala in Toronto
Hala in Toronto

Renovated Driveway and new interlock backyard

Kings Concrete LTD just finished a large job for us. We reached out to Elie late last Fall to get a quote and discuss what we are hoping to achieve for this spring.
I'm so happy my husband and I chose Kings Concrete for this project. His experience proved to be valuable in helping us decide the type of new driveway that would best fit our needs and recommend the best and most efficient design on the extending the interlock in the backyard.
In addition, he was honest , professional and always kept to his job timeline. It refreshing to have worked with a company that maintains a regular communications with the customer. We would not hesitate to recommend Kings Concrete to our family and friends.

Honesty is the best policy in this business! Thank you for the review! glad you are happy with the work.

Front steps

Elie and his crew at King Concrete came to fix the mistake of a previous contractor, that was no longer responsive. It was not an easy job and not easy to find someone willing to help, Elie was so quick to offer his help in this situation and did a very good job. Very pleased on every level.

Happy we could help! Thank you for the review!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Driveway, side path, backyard concrete

Ellie and his team were fantastic. From the initial appointment, we’re we obtained our quote, to the finished product and completed landscaping plan, we could not have asked for a better team and are extremely satisfied and happy with the quality of work and the end result

King Concrete and there staff are reliable, friendly, easy to work with, and provide high quality work.

We highly recommend them and will happily speak to anyone who needs to hear about our positive experience.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Driveway

King Concrete Ltd. was contracted to pave my driveway and part of the surrounding area of my premises.  The driveway and stairs were completed with stamped concrete.  Simply stated, the job was well done to my utmost satisfaction.  I am proud to say that I selected the right contractor who made me a happy customer.  Mr. Elie (owner of King Concrete Ltd.) constantly communicated with me before, during, and after the job to ensure that the work was done to my satisfaction.

I was deeply impressed with King Concrete Ltd. attention to details and professionalism.  This is borne out of the many years of experience of King Concrete Ltd.  The work was performed on time and at the price agreed upon at the outset.  Any variation to the work was agreed upon with respect to details and cost.

The King Concrete Ltd. workers were dedicated to their work and always showing enthusiasm when reporting for daily assignments.

Upon completion of the work, several passers-by stopped to admire my driveway. Quite a few people were impressed with the work and thus would like to pave their driveway as well.  I did not hesitate to recommend King Concrete Ltd. for their paving job.

A satisfying part of the job was that Elie (the owner) listened to my requests, and made suggestions that made the outcome of the overall project the gem it has become on our the street.  I was very impressed with the execution of the job by King Concrete Ltd.  The overall project was performed without inconveniencing my neighbours and without causing any disruption of traffic along the roadway in particular.  King Concrete Ltd. left the site as clean as possible on a daily basis; that is, the cleanliness surrounding the job was superb.

Once again, I am extremely satisfied with the work performed by King Concrete Ltd., with Elie at the helm, and will strongly recommend the company to work on  your paving project.

More about King Concrete Ltd.

King Concrete is committed to maintaining a high-level of quality design and use materials that will withstand natural wear & tear. We understand the value of our clients, which is why we work with you hand in hand to select the right type of stone for your driveway within your timelines and budget. With over 30 years of experience, King Concrete will work to provide the fastest, most reliable service in the Greater Toronto Area and Vaughan.