Electricians

Reviews for Safe Electrical Solutions

Sylvia  in Toronto
Sylvia in Toronto

Restaurant Rewiring for additional outlets

Muhammad as always is very professional and has excellent communication skills. He took his time to explain the reasoning behind the power outages we were experiencing and his most cost effective solution for resolving these issues permanently. We would highly recommend his services!

Thank you Sylvia, it was pleasure serving you. Our motto is too do the best and provide the best. We would be glad to do any work for you in the future.

tfriedrich in Bethlehem
tfriedrich in Bethlehem

Works hard for the customer

I had badly flickering lights in the whole house with wild dips in voltage. The city had come to check their lines, but claimed all was good on their end. Two weeks later it had gotten much worse to the point where it damaged my furnace. I called for the city to come again, late at night when the problem was usually at it's worst, but I knew I had to have an electrician in to check things out on my end or they would likely claim it was my problem again. I called dozens of so-called 24 hr emergency electricians and nobody would come day-of. Except Muhammed. He drove an hour and a half in rush hour traffic. At the house he determined the problem was the cities power supply, NOT the house, as I had suspected. To my surprise he then called the city himself and reported his diagnosis which got logged in for their visit later on. When the city came later, they still said the problem wasn't on their end, but because Muhammed had called in, they changed some connectors in the line to the house. That fixed the problem finally!!!

Muhammed is an excellent electrician - responsible, responsive, and an advocate for you as a customer. I don't believe I'd have had this problem fixed without his forceful call to the city on my behalf. This man is a total professional.

Thank you so much Tom for taking time your to share your experience with our clients, we always make sure to be ready 24/7 when our clients need us. Our team of certified electrical professional are fully capable to diagnose any problem with full confidence because of having years of experience in electrical trade. We are glad to see an other happy client.

Chris Brown from Vaughan
Chris Brown from Vaughan

EXCELLENT home electrical repair work

Last week , I found this company on Homestars , the owner called within an hour of my request and we arranged a convenient time . On schedule , he arrived and we confirmed the scope of work and exact detailed pricing before the work started , and it was well explained and very fair , He was very professional and creative in the 2 tasks he performed and I highly recommend this firm . A wonderful experience .

Thank you so much Chris for your feedback and sharing your experience with our clients, we really appreciate your kind words. We are committed to provide excellent service to our clients 24/7 . We are glad to hear from you and looking forward to serve you when ever you needed us again.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Electrical Repair

As a result of our contractors drilling through an electrical cable in the ceiling which caused our entire second floor to be without power and our circuit breaker would not reset.

We called Safe Electrical Solutions, left a message with their reception and within 20 minutes Muhammad called us back to arrange for a time that was convenient for us to come an asses the issue. Given that we wanted it fixed as soon as possible, Muhammad came that evening, he was extremely professional, knowledgeable and respectful of our house. He explained and verified his professional credentials and pricing plan (which given that this was an emergency call he was very reasonable).

Muhammad over the course of the following 2 hrs was able to trouble shoot the issue, determine the wiring that was damaged and repair it.

If anyone is looking for an excellent knowledgeable electrician look no further. We will definitely call him again with any electrical issues.

Thank you so much Jason for taking time to share your experience with our clients. We really appreciate your feedback and kind words. We will be glad to serve you when ever you needed us again.

Ramon
Ramon

Electrical outside the house and fridge and microwave circuits

Muhammad is very professional and upfront with the pricing from the beginning and assured me I didn't have to worry any additional payment when the job is done. His crew spent extra hour or two to finish the job as promised and Ismael came back to make sure everything is fine for the inspection. Thanks for the job well done.

Thank you Roman for taking your time and giving us your feedback sharing your experience with our clients. We always make sure our clients are safe and happy with our service.

Lynn
Lynn

Urgent electronical fixture issue

Had an unexpected electrical light fixture issue which caused concern over wiring and safety. Not only did the Electrician (Muhammad) check the wiring, deal with the original issue and install the new light fixture, he also put in a junction box that was missing. Very professional service!

Thank you for your feedback! At Safe Electrical Solutions we aim to provide the best and safest solution possible to prevent any potential issues! Feel free to contact us for any further electrical worries. It's been a pleasure serving you.

kellypatton
kellypatton

Electrical Panel

Safe Electrical was vey informative and a pleasure to do business with.
Everything that had to be done was explained

Thank you so much Kelly for your feedback and sharing your experience with our clients, we always try our best to explain everything to our clients to educate and update about their work.

A M.
A M.

Checked stove that acted up and conducted an overall check up of our electrical system including smoke alarms carbon monoxide detectors .pro

Very well done and details were explained to me clearly .In other words
highly professional! That gave me peace of mind .

Thank you so much Anita for your feedback and sharing your experience with our clients, customer satisfaction is our first priority

Main breaker repair

The initial request was responded to promptly and the electrician did a great job troubleshooting and explaining the issue. Work was then completed promptly, coordinating with Hydro to resolve it.

Thank you so much Gajeev for your feedback and sharing your experience with our clients clients. We glad to hear from you . Being an Authorized contractor with ESA we were able to resolve your electrical problem promptly.

kerry
kerry

Kitchen electrical

What an amazing experience, took the time to educate me and my spouse! I would reccomend to friends and family!

Thank you so much Kerry for your feedback, we appreciate your kind words and trust. We will be happy to serve again when ever you needed us.

More about Safe Electrical Solutions

Vision
We Started Safe Electrical Solutions is an electrical contractor service under ESA (Electrical Safety Authority) License No. 7010337. Our vision is “to make your living and work place electrically safe and reduce the potential risk to your property”. We are committed to deliver optimistic and safe electrical solutions for our every client.
5 Star Service
We specifically address residential and commercial electrical services and repairs. Because we believe “Our Clients Deserve Five Star Service”. We work hard and put every effort to deliver highest quality of electrical service to our clients. If you face any electrical problem or decided to upgrade the electrical system in home, office and kind of residential and work places, we are capable to deliver the safest and fast electrical repairs and upgrade.
Experience and Technology change
In our electrical contractor business, all of our electricians are licensed and exceptionally skilled for residential and commercial electrical services. Mainstream of our electricians carrying over 20 years of experience. We keep our electrician and technicians into continuous learning process and update their knowledge. So any technology change and electrical code change does not give us any hesitation to deliver same quality of service and provide you safe electrical solutions.
Provide and Install
We are affiliated with all major Home improvement stores from where you go to buy any electrical device or appliances. This way we know which kind of device or appliance, you want to have. We provide and install exactly the same product in a safest way and ensure your satisfaction.
Neighbourhood with fully equipped truck
Our electricians network is spread all over GTA (Greater Toronto Area) with fully equipped trucks carrying all standard material, might needed when our electrician is at your premises to work for you to fix your electrical problem. Just consider we are in your neighbourhood.
So does not matter, if you call from us Toronto downtown, east or west, Scarborough to Vaughn, York region, all of Peel Region specially Mississauga, Brampton, and relevant areas, our scheduled time window, work price and quality of work remains same.
24/7 emergency service
With a commitment to make your life and premises safe, we provide 24/7 service even during, all weekends and public holidays. Our troubleshooting specialists’ remains standby with fully equipped trucks to provide service and keep you even more satisfied. If you face any electrical trouble in the night, day, weekend or holiday, feel free to call us.