Tile & Stone Contractors

Reviews for Vule Tile

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Marble floor tile installation

After failing to find a tile installer that came recommended by friends and family, I came online. Looking for installers with lots of reviews and a high rating, I reached out to Vule and a couple of other companies via HomeStars. Vule was the first to respond, and it was VERY quick. He then contacted me the following Sunday to come and visit the job site (guest bath in our home). He had fabulous availability to fit our job into his schedule. He was able to come the following week and they were punctual, respectful, kept the job site clean and were in and out in 2 days. Great job Vule and team!

Peter, thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate it. I am glad that you are happy with our work.

Dragan from Mississauga
Dragan from Mississauga

Kitchen Backsplash

416-970-3232
2440 Bromsgrove Road
Mississauga
L5J

Vule and his crew did an amazing job on my backsplash and they did it over the weekend because I was in a very tight renovation timeline. I dealt with a lot of contractors around the house and this was my best experience so far. They cared for the work as they are doing it for themselves and they understood my situation and showed a ton of compassion (hence working through the weekend). Honestly, what else would you expect from your renovation contractor?

Dragan, thank you very much for your review. Your kitchen backsplash looks very nice. I am glad that you are happy with our work.

Waterdown in Toronto
Waterdown in Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen and bathroom backsplash

I have been looking for a tile installer for a while and came across Vule Tile profile on Homestars and gave it a shot. I needed kitchen backsplash installed with marble mosaic tiles.

Vule got back to me promptly and requested more details of my project. His team was very professional and was very efficient and provided great suggestions on how the tiles should be installed.

I couldn't be happier with the job and highly recommend Vule for any tile related projects. He's attention to detail and skills are top notch.

Thank you very much and I hope we can work on another project soon.

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad you are happy with our tile installation. Your backsplash looks amazing.

Ed Collis from Burlington
Ed Collis from Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

On time, for quoted price (plus small extra)

Extremely nice person, with great employees.
Job done in time expected, with excellent results.
I was constantly informed and consulted on every aspect of the job as it progressed. (It took 6 working days)
Well done.
Would I use him again? Absolutely.

Ed, thank you very much for the nice review. I am glad that you are happy with our work.

LuciT in Toronto
LuciT in Toronto

Granite Kitchen Floor

WOW! What an amazing team! Vule, Bosko and Justin were not only professional, punctual and highly skilled but they were also great to have around. They completed our granite kitchen floor within the time frame specified and with such attention to detail! We also appreciated being consulted in the expected problem solving elements that are always part of any renovation. Everyone that has seen our new floor has been blown away by the craftsmanship. We would highly recommend them!!! Looking forward to our next project together.

Luci, thank you very much for your review.
I am glad hat you are happy with our work.
It was pleasure working for you.

jordan.walter9
jordan.walter9

Washroom Floor Tile Job

I needed the floor in my washroom redone as one of the tiles was shaky. The experience from start to finish with Vule Tile was perfect. He came and gave us a quote that was on the lower end of quotes we received, and I can't imagine anyone doing a better job. They found time for us very quickly after we decided to use their services and arrived exactly on the day and time agreed upon. The team was very friendly and they didn't even complain about the fact that the washroom was up four flights of stares. They were clean and efficient and dealt with all the problems that arose (none of which were of their doing). The job was beautifully done and it was a very intricate job! Would definitely recommend!

Jordan, thank you very much for your reviews. I am glad that you are happy with our work.

Ljiljana Grahovac in Mississauga
Ljiljana Grahovac in Mississauga

Bathroom Tile

Hello,
I would highly recommend Vule and his crew for any tile job. Although it was a small area they took there time and were extremely precise. They kept the area clean and overall were very professional.
I will definitely contact them for any future tiling my house will need.
Zeljko & Ljiljana Grahovac

Thank you very much for your review. It was pleasure working for you.

Cc
Cc

Small Tile Job Completed with Quality & Care

Hello,

I was extremely pleased with the care, attention, detail and quality of work completed by Vule and his team. From my initial contact with him through to the completion of the job, he exceeded all of my expectations.

Although my job was small, he still took the time to treat it with the same professionalism and care as a larger job.

Thank you again Vule and we will definitely be calling you back for future tile jobs (and recommending you to our friends/family).

Thank you so much for your review. It was pleasure working for you.

paul in Burlington
paul in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

kichten floor tile

We highly recommend VULE TILE,they did a SURPERB job.

We spoke to various tile installers in our home before calling VULE TILE.
Right away we noticed his knowledge,experience and gentle mannerism when talking with Vule.
He helped us with suggesting the right quality,size,shape and colour of tile for our kichten.
He made the decision making easy.
The job was finished on time with everything very clean and less expensive than the competition.
We definitely will call VULE TILE for our upstairs bathroom shower.

Fabi,Paul,Jacqueline,Jean-luc and Zoey.

Thank you very much for your review. It was pleasure working for you.

Johnston_homestars in Toronto
Johnston_homestars in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Floor Tile

Vule and crew did a great job installing my floor tile. The floor looks great and I am confident will continue for years to come. Communication and punctuality was excellent and service was professional. Dust and mess was minimized and cleanups were frequent and thorough. I even had a comment from a neighbour regarding how polite the crew was. In summary I couldn't ask for anything more and would strongly recommend Vule Tile..

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad that you are happy with our service. It was pleasure working for you.

More about Vule Tile

Vule Tile

Tile & Stone Contractors, ceramic marble, granite, porcelin, travertine, glass, slate, limestone, tile installation

If you can envision it, chances are you can create it with us. The options are almost limitless. Do you need both design flexibility and elegance? A material that's great for work or play? A surface that can stand up to the challenges of time and punishing customers or substances? We provide you with a wide selection