Canada Reno Team Limited

Reviews for Canada Reno Team Limited

nicole_nembhard
nicole_nembhard

Kitchen renovation

I must say this blew me away with what they have done with my kitchen. They did a fenominal job. I would recommend this company any day. Great job guys.

We remember your reaction when you saw your newly renovated kitchen. The entire Canada Reno Team thanks you for allowing us to do this International Project. We had fun too!

Susan S.
Susan S.

Full Reno of House

Ernie and his team were contracted to renovate my home which involved removal of a support wall, new kitchen, new living room window, new flooring throughout the house, replacement of the interior and exterior doors, replacement of the fuse box with a breaker box, installation of potlights and removal of the popcorn ceiling. They were reliable, always available to discuss concerns and If something didn't look the way I anticipated they would quickly change it. Price for work was unbeatable.

Susan it was a pleasure working with you on this home Reno. We had fun creating and recreating your home. Thanks again and again for allowing us to work with you.

patrick_45a
patrick_45a

Full home renovation and landscape

The work was exceptional and the contractor was really friendly, also they were really clean.l

Thanks a mil Patrick! It was great working with you.

kamla.doodnauth
kamla.doodnauth

I have had three major Reno’s with this team. All three I was extremely satisfied

The work that was done I am very satisfied, I love my new kitchen and consistently gets compliments whenever I entertain. The team is very helpful and does an outstanding job

It has been our pleasure to serve you with each of these projects. Reviews like this is what keeps our business alive and makes it all worth it! Thanks again.

More about Canada Reno Team Limited

Let's face it. We all still need human connections. This is what we at Canada Reno do. We believe results are better when we understand each client and we can talk about their wants and needs and be able to make rational decisions each step of the way. This small yet vital tenet is what makes us stand the test of time and are now ready to take our services to the next level.

We plan each and every detail of the project and communicate this with you. We make suggestions so that you can be a part of your renovation work. We encourage our clients to visit the site and see the actual work in progress.