King Concrete Ltd.

Concrete Contractors
2205 9th Line Mississauga ON L6H 7G7
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Hamilton  >  King Concrete Ltd.

Reviews for King Concrete Ltd.

Driveway and patio

Elie was great to work with, he is reliable honest person, he never try to cut corners and got the job done on time. I love my patio and driveway I couldn't be happier highly recommended him.

Amy L.
Amy L.

Backyard patio

My backyard patio turned out exactly as I imagined! It was completed in a timely manner and great quality. Highly recommend Kind Concrete

Thank you for the review - we hope you are enjoying your backyard!

ujain
ujain
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway renovation

Stone driveway and concrete porch. Remove the bricks and replace with stones. Re do the landscaping.

Sam
Sam

Aggregate concrete driveway, walkway and stairs

Elie helped us design a unique driveway and walkway for our new modern home. He even customized the aggregate Colour. The price was great and we get compliments almost daily from people walking by. Highly recommended

Thank you very much for your review and we are happy to hear you are getting compliments!

Joe
Joe

Driveway, walkway, patio; stamped concrete

Elie and his team at King Cocrete were hard at work since the moment we called. Elie is very knowledgable, trust worthy and worked hard to get our job done on time. The quality of materials used and the work are impressive and we are very happy with the job. I highly recommend King Concrete!

Always happy to hear we have happy customers. Thank you for the review!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Concrete Patio and Walk Way

BUYER BEWARE! One of the worst experiences of our lives! Eli and his work crew were rude and abusive and did not stick to their original quote. Eli claims to be "the best in the business," but that is hard to believe after what we went through. He is not a professional otherwise he would have stuck to his original quote and not kept changing it after he started, nickle and diming us for things that he had already quoted us and attempting to change other things hoping that I wouldn't notice. Another issue, any questions that myself or my husband asked, he would get angry and flip out, screaming so loud that neighbors would come out and comment. His foreman, George, could not speak or understand English, and also had a short fuse, because he did not understand anything, again screaming and swearing when asked a question. I believe that it is our right as a paying client of King Concrete to be able to ask questions or inquire about the work/quality/progress or lack thereof. Unfortunately our children were present during the work and were witness to their vile behaviours, the workers even fought and argued among themselves. They caused damage to our property, broke our air conditioner, and of course Eli refused to take full responsibility. During their sloppy clean-up they threw away our plants and trees that were reserved for landscaping. Again, Eli has not made restoration. We have since spoken to other companies for additional work that we need done and have realized that we made a very big mistake hiring King Concrete. Again, BUYER BEWARE!

Ethel Rowntree in Richmond hill
Ethel Rowntree in Richmond hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front Walkway and Backyard Patio

King Concreted did an excellent job on our front walkway and backyard patio. They were meticulous on their work and got there when they said they will be there. I will definitely recommend them.

Vinod Menon from Mississauga
Vinod Menon from Mississauga

Walkway interlocking work+ retaining wall for flower bed + re-build 3 front steps of the entrance to the house

King Concrete Ltd.
416-671-5888
2205 9th Line
Mississauga
L6H 7G7

I had my complete walkway done with interlocking stones, 3 front steps to the house re-build from stratch & covered with Techno-bloc blu stones and a retaining wall built for my flower bed. Elle & his team's work was very professional & excellent. They were not the cheapest in price, but fairly reasonable compared to the overall work to be done. On hindsight, the only constructive criticism I would have will be to select the stones & sizes much before the commencement of the work & not just state the colour one would like.I am very happy with the way things are looking after the completion. They also finished the work on time, as promised and also went the extra mile to accommodate my last minute wishes.

Irina from Oakville
Irina from Oakville

Remove old deck and install concrete patio

Elie and his team were wonderful, always on time , polite and they did a great job!
Using Elie's suggestions helped me to improve my project a lot!
And, his quote was very reasonable as well! Will recommend him any time!

Howie in Mississauga
Howie in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

paving stone front walkway

Elie and his crew removed our old walkway and designed a new one and installed it in 3 days. They did a great job. No hesitation is using them again!

More about King Concrete Ltd.

King Concrete is dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality design and use materials that will withstand natural wear & tear. With over 30 years of experience, King Concrete will work to provide the fastest, most reliable service in the Greater Toronto Area.