Vera Cleaning

Reviews for Vera Cleaning

Di
Di

House cleaning service

Vera is very responsible, kind, detail oriented and pleasant person in general. She helps me to organize, clean and just simply makes my life easier. There are different types of people and some just want to have it done quickly and just move on, not Vera. She takes time and really makes sure that its done properly. She is also very intelligent and a great person to talk to about any topic. would totally recommend her!!!!

Thanks a lot for your good words for me. I hope to collaborate with you in the future.My service is for my clients.

Don.N
Don.N
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Professional Cleaning.

Vera Cleaning has been cleaning our office now for a few months and does a fabulous job. You cannot appreciate the full aspect of the job rendered as some details that require a precise touch shall go unnoticed until you really pay attention and then you realize that this company truly does a deep clean. Garage door buttons, knobs on cabinets, tile and grout all sparkles. Since we were truly impressed we have retained her services at our house and my co-worker has retained her services as well.

If you truly appreciate a fine touch and attention to detail, look no further!!

Regards,
Don

thank you for your good words.I work for my clients.

luna.nguyen6594
luna.nguyen6594

Condo cleaning

Vera has exellent skills and very friendly, outstanding performance. My new place was a mess and she helped clean it a lot like it was transformed.

thank you for your good words.I work for my clients.

bbessner
bbessner

Home Cleaning

Vera comes once a week to clean my two-bedroom apartment. She spends several hours working, and I am always satisfied. She is thorough, she is detailed, and absolutely honest.

More about Vera Cleaning

cleaning service for a weekly , be-weekly as an occasional cleaning service. Move in / out, pre-sales cleaning, regular and deep cleaning.After renovation.
647-839-6453 Highly Professional , well trained cleaning (European) service – Homestars APPROVED offers cleaning for business and private houses.
Non-toxical , Allergic-Free chemicals (best amid the Professionals), environmentally friendly products are safe for your house, your family and your pets.
Space organization.
Traditional plus pair mop.
Offer cleaning service for a weekly , be-weekly as an occasional cleaning service. Move in / out, pre-sales cleaning, regular and deep cleaning. The detaileoriented and never miss the corners.
Services: Kitchen: oven, countertops, cupboards inside out, microwaves, refrig and appliances, In the bathrooms: bathtubs, sinks, toilet bowls, shower cabins, sliding glass doors, mirror, remove the soap stones, wipe the tiles.
If you wanna your homes, offices be cleaned, organized and tidy please call me or email me: 647-839-6453
References are available upon request.
Are committed to provide quality service.
Professional service. Superior customer support.Trusted by Top companies.
Free cleaning consult.