Aquila Contracting

Barrie ON L4M 7K2

Reviews for Aquila Contracting

Private User reviews Waubaushene, ON

Bathroom renovation

What an amazing job done by Matt, overall completely satisfied by the work that I received. The quote was really good and the work was even better. Some materials took time but with covid this is everything. We are very impressed and highly recommend Matt for any bathroom work. Matt has been a great contractor and we will be using him going forward for many projects to come.

we appreciate the Review!

Andres
Andres

Basement renovation

The project took 4 months to be completed (initially discussed 1 month). After a few weeks without work being performed, a subcontractor was hired to finish the project. A helper did most of the drywall without supervison and the door/ window casings were cut to fit the bulkheads. Some taping at the drywall joints are still noticeable even though that most were repaired and repainted.
Despite the delays and some disagreements, I’m happy to finally start enjoying the now livable space.

Thank you for your feed back, and we do apologize again for the misunderstanding on the project timeline. As communicated, delays happened due to material shortages and staff turnover due to the recent pandemic.

As for the photos that are posted in your review, those were taken during the renovation process and do not accurately represent the final product, which are posted in the Gallery within Homestars.

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your additional living space and wish you all the best.

GL from Barrie
GL from Barrie

Painting Job

This job (painting and taking off the popcorn ceiling ) was a learning experience for all involved. In the end with some unnoticeable errors, the job done in my home has turned great. I'm really happy with the outcome. Now the house looks and feels refreshing.
Thank you Mathew.

It was a pleasure working with you, and we appreciate your understanding with the renovation process. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you on our next project together.

Kitchen countertop and backsplash

Aquila Contracting and Matthew have been the best contractor experience I’ve ever had. Matthew stepped in when my prior contractor disappeared just before the job started. In addition to the great work the customer service was phenomenal. Very responsive and kept me updated along the way and job completed ahead of schedule.

See the before and after pictures.

Ellen

Thank you so much for this review! It was a pleasure working with you on that project and looking forward to the upcoming projects!

Catherine
Catherine
0 reviews Port Mc Nicoll, ON

Kitchen renovation

My husband and I were very pleased with the work that Aquila Contracting did. Matthew was pleasant and hard working and gave us suggestions along the way. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much for the great review! we appreciate this rating and hope you enjoy the new kitchen!

William
William
3 reviews Minesing, ON

Basement Reno

Matt and team were responsive and completed all requests on time and on budget!

He is professional, took pride in his work and explained all the necessary tasks.

Scope of work included removal of a basement wall, relocation of electrical and hvac systems; finishing of flooring, drywall, trim and disposal of waste.

Thanks for the great review William! It was a pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Georgina, ON

taping/mudding for kitchen renovation

had Aquila Contracting in to finish the drywall repairs for my kitchen renovation. Very friendly and efficient service. Probably due to the lighting in the space both the contractor and myself missed some rough spots in the finished product. I worked to correct them myself so I could move forward asap.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, and we apologize for any frustration we may have caused you moving forward with your project. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention, and if there is something we can do to help rectify the situation, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Michael
Michael
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Ceiling Repair

Matthew provided prompt and professional service for replacement of a drywall ceiling due to water damage. Worked was completed on time and on budget as well he was able to proactively complete some additional minor repairs. Thanks

Thank you so much for the great review Michael! it was a pleasure working with you!

robinm.hannah in Toronto
robinm.hannah in Toronto
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Kitchen Reno

Excellent quality work, done with attention to detail, and within the promised timelines. Thank you!!

Thank you Robin for the great review! Keep us in mind for you next project!

More about Aquila Contracting