Besalb Moving & Transportation

Besalb Moving & Transportation

Reviews for Besalb Moving & Transportation

endritmuca
endritmuca

Easiest Moving Experience I've had!

I had to relocate from my old house to my new house and I was really worried about the move. But Besalb Moving company really helped make the experience easy. They were prompt, speedy and super careful with all my belongings. They are professional and courteous and treat your stuff like it's their own. Thank you for all your help!

Maria
Maria
1 review Aurora, ON

Moving

Besalb Moving is prompt efficient and handled my items with care.
Moving is always stressful, but they took the stress away and made it quick and easy.
I Would definitely recommend them for anyone that needs a move!

Moving piano out of house

Professional, available on short notice, good communication, and moved piano out quickly. Would definitely recommend.

Toronto to Montreal move

The Besalb Moving team are very professional and efficient. The movers were very polite and hard working men. They wrapped all items that could have been damaged and were good at putting things in the place they were marked for. All I have to say is that they are reliable, professional, efficient and good value for the services they provide. I would highly recommend this moving company .

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Residential move

Alban and his crew were amazing with my early summer move. Alban provided me with a competitive quote once he completed on site visit and the services that were quoted were 100% provided. They were prompt, pleasant, worked neatly and efficiently. Pulled down and reassembled furniture and set up in my new home. Would definitely use this company again in the future. If you are planning a move, this is the company to use.

Glenn from Toronto
Glenn from Toronto

Good Movers

Moving from a condo to a house, sounds simple right? But with the added wrinkle of picking up some stuff from a second place en route. Danny from Besalb was excellent throughout the process. Came on a Sunday to look and put together a quote, dropped off boxes and wardrobes for me and communicated throughout. His guys were great, polite and fun. Kept their spirits up and pushed through to finish the job even though it was getting late. Thank you Danny and team!

Romit in Markham
Romit in Markham

Large residential move - done very well

Alban and his team are outstanding. We had a complicated move wherein everything had to go into storage for 2 months before moving into the new house. We also wanted packing services. Besalb managed it all. They gave me an estimate for the move, came smiling, were very polite, worked hard, never wasted time, took all the stuff into storage, brought it in 2 months, assembled everything and left smiling. Great guys. Highly recommend.

Dear Romit,
We thank you so much for your review. It is always a pleasure to work for people who take the time to appreciate the quality and professionalism of the service they pay for. From our time management to the moving supplies we use and from our attitude to our services, everything is aligned with our values. And just like it was in your case, we adapt to any situation and we are ready for every challenge!
We really appreciate your business and support !
We wish you all the best to your new home!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Moving Company

Had a fabulous experience on our moving day. The crew was professional, helpful and well organized. Would definitely use this company for our next move!

Thank you for sharing your amazing review. We hope that you are enjoying your new place!
Again we thank you for being our client and we wish you all the best!

Michael in North York
Michael in North York

Hamilton to Toronto move

Stress-free, on-time and at a terrifc price. Besalb Moving worked quickly but also took great care of our stuff. Stairwell challenges were overcome patiently and did not impact the pace.

I highly recommend Besalb Moving.

Dear Michael!
We thank you for this great review .
We really appreciate the recommendation and the time to write the review!
We wish you all the best !

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

House move

These guys were fantastic! From quote, to scheduling, to the price and the service. They very professional, protection on my furniture top notch. Definitely recommend them to anyone.

We really appreciate this great review and your business!
We thank you for recommending us ! It is important that we provide the service promised to our clients !
We wish you all the best ,

More about Besalb Moving & Transportation

Besalb Moving and Transportation offers a full range of professional moving services for your home and business(Residential,Commercial and Office) " ONTARIO AND QUEBEC . Moving can be a life changing event.

By choosing us,you can be sure that everything will go according with the plan. From packing,crating and shipping our licensed and certified professionals will make sure everything is done right from start to finish.

We know how to handle all different types of items(art work,statues,pianos,antiques etc.),and we are dedicated to ensuring their safety every step of the way.

Besalb moving and transportation is one of the best companies to move you across the country! We have trucks of all sizes in our network of carriers who can pick you up within 24 hours notice! We have a combined experience of 15 years and know what it takes to get the job done.