Smart Care Garage Doors Toronto

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Smart Care Garage Doors Toronto

Allen S. in North york
Allen S. in North york

Some things are best left to the professionals...

One of my cables on my garage snapped so I watched a video on YouTube and tried to fix it myself (the video was 15 minutes). My buddy who is pretty handy come by to try and fix it for me. 4 hours later and a couple of injuries (one pretty bad), I decided to call for a professional. Alon responded to be promptly, came within the hour and clearly knew his trade. I ended up replacing all the rollers on both garage doors and although they are not new, they are working 1000x better. Hard working, honest and clearly an expert - he did what I could not do and it's true, something like a garage door, don't mess with it especially if you have young kids - you don't want to risk something happening. I'm quite picky about hiring and recommending people but you cannot go wrong with Alon - I will be recommending him to all my friends and family. Thanks for your prompt and professional service!

Thank you Allen for your review and time.
Smart Care Garage Doors would be happy to help with any future garage needs.
Thank you choosing Smart Care Garage Doors Toronto.

Quakabee in Oshawa
Quakabee in Oshawa
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Best Service and Price

We called many places but decided on Smart Care Garage because the reviews were pretty good. We did not expect someone to come out right away, he was at our house in less than one hour! No contractor has responded this quick for me. On the phone we were given a price to change everything. It was exactly what we paid. The work was done professionally and quick. We could not believe the price to do what we had done. Our door was not broken but decided to just pay the small amount to have that piece of mind to have our door safe for years to come. Alon is very honest, professional and hard working. You will not get this quality of work for the price he charges. My husband and I are very picky about contractors as Im in the business. I would not use anyone else and recommend this company 100%!

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of Smart Care Garage Doors Toronto. We appreciate your business and are always here for you when you need us.
Sincerely,
Smart Care Garage Doors Toronto Team

Brenda in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Garage door repair

We had a new garage door installed by a contractor and the work was shoddy.
We were told by this contractor that we needed to upgrade from a 1/2 horse power to a 3/4 horsepower in order for the door to open properly.
We decided to check HomeStars to have the garage door opener installed.
We contacted Alon based on his excellent reviews. When he arrived he immediately checked out the door and said he didn’t think we needed a new garage door opener. He proceeded to adjust and fix problems with the shoddy garage door installation.
A couple of hours later our garage door was working fine and he didn’t have to install the new garage door opener, just did some adjustments to the existing door opener.
Not only did he save us some money, he restored our faith in hiring a reliable, professional contractor.

Thank you Brenda for your review and time.
Smart Care Garage Doors would be happy to help with any future garage needs.
Thank you choosing Smart Care Garage Doors Toronto.

Samuel in Toronto
Samuel in Toronto

Garage Door Repair

Alon came within a few hours of our call, made a quick assessment of the broken parts and gave a quote right away. Quality work that will keep our door intact for a few more years. 1 year warranty as well. Superb.

Respond 2

Thank you so much Samuel for taking the time to review the Smart Care Garage Doors.
Smart Care Garage Doors always tries to provide our valuable customers with the professional service they deserve.
Always for your Service
Alon Brain
Smart Care Garage Doors Woodbridge

Garage door repair

I called on a Sunday afternoon and Alan was at my door within an hour. I was very relieved because my door was stuck in the down position and I have no other access as my cat was inside the garage. Alan repaired the door, he replaced one of the side brackets and both pulley wires. He was done in a couple of hours and he did a great job and was very professional. Thank you Alan and Smart Care Garage doors for helping me out of a jam.

Thank you for taking the time to review Smart Care Garage Doors work. Glad Smart Care Garage Doors Toronto could help you on such short notice and met your expectations.
Alan , Smart Care Garage Door Services

Arash in Toronto
Arash in Toronto

Garage Door Opener

Prompt response and quality service. Explained everything in detail and made sure I understood what features I'm getting and what actually fits my need

Thank you Arash for your review and time.
Smart Care Garage Doors would be happy to help with any future garage needs.
Thank you for choosing Smart Care Garage Doors Toronto.

skunk
skunk

Garage Door adjustment

changed cables on pulleys, re-tensioned spring, and balanced door. Fast and honest! A+ work! highly recommended

Thank you Shunk for taking the time to review Smart Care Garage Doors work. Glad Smart Care Garage Doors Toronto could help you on such short notice and met your expectations.
Smart Care Garage Door Services Team

G.
G.

Garage Door Service

Alon called me within minutes of submitting my request and was able to come by the very same evening. He explained the issue and got to work right away. From the time we moved into our home, the door would make a loud creaking sound when opening and closing. It would even wake up the neighbour’s dog in the morning. Our garage door is quieter now. Alon didn’t try to over sell us on a new door as both the door and opener were in good condition. Alon also recommended where to lubricate and what lubrication to use going forward.
He went above and beyond for a simple service job by even relocating the interior opener button to a more convenient location to where the previous owners had it. Thank you.

Thank you for your full of details rewire and time.
Smart Care Garage Dors always appreciate feedback from our valuable customers.
Smart Care Garage Doors would be more than happy to help with any future garage needs.
Thank so much for choosing Smart Care Garage Doors Toronto.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Garage Door Opener Install

Very responsive with excellent communication. Discussed what the problem was and a recommended solution with options. Very accommodating to suit my needs and budget and on time and efficient with installation.
After we discussed his solutions and proposal, I did my research to compare the quality and cost comparisons and was happy with what he suggested.
I'm very happy with the service and work, and recommend them anytime to anyone.

Jason S

Thank you very much Jason for taking the time to review Smart Care Garage Doors work.
Alon, Smart Care Garage Door Services

Miss C.
Miss C.

Garage opener installation

Our very handy friend helped us installed a new garage opener. 1/2 way through he told us he can’t figure out why the garage door is not opening the entire way! Need to call an expert!! After filing in the homestar online request, we got many calls, however Alon was the only expert available. Alon came over on short notice, and was able to fix the issue without any problems. He was professional and was helpful in explained to us maintenance aspects as well. Price was reasonable too.

Thank you for taking the time to review the Smart Care Garage Doors.
Smart Care Garage Doors Toronto Team

More about Smart Care Garage Doors Toronto

WHY IT’S SMART TO CHOOSE US?

-$19 Service Call (Will be credited)
-Garage Door Repair only from $65 (No middleman commission and hidden fees)
-Same Day Repair (We’re committed to fixing it on the same visit)
-Fully Equipped Vans (All proper and necessary repair parts available on site)
-Top Quality Parts (Up to 5 years warranty)
-24/7 Emergency Service (Local technicians-quick response)
-Quick & Easy Scheduling (Direct specialist phoneline/Online easy form)
-Satisfaction & Result Guaranteed ( Only Trained & experienced technicians)

Smart Care Garage Door Service, a family owned and operated company for many years, is proud to service our community in the GTA. Our experienced and insured garage door technicians are fully equipped with nothing but the highest quality repair parts and necessary tools, so all your urgent door needs will be met in the same visit. You will be offered our preferred pricing and flexible payment options, fast and easy scheduling process and straightforward advice and solutions to assist you with your door needs. The process is easy and transparent, so you know exactly what you are getting. We will always do anything required to ensure that your garage door and opener perform properly for years to come.