Delon's Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M1B 1L9

Reviews for Delon's Landscaping

Landscape

He did a great job and was very quick , I am satisfied with the service.

Suki
Suki

Lawn cutting services

Looking for a reliable, diligent and detailed lawn care service is definitely hard. Delon’s work speaks for itself. Really happy with the care and attention he puts into each weekly service activity. My lawn is always neat and clean and the quality of it is obvious. When Delon doesn’t work on my lawn it is immediately noticeable. Highly recommend this service.

Thank you Suki, I really appreciate your review on my work

More about Delon's Landscaping

My business focuses on landscaping services and snow removal. I am a hard-working, dedicated and the punctual individual.

In business since 2016, servicing the regions of Scarborough, Markham, Pickering and North York in Ontario and the GTA, I have garnered experience in landscaping, small tree trimming, shrubs, gardening, interlocking, and snow removal.

Our landscaping services include: