Esmeralda Tile & Stone Ltd

Reviews for Esmeralda Tile & Stone Ltd

margaretann8184
margaretann8184
1 review Langley City, BC

Bathroom renovation- installed tile tub surround. surround

They were meticulous in their work, consulting me throughout the tile installation to ensure satisfaction. Very considerate of keeping the area tidy. Would highly recommend.

Thank you Margaret! You were a great customer and we will gladly work with you again !!

ibrahim_bob97
ibrahim_bob97
0 reviews Delta, ON

House tile

Very good company, always keep work area clean, clean work and nice people. I would recommend them to any of my friends and would bring them back for any future work needed in my household.

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your time !! We'll be here for you whenever you need us again!

eugen.malanciuc
eugen.malanciuc
0 reviews Mission, BC

Tile setting

Esmeralda Tile & Stone have been working for me doing lots of bathroom walls and floors tile installation as well as backsplash , and I definitely recommend their job ! They work fast and are responsible people, trustworthy and experienced ! Don't hesitate on working with them!

Thanks for your review! We are glad of having worked with you!! Contact us in any future project needed!! We'll be happy to help

Lui
Lui
0 reviews , ON

Both room and back splash (tile)

Friendly people, work was done on time and within our budget, I totally recommend this company.

we appreciate your honesty! Thanks for trusting us on your project

jimisherwood
jimisherwood
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Tile work

Perfect job and installation in an old house so now I looks brand new and modern

Thank you Mr. Jim! Is also a pleasure for us to work with you !

Kish
Kish
0 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Commercial Tile installation

Different projects ranging Floor tile , wall tile install in a tower, Gas Station, apartment Lobby.

Thanks a lot for your review!, Always here for when you may need us in your projects !

More about Esmeralda Tile & Stone Ltd

High quality Tile Installation , Commercial/ Residential Small and big project! Contact us with your inquiry and we’ll be happy to help you ! * Heat Matt * Schluter System * Renovations * Grouting * Bathroom * Kitchen * Laundry * High-Rise * lobbies * Entry * Elevators * etc ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Burnaby?