Terranova Pools

Nick in Caledon
Nick in Caledon
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Pool

Rob, John and their team did a great job. very please with the work they did. Would recommend them 100%

Thank you Nick. Enjoy the pool for years to come.

Neel in Guelph
Neel in Guelph

Downtown Pool

What can I say? I've been waiting 40 years to get a pool and I wasn't going to let a global pandemic in my way. Thankfully, Terranova came to my rescue and saved the day. I had a complicated pool build with very difficult neighbours and poor access. But John and Rob are problem solvers. And whenever I had doubt, they knew how to put my mind at ease and get the job done. They made my dream come true despite me being high on the needy customer spectrum. Great workmanship and professionalism. If I ever move (why would I with my gorgeous pool?), I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again.

Thank you Neel.
It was our pleasure to help bring your 40yr dream to reality. we take pride in making thing happen when others say it can't be done. I know you and your family will enjoy it for many many years to come.

0 reviews Goderich, ON

Pool Project

Would hire again with no hesitation. Honest, reliable, hard workers. Wouldn't look anywhere else for my pool needs. Super impressed. Exceeded our expectations!

Thank you. It was our pleasure.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Pool Project & Landscaping

Jonathan and Robert are true professionals when it comes to working on pools and landscaping. Their team work tirelessly to finish our job on time and on budget, even through some unforeseen circumstances that they faced (which was not their fault at all). Their crew was respectful, and they were on the job site almost every day from morning to night getting the job done.

I would only recommend Terranova Pools to my friends and neighbours. They came in at a competitive cost (not the cheapest, not the most expensive), and we got everything we paid for without ANY surprises which is what we feared the most.

From the pool install to the landscape/hardscape work and even cleaning the road after the job was done, no detail was missed.

Thank you Jonathan & Robert.

Emily

Hi Emily,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We truly appreciate you choosing us to craft your dream backyard. Our entire team works tirelessly to always ensure, to the best of our ability, that our projects always run on time and on budget. Thank you so much again for choosing Terranova Pools for your fiberglass pool and landscaping.

Jonathan & Robert

Pool installation

Robert and John have done a great job installing our pool.
Any questions or concerns Robert was ready to answer them..
We can’t wait to start enjoying our pool this summer.
Thanks guys.

Backyard paradise pool

Excellent service from start to finish. They did everything in a professional manner on time and on budget. They explained everything about the maintenance and all procedures in a way that I can understand. Both Robert and Jonathan are very easy to deal with and were very accommodating to my families request.

It was our pleasure.

Ashley Danielle
Ashley Danielle

Pool Installation

Absolutely love our pool!!! The crew at Terranova Pools created an incredible backyard oasis for us. They are an extremely hardworking group of guys, very fair pricing and they have tons of ideas and options to adapt to any backyard. We really enjoyed having them work here!!!

Thank you Ashley.
The pleasure was all ours.

Alejandro in Toronto
Alejandro in Toronto

Backyard Pool Project

The work TerraNova did for us is/was PHENOMENAL... We had 2 quotes from other companies, and the moment we met Rob immediately realized this was an honest/transparent company to deal with (we need more like this!!!). The work: pool (including waterfall, retainer wall and stone patio around it), grading of the house's perimeter, and stone work for the house entrance.
I am a DIY'er, and my dad used to have a construction company back home where i would spend my summers working and learning skills. So, for this project, i took some days off to be outside with the TerraNova crew (and also work on my DIY backyard fence project).
Jon managed the project on the field, and was such fun and enjoyable process throughout! (which is quite unusual statement for construction work). They would arrive on time every morning, and leave things tidy at the end of the day (note: day 1-2 are excavation = quite messy, you'll think "wth have we done?!?!", lol, but then things start to look better and better).
I can attest first hand about Rob and Jon's experience and dedication to details. Cutting corners is not an option. As Jon would say at end of each work journey with pride: Primo!
The project was delivered on budget, on time, and beyond every expectation. We love every single one of the works that TerraNova did for our house; and our friends are already booking them for their backyard projects. Above all we LOVE our pool.
We're counting the days for summer to arrive, and enjoy again our backyard oasis!. TerraNova is recommended 200%.
Rob, Jon, Damien, Bash and Kyle - THANKS, you guys ROCK!.

