Moore Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Brampton ON L6R 1N1
Moore Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Reviews for Moore Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

mikle.cheno
mikle.cheno

Service repair

Really professional, honest company and they give really reasonable prices. I recommend them for whoever has any problems with their HVAC units.

Thank you for taking the time chino, we appreciate your feedback.

Varun
Varun

Furnace Repair

Moore HVAC is an amazing company! When my furnace broke a couple weeks back, they were able to diagnose the problem and repair it all in one day! Quick and efficient service! Now my home is nice and warm and my furnace is ready to brave these Canadian winters. Thank you, Moore HVAC! Would recommend to all my friends!

Thank you for taking the time Varun, we appreciate your feed back.

Sunga
Sunga

Air conditioning installation

Was installed fast, AC works perfect and Any questions I had was answered with an excellent explanation.

Thank you for taking the time Marc, we appreciate your feedback.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Brampton?