Instant Appliance Repair inc

Reviews for Instant Appliance Repair inc

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Appliance Reoair

Thrilled with the service I received, very responsive and customer focused. The technicians were knowledgeable and efficient. Overall a great experience

Your feedback is very much appreciated! We appreciate your business, Thank you!!

EJ S.
EJ S.

Dishwasher Door Repair

Our dishwasher door would not close. I thought I figured out what the problem might be, but decided to err on the side of caution and called this company. I got a call back within minutes. The appointment was set, and the technician even gave me a call later to ask some follow-up questions to prepare, even though this was happening at a bit of an unusual time, Sunday evening. Organized and efficient. The technician even called to let us know he was running late, on the day of the appointment. Sometimes the little things make a difference, and it was appreciated, although we weren't very busy at that time. The dishwasher was eventually fixed under 30 mins. and is now running fine, efficiently and seamless. Thank-you.

Thank you for your feedback, we love making our customers happy. Customer satisfaction is everything.

Caroline in Toronto
Caroline in Toronto

Highly Recommend

Great Experience ! Technician was on time and very professional. Fixed my dryer quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend! The estimate was reasonable and the warranty offered was very satisfactory.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Gas Dryer Repair

My 9 year old Kenmore Gas Dryer was making a lot of noise but working fine. I had Tyrone from Instant Appliance Repair take a look at it - he disassembled the machine and replaced a guide mechanism for the pulley and two rollers. He charged me $362 (paid via E-Transfer, since these people don't accept credit cards) for the parts and labour. No receipts for the 'parts' were provided. They don't even have proper invoices; just use a notepad from Staples, plus give you a verbal warranty!
Within 5 weeks the dryer broke down, this time with a burning electrical smell coming from the unit. I ended up replacing the dryer.
Would not trust Instant Appliance Repair at all!

I am sorry you feel this way, we did offer to come and service your machine at no cost and you called and canceled the appointment. The issue you were having with the machine the second time around was a complete different issue than what was fixed the first time. We did provide you with a receipt stating the price of labor and parts. No company will provide you with the receipt from the supplier since we are the once who purchase the part on our account. You were happy with the service after the machine was fixed, we don't make these machines, therefore we can't control other parts of the machine failing, however when that does happen we do offer to go back and service the appliance free of cost, an offer In which you rejected. You were pleased with the initial service, but unfortunately the machine had a different issue shortly after the first repair. We always aim for customer satisfaction, we look forward to serving you again and creating a better experience with you in the future.

Steven in Mississauga
Steven in Mississauga

Fixed oven

Excellent experience. Company came quickly and on time to fix our oven. Technician was knowledgeable, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. They found the problem, left to get a part, came back about 1.5 hours later and fixed the oven pronto. Could not have asked for more.

We appreciate your positive feedback! we love making our customers happy.

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Leaking Dishwasher

Called by company. Sent technician within a couple of hours. After troubleshooting , the technician found problem. Gave me a quote to repair and completed same day ( after going to get required part). Only issue is that I felt that the part pricing was excessive. For a $50 part on Amazon, I was charged $198. The service, however was awesome and completed in a timely fashion

We are happy you were pleased with our customer service. We always aim to provide same day service to all our customers. In regards to pricing for our parts, unfortunately our company does not order through amazon. We use various suppliers that provide us with quality parts.

DC
DC

Gas stove repair

They did troubleshooting and replaced an igniter and repaired a burner on the gas stove.

Thank you for choosing Instant Appliance Repair, We appreciate your business.

Jay
Jay

Washer repair

The Appliance Technician that came to my home was Very professional, and courteous . Everything was explained in detail about my Washer. The washer was fixed and now works great. I will definitely call Instant Appliance again!

We appreciate your kind words about your experience with our company. Making our Customers happy is our Priority.

Kathy
Kathy

Replaced oven broiler ignighter

They provided very friendly, fast, and competent service. I would definitely recommnd this service. Thanks so much for responding so quickly to my call.

We appreciate your kind words. We strive to make our customers happy.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Gas Range - Oven not working

Had a great experience with Instant Appliance Repair. Tyrone gave us a heads up when he was arriving. he arrived on time, quickly checked everything and replace the ignitor. tested everything. cleaned up. he was polite, respectable. Price was reasonable / good, same as estimate. Would definitely recommend the company. Thank you.

Thank you for your kind words, our company strives to provide the best service possible.

More about Instant Appliance Repair inc

Instant Appliance Repair is committed to providing excellent services within the Greater Toronto Area, Hamilton Area, Oshawa Area, Barrie Area. Our Punctual and friendly staff will provide budget friendly Repairs. Our Specialty is that we offer Same Day Repair Service. Our Technicians are fully Licensed and Insured, and has also ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Brampton?