Alejandro, the pleasure was all ours. We at Terranova are extremely grateful that you entrusted us in making your backyard dreams come true. There were many laughs along the way and many more to come. If you ever want to pass the day with our crews again, the door is always open.

Sharlene in North york
Sharlene in North york

Pool

Last spring I started researching pool installations and decided on TerraNova Pools. Rob was terrific and based on his experience made great suggestions on type (Madeira8) and placement of our pool which we absolutely love.

The installation of the pool was a true feat with the pool being craned over the house to be placed in the backyard - definitely a show for the neighbours ! John and his team were very nice and friendly. The installation of the pool was very quick, once a final date was established - regrettably it was delayed from June/July to late August.

Unfortunately we continued to have some issues with delays mostly with the landscaping. I completely understand that covid posed a lot of issues for many contractors, but as materials came on time the delay was due to labour - again with covid we accepted the delays as best we could.

Although I am really happy with our pool, I wasn’t able to give a 10/10. This was not at all due to the delays as I mentioned this project was started during a very extraordinary year. Instead my inability to provide a perfect rating was more to do with issues of communication. I’m use to contractors advising when they plan to come to the house to work - that didn’t always happen and I was either asking for status updates or was surprised when workers just appeared without any notice. For example once I was sitting outside in zoom meeting when all of a sudden workers showed up unexpectanly.

There were also some misunderstandings on what would be included in the work (gate replacement) as well as some items that have yet to be completed. I spoke with Rob regarding these issues and he was very professional and assured us it would get done. As the pool is now closed we are fine having these items being completed in the spring.

Other then these few issues, which could have just been my personal experience, I believe TerraNova Pools is well worth your time. This company is run and serviced by very nice and friendly people who really understand pools and illustrate excellent expertise in the area.

Thank you very much for providing our backyard oasis. We cannot wait for spring/summer 2021 to come so we can really enjoy our lovely new pool. Wishing you all a happy new year!

Thank you for entrusting the crew at Terranova pools to bring your backyard dreams to life. We know you will be enjoying it for years to come.

Dan
Dan

Gave the backyard a new life.

Rob, John and team gave us something our house desperately needed, which was a new back yard. Our house is well over 100 years old and the property needed a kick. The team came in and worked with us to shape and redefine the yard. I was a real pleasure working with the team on site, hearing their suggestions and learning from their experience. The backyard threw us some curveballs, but the Terranova team handled it as professionals.

The project was done on time and on budget. Would highly recommend.

Dan, thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure to transform your backyard to be enjoyed for many years to come.

More about Terranova Pools

Our team have been operating since 2012 offering services in excavation and architectural concrete. With 30 year’s combined experience in the construction field carrying out a spectrum of works from site prep and specialized grading, sewer/water emergency repairs and decorative concrete work. Over the years the direction of the company has changed slightly, focusing for the past 5 years on the installation of fiberglass pools and their landscapes.
Making mention to our past allows us to comfort our clients in knowing our team is multifaceted and do not leave any stone un turned. Our prior experience based on the same principles and similar processes by which fiberglass pools are installed gives us an edge. We are able to lead our clients to choosing the pool and equipment that is right for them, design spaces that fit their needs and very importantly to us, are installed the best way possible.
Our pool building experience has placed our team installing fiberglass pools across the Greater Toronto area including; Mississauga, Brampton, Etobicoke, Vaughan and York region.
Operating on a single mantra “Make it Happen” our team works through heat, rain and long hours to bring your project to life. This mantra is one we do not just quote but truly live our lives. What separates a business is the above and beyond aspect offered to the client, making it happen is greater than a single task, it is a commitment that promises made are kept and that no matter the challenge there is always a solution to make it succeed. The quality, efficiency and reliability of our work speaks for itself.
Coupled with this, our relationship with premier suppliers like Narellan pools speaks volumes to the promise we make our clients. In short, we provide the best product with the very best installation. An asset to your property that will be around for years and hour after hour it is used, unforgettable moments of fun with family and friends.
The team supports the local community through various school programs and are huge hockey fans and proud supports of Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors and Toronto FC.