Tile & Stone Contractors

Reviews for Vule Tile

Paul in Etobicoke
Paul in Etobicoke

Excellent work and conscientious

We had Vule in to install tiles in out sunroom initially. We were so happy with his workmanship that we also had him install the kitchen floor and backsplash. He was at all times concerned to consult with us on options and preferences. He turned up at the promised time and worked efficiently and tidily. The final result was excellent each time. Definitely recommended.

Paul, thank you very much for review. I am glad that you are happy with our service.

Niamh in Toronto
Niamh in Toronto

Phenomenol service and workmanship!

Our previous contractors had left us with uneven floors and walls. Vule and his team were professional, hardworking and honest. They did their best to align the tile in both our bathroom and kitchen given the challenges. This was our second time hiring Vule Tile. We would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Niamh, thank you so much for your review! It was pleasure working for you.

Karly in Mississauga
Karly in Mississauga

Bathroom tiling

My husband and I hired Vule and his team for the second time for our bathroom renovation, as they did an excellent job tiling or kitchen floor and back splash. We can’t say enough about the quality of their work. They do an excellent job, and are also quick, respectful, hardworking, kind and friendly. The work was completed in the timeframe we discussed and we have received so many compliments on their work! We will definitely be using them for our next project! We highly recommend them!

Thank you very much for your review. It was pleasure working for you.

Mirko in Toronto
Mirko in Toronto

Bathroom

Vule tile impressed me from initial stage all the way to finishing job. Apsolutly stunning job they done. Professional and respectful ,I am HIGHLY recommending this company and would not hesitate to use them again.

Mirko, thank you very much for your review. It was pleasure working for you.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Installation of kitchen backsplash

We recently engaged Vule Tile to install the backsplash tile in our newly renovated condo kitchen. We had chosen a glass tile in a triangular pattern that required very precise cutting. We are thrilled with the excellence of their work ...and found each of the workers very nice to deal with. They completed the tiling in one day and the grouting the following morning. We have had many compliments and I would highly recommend them

Thank you very much for your review. Your backsplash tiles choice was really good. I am glad that you are happy with our service.

Geoff in Oakville
Geoff in Oakville

Laundry room, bathroom and marble tiling of a fireplace

In March 2019 Vule and his crew tiled a laundry room, bathroom and marble tiled a fireplace for us with mitred edges. Their conscientiousness and pride in their work was apparent right from the start, consulting with us throughout. Their work was very professional and pleasing and gave us the confidence that we had made the right choice in choosing Vule Tile. We would not hesitate to use them again and would highly recommend them.
Maria & Geoff G. Oakville

Thank you very much for your review! It was pleasure working for you.

Evgueni in Toronto
Evgueni in Toronto

Great kitchen backsplash

We hired this contractor to install a backsplash in our kitchen. The crew did an excellent job and worked very efficiently to complete work. The tile that we used had difficult geometry (hexagonal) and was more difficult to install. Despite the complex geometry, the contractor was able to figure out how to make it work. During the installation process, I was consulted on the various decisions that needed to be made and felt like I was provided great advice throughout.

I would definitely recommend this contractor and work with them again on future projects.

Evgueni, thank you very much for your review. I am glad that you are happy with our work.

Nevena in Hamilton
Nevena in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Ensuite Bathroom and Laundry Closet Tile

Vule and his team did an amazing job installing tiles in our ensuite bathroom and stacked laundry closet! They were very professional and kept the job site clean and tidy and always confirmed design decisions with me.

Nevena, thank you very much for your review! I am glad that you are happy with our work and your bathroom and laundry really look beautiful.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Marble floor tile installation

After failing to find a tile installer that came recommended by friends and family, I came online. Looking for installers with lots of reviews and a high rating, I reached out to Vule and a couple of other companies via HomeStars. Vule was the first to respond, and it was VERY quick. He then contacted me the following Sunday to come and visit the job site (guest bath in our home). He had fabulous availability to fit our job into his schedule. He was able to come the following week and they were punctual, respectful, kept the job site clean and were in and out in 2 days. Great job Vule and team!

Peter, thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate it. I am glad that you are happy with our work.

Dragan from Mississauga
Dragan from Mississauga

Kitchen Backsplash

Vule and his crew did an amazing job on my backsplash and they did it over the weekend because I was in a very tight renovation timeline. I dealt with a lot of contractors around the house and this was my best experience so far. They cared for the work as they are doing it for themselves and they understood my situation and showed a ton of compassion (hence working through the weekend). Honestly, what else would you expect from your renovation contractor?

Dragan, thank you very much for your review. Your kitchen backsplash looks very nice. I am glad that you are happy with our work.

More about Vule Tile

Vule Tile

Tile & Stone Contractors, ceramic marble, granite, porcelin, travertine, glass, slate, limestone, tile installation

If you can envision it, chances are you can create it with us. The options are almost limitless. Do you need both design flexibility and elegance? A material that's great for work or play? A surface that can stand up to the challenges of time and punishing customers or substances? We provide you with a wide selection of distributors and brand names from which to make your tile choices. We can help you get ideas by providing picture albums filled with pictures of projects that we have completed in virtually any kind of tile and/or marble applications. Are you looking for finishing touches like inlays and edge treatments? Or dramatic, thermoformed shapes that can engage, excite and express?
VULE TILE can provide a touch of durable and practical style to any room in your home or office.