Electricians
Electricians

Reviews for Jim's Electrical Services

Private User reviews Leduc, AB

Service

I have never requested an electrician before let alone through the internet and the whole experience could not have gone any better. My husband was impressed that the project went so well and quickly. I had a complicated request which I was not even sure could be done. Jim emailed me back to see if he could come to the house to have a look at the specifics once he was back in town a couple of hours later. I was impressed it was the same day service. He scheduled to come back a few days later and completed the project. I don’t know why I waited 7 years for this project to get done when all it took was 2 visits and a couple of hundred dollars. Jim is one of the the nicest hard working people I have ever met. As a women I am protective of my home and I felt very at ease communicating with Jim and having him in my home. He is very tidy and conscientious of everything. The wall is down, the light switches are perfect along with the outlets and the new lighting. My fellow sisters if you have an electrical job that needs doing please ask Jim anything you want about it, you won’t regret it.

Thank you for the great review, I am very happy to help out.

Storage room wiring

I was very pleased with the work that was completed by Jim’s Electrical Services. After our initial contact, Jim came out to discuss the project and provided an estimate the following day. After considering his estimate in relation to the other estimates we received, we decided to go forward with Jim. We are very happy that we made that decision - he was very personable, professional, and efficient and completed the project in a very timely fashion at a very competitive and reasonable cost. I would not hesitate to use him again and would readily recommend him to others.

Thank you for the wonderful review, I really appreciate it. I am happy that you are satisfied.

Jim,
jhamjr@hotmail.com
780 239 2081

Doug
Doug
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Review/update residential wiring to meet current building codes. Install new outlets

Jim was very prompt to respond to my request. He arrived at the location promptly, performed the job efficiently and communicated well. I would recommend Jim for any future service.

Jim,
jhamjr@hotmail.com
780 239 2081

Electrical

Jim was prompt, knowledgeable and did the job we required in less than half an hour. We highly recommend Jim's Electrical Services to anyone looking for top quality service, Jim's the man!

Thank you for the great review.

Ted
Ted
1 review Edmonton, AB

Garage wiring installation including fuse box, multi interior and exterior lights and outlets

Jim completely rewired and electrified my whole garage with top notch workmanship and professionalism. He found a way to connect a new fuse box to the house without drilling through any basement dry wall. In the garage Jim fished lines behind areas of dry wall. He also drilled through studs were the dry wall was not up yet. Jim also helped me select the latest lights that give excellent light levels. I highly recommend Jim for any electrical work and would call him in a minute when I am ready for my next electrical project.

Thanks Ted, for the great review.

Paul in Sherwood Park
Paul in Sherwood Park
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Garage lights

We needed four light bulbs to be replaced in the garage. The garage has 10 foot ceiling. We are seniors and this task would be difficult for us to do. Jim came as promised, and easily replaced the bulbs. He also suggested other type of lights for the garage. He was friendly and professional. We recommend Jim for anyone's electric work.

Thanks Paul for the review.

Jon
Jon
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Light installation

I called trying to get a new light for my living room, at first I wanted a Ceiling light but Jim Convinced me to go with wall sconces due to how my ceiling was angled.. I Agreed and im happier with the wall Sconces.

he Installed the lights quickly and effectively and was Talkative and friendly.

Thanks Jon fir the great review.

Install replacement smoke detectors

Found Jim’s service to be reasonably priced, technically sound and thorough. Good value for money, efficient with highly effective results. Couldn’t show up on time due to an emergency call and notified me right away, arranging an alternative time which he attended promptly.

Thanks for the review.

Installation of outdoor lighing

Jim was punctual, thorough and came up with a great solution for upgrading our outdoor lighting. The cost for our project was very reasonable. Jim Hamilton is a skilled and conscientious professional and we give him our highest recommendation.
TS

Thanks for the great review.

Robin
Robin
1 review Edmonton, AB

Jim Was Awesome!

I was able to schedule Jim in just one day. He arrived promptly and replaced two light fixtures. Super personable guy! His knowledge was great and the price was very fair. Highly recommend him!

Thanks Robin, happy to help.

More about Jim's Electrical Services

Residential and Commercial elecrical company willing to go the next step to saftly and efficiently finish your project no matter how big or small.