We had a short circuit at our electrical box on May 26. It was a terrible time for it as we were in the midst of a heatwave, with no power in our home, and of course, no air condition. We have three young children too. I called up Muhammad (Safe Electrical Solutions) at 7pm and he was at our house by 8pm. It did not take him long to figure out what the problem was. We had changed out our old electric water heater in 2018 for a new gas heater and it turns out that the installer did not properly cap that electrical line nor did he disconnect it from my electrical box / panel. So when I thought my AC had tripped a breaker and I saw there was one switch off, I assumed that switch was for the AC when in fact it was for the old electric water heater. By turning it on, I shorted out whole box!!! Muhammad was great. He showed me what the problem was, and how that improperly capped line was a fire hazard. Then he disconnected the line at the electrical box side so that it would no longer be an issue whatsoever. He got our power back on very quickly. Overall, my experience with Muhammad was terrific. He is a kind, soft spoken gentleman that knows all there is to know about electrical work. He is highly skilled and qualified to handle any job and I would recommend him to any person who is in need of a skilled electrician. Thank you Muhammad!
- Company Response
Thank you so much Micheal for your feedback, we are glad to help you on emergency basis to restore your power. We always try our best to serve our clients when ever you needed us 24/7 . This is a 2nd time we have provided emergency service and we respect your trust in our service.