Instant Appliance Repair inc

Reviews for Instant Appliance Repair inc

Dubi
Dubi

Dishwasher installation

The technician (I'm sorry, I didn't catch his name) came in and identified the problem immediately. It was a simple fix so he offered to fix it for no charge beyond the visit fee. Once fixed, we discovered there was also a leak that couldn't be seen before, and he quoted me for that work and quickly fixed it and completed my botched attempt to install the dishwasher myself.

Customer satisfaction is our main priority, Thank you for the positive feedback!

Lynn
Lynn

washing machine and ice maker in fridge

Tyrone was very thorough and clear about what he was doing, and gave me an upfront idea of costs before he proceeded, so there were no surprises.

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with our company Lynn. Feel free to contact us at anytime.

bell
bell

service gas stove

Very friendly and helpful , service man was able to come out on a Sunday which was helpful for us as we work during the
Quick response to my email which I like. Definitely use this company again.

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback !

josh_g_777
josh_g_777

Washer repair

Washer stopped working late Friday evening, called Home Stars and got a service appointment from Instant Appliance Repair for the next morning. Technician inspected appliance to diagnose the problem, went and got the needed part, and returned to do the replacement/reassembly work, all within two hours. He was punctual, friendly, and communicated well about the service process and the repair work. I felt he offered good information and honest advice, and was upfront and open about the issue and his work.

Your Positive feedback is highly appreciated.

Ruby in Etobicoke
Ruby in Etobicoke

Excellent Customer Service

Our washing machine broke down. They came and gave an estimate and cleaned up all the water in the machine. We ended up going with a new machine but they came right away and provided an estimate of what
it would cost to repair.

Thank you very much, we appreciate your business. We Serve with Honesty and Integrity at all times.

Brandon H.
Brandon H.

Stove Repair

I called Instant Appliance because my oven was not heating. The Technician was right on time. The bake element was replaced and now my oven heats again. They also provided me with a promo on there dryer service. Definetly would recommend these guys.

Thank you for your feedback! Making our customers happy is what we do best!

Charles-akoms
Charles-akoms

Dryer

Instant Appliance Repair was fast, effective and the price was quite reasonable. I would recommend this service to any of my friends.

Thank you, Instant Appliance Repair experts always provides high quality service.

CR
CR

Refrigerator

My fridge was making this awful sound, almost like it was ready to take flight or start running through the door. I was told about Instant Appliance Repair by a friend. I called and set up an appointment for service. They came on time, none of that 3hr window period like some of those companies. They assessed the situation and figured out that it was an issue with my evaporator fan. My fridge is back to running like normal again and it was all done at a reasonable price. Very professional, I would definitely use them again for any appliance issues.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. Customer satisfaction is our #1 Priority!

More about Instant Appliance Repair inc

Instant Appliance Repair is committed to providing excellent services within the Greater Toronto Area, Hamilton Area, Oshawa Area, Barrie Area. Our Punctual and friendly staff will provide budget friendly Repairs.Our Specialty is that we offer Same Day Repair Service.Our Technicians are fully Licensed and Insured, and has also gone through extensive background check.
---
Affordable Rates,Highly Skilled technician.Many years of experience are guarantee for excellence in service.
---
Instant Appliance Repair Inc is Proud to offer Repair and Installation to all household Appliances. All our Technicians are Insured and Have Certificates in Appliance repair along with years of experience.
---
Our Company Motto is Servicing our Customers with Honesty and Integrity. We Consistently strive to go above and beyond to satisfy our Customers.
---
Same Day Professional Appliance Service. We Service All Makes & Models 24/7, Call Today. We Repair Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Microwaves, Refrigerators, Ranges/Ovens & Cooktops.
---
Competitive Pricing and Pay No Service Fee when Technician does Repair.
---
REFER A FRIEND: We would love for you to Refer your Friends and Family.