Moore Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Brampton ON L6R 1N1
Moore Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Reviews for Moore Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Brenda in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto

Professional Excellence!

Eoan arrived at my house to fix my air conditioning unit. His work was excellent , professional and reasonably priced. Eoan was very honest and explained the issues to me. Highly recommended without hesitation.

Dean
Dean

A/C Repair

Eoan was very prompt and professional in handling my service call. He arrived on time, diagnosed the issue accurately, and repaired the system. It has been over a month now, and I have had no issues since.

I highly recommend Eoan and Moore Heating A/C as your HVAC contractor.

Thank you Dean, appreciate your feedback.

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Air condition repair

Prompt reply back to my request.
Informative about company service
Business approach To job
Honest about what to expect from diagnosis
Asked key questions
Service was great and helpful.
Very professional and on time
Couterous

Thank you Brian, appreciate your feedback.

Jessica D. in Toronto
Jessica D. in Toronto

Excellent, courteous service and expertise!

Our aging A/C unit stopped cooling during the first July heat wave. We sent an inquiry to Moore Heating & Air Conditioning and George replied within 30 minutes, offering to come to our location later that day. He was able to assess the problem and provide an immediate solution, as well as cost-effective options and timelines for the eventual replacement of our unit. George demonstrated tremendous expertise, and we really appreciate that he took the time to explain what we can do to keep our unit running efficiently. We are very pleased with the timely, courteous service we received, and would absolutely recommend Moore Heating & Air Conditioning to our friends and neighbours!

Thank you Jessica, That's the least we can do. Appreciate your feedback.

Kris
Kris

Basement duct work

They installed new duct work as part of my basment renovation project. They did a nice clean job and were friendly.

Thank you Kris, we appreciate your feedback.

najeeb
najeeb

Furnace

Furnace exhaust fan was broken which was fixed by George. Good professional who knows his work well.

Thank you Najeeb, we appreciate your feedback.

Dietrich
Dietrich

Furnace repair, no heat, fan was working

Arrived ahead of time, for the job done quickly and professionally. Price was reasonable. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. Overall very impressed.

Thank you Dietrich, we appreciate your feedback.

Vanessa
Vanessa

House renovation

The work is great, workers have great customer service. Hard working and gets the job done.

Thank you Vanessa, we appreciate your feedback.

Adham.diabas
Adham.diabas

Ac and heater

Very professional and nice guy. got the job done quickly and efficiently, My ac has been working better than it was before I would highly recommend Eaon he’s the best!! I will definitely be dealing with them in the future

Thank you adham, we appreciate your feedback.

David
David

Leaking furnace

Eoan showed up when he said he would. My furnace was leaking quite a bit of water and he not only diagnosed and fixed the problem right away, he also fixed an unrelated electrical issue that could have been dangerous.
Thanks again Eoan

Thank you David, we appreciate your feedback.

More about Moore Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

We pride ourself on being a one stop shop that is able to meet all of our client’s needs. Our goal is to provide the highest quality design and installation services, on schedule, and on budget along with outstanding customer service.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in North York?