ABC Locksmith London ON

Reviews for ABC Locksmith London ON

Irina
Irina
0 reviews London, ON

The lock on my front door wasn't locking

The lock on my front door wasn't locking, I called the first number from google which was this one and the man on the phone was really nice. He said someone would be out within the hour and about half hr later I got a call, the guy was 5 minutes away. He came and said the lock was broken and fixed a new one straight away, he was very nice and friendly and would definitely use again.

Alisa
Alisa
0 reviews London, ON

I was locked out of my apartment

I was locked out of my apartment and called ABC Locksmith, spoke to a guy called Sean. He was courteous on the phone. Quoted me a fair price and advised me on what to do. Was very flexible. The situation changed after he was close to my place and through a stroke of luck I was able to get into my apartment without needing his services any longer. He was extremely understanding of the situation which I really appreciate.

Debra
Debra
0 reviews , ON

Helped us with a lockout at night. Prompt, friendly, great service.

If you're locked out, call this company! It was a Friday night, I was taking out the trash, and I closed my locked apartment door behind me without my keys. I luckily had my phone on me and looked on google for area locksmiths. Steve answered right away and agreed to come over despite it being closing time! He was at my place in 10 minutes and had the door open in less than a minute. This man was a true professional and so friendly. I couldn't have asked for a better ending to a bad situation. Thank you Steve !!

Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in London?