Tile & Stone Contractors

416-970-3232
2440 Bromsgrove Road
Mississauga
L5J

I needed the floor in my washroom redone as one of the tiles was shaky. The experience from start to finish with Vule Tile was perfect. He came and gave us a quote that was on the lower end of quotes we received, and I can't imagine anyone doing a better job. They found time for us very quickly after we decided to use their services and arrived exactly on the day and time agreed upon. The team was very friendly and they didn't even complain about the fact that the washroom was up four flights of stares. They were clean and efficient and dealt with all the problems that arose (none of which were of their doing). The job was beautifully done and it was a very intricate job! Would definitely recommend!

Jordan, thank you very much for your reviews. I am glad that you are happy with our work.

Ljiljana Grahovac in Mississauga
Ljiljana Grahovac in Mississauga

Bathroom Tile

Hello,
I would highly recommend Vule and his crew for any tile job. Although it was a small area they took there time and were extremely precise. They kept the area clean and overall were very professional.
I will definitely contact them for any future tiling my house will need.
Zeljko & Ljiljana Grahovac

Thank you very much for your review. It was pleasure working for you.

Cc
Cc

Small Tile Job Completed with Quality & Care

Hello,

I was extremely pleased with the care, attention, detail and quality of work completed by Vule and his team. From my initial contact with him through to the completion of the job, he exceeded all of my expectations.

Although my job was small, he still took the time to treat it with the same professionalism and care as a larger job.

Thank you again Vule and we will definitely be calling you back for future tile jobs (and recommending you to our friends/family).

Thank you so much for your review. It was pleasure working for you.

paul in Burlington
paul in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

kichten floor tile

We highly recommend VULE TILE,they did a SURPERB job.

We spoke to various tile installers in our home before calling VULE TILE.
Right away we noticed his knowledge,experience and gentle mannerism when talking with Vule.
He helped us with suggesting the right quality,size,shape and colour of tile for our kichten.
He made the decision making easy.
The job was finished on time with everything very clean and less expensive than the competition.
We definitely will call VULE TILE for our upstairs bathroom shower.

Fabi,Paul,Jacqueline,Jean-luc and Zoey.

Thank you very much for your review. It was pleasure working for you.

Johnston_homestars in Toronto
Johnston_homestars in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Floor Tile

Vule and crew did a great job installing my floor tile. The floor looks great and I am confident will continue for years to come. Communication and punctuality was excellent and service was professional. Dust and mess was minimized and cleanups were frequent and thorough. I even had a comment from a neighbour regarding how polite the crew was. In summary I couldn't ask for anything more and would strongly recommend Vule Tile..

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad that you are happy with our service. It was pleasure working for you.

manuel m.
manuel m.

Tile installation

Vule did a fantastic job in doing full bathroom tiling, main floor included kitchen, living room and dining room. Vule also did my laundry room and door landing. I am very satisfied with the work done. Everything was done as described with respect to time and budget. I highly recommend Vule, who is extremely knowledgeable, was very patient and always consulted with me when required, always asked what I wanted and with his experience guided me to get the best finished result possible. I highly recommend Vule and would only go to him for any further tiling needs.

Manuel, thank you very much for your review. It was pleasure working for you. I am glad you are happy with our work.

Marble backsplash

Vule and his team did a great job installing our marble backsplash. He communicated well and often, and had thoughtful suggestions regarding the details. We’re thrilled with the results. Would highly recommend!

Melis, thank you very much for your review.

Kitchen backsplash

Vule and his team did a fabulous job installing our mosaic marble backsplash. The layout was challenging and the pattern was difficult to cut, but the result was perfect. Attention to detail and their service professional, they definitely exceeded our expectations. Thanks Vule! - Heather and Richard

Thank you very much for your review. Your backsplash looks amazing.

Florin  Draghici
Florin Draghici

Exceptional Tiling Work !

Over the last year I had the pleasure to hire Vule from Vule Tile on a few high end renovation and construction projects that required tiling work.

I am a general contractor with very high standards of quality and I can easily identify and appreciate exceptional people that stand out in their industry. Vule is are definitely in this category!

Right from our first project meeting he attentively listened to my needs and objectives and fully understood my requirements and project’s details. Before starting the work his team took the time to protect the home of our clients around the work and the passage areas.

On every tiling project the Vule and his team was very professional and delivered excellent quality workmanship. They do pay attention to details, which is the hallmark of masters in their field. Vule also communicated to me on a timely manner regarding the daily schedule and project’s details so I always felt he does care about delivering the best service to his clients!

At the end of each project Vule’s team cleaned thoroughly the work areas. They do focus on complete customer satisfaction and take pride in a job well done.

I strongly recommend Vule and Vule Tile to any home owner or contractor looking for a great tiling company to help them with their superior quality tiling needs through a seamless pleasant experience!

Sincerely,
Florin Draghici
President and CEO
Superior Quality Renovations and Construction Inc.

Florin, thank you very much for your review. It was pleasure working for you.

Leah in San Francisco
Leah in San Francisco
1 review Burlington, ON

Basement floor tile

Vule tile did an excellent job on our basement floor tile. We chose a complicated herringbone pattern and Vule and his team executed the job perfectly. Vule pays close attention to detail but still gets the job done in a very reasonable time frame. Vule communicates very well throughout the process.

Thank you very much for your review.
Your basement floor tiles looks amazing.

More about Vule Tile

Vule Tile

Tile & Stone Contractors, ceramic marble, granite, porcelin, travertine, glass, slate, limestone, tile installation

If you can envision it, chances are you can create it with us. The options are almost limitless. Do you need both design flexibility and elegance? A material that's great for work or play? A surface that can stand up to the challenges of time and punishing customers or substances? We provide you with a wide selection of distributors and brand names from which to make your tile choices. We can help you get ideas by providing picture albums filled with pictures of projects that we have completed in virtually any kind of tile and/or marble applications. Are you looking for finishing touches like inlays and edge treatments? Or dramatic, thermoformed shapes that can engage, excite and express?
VULE TILE can provide a touch of durable and practical style to any room in your home or office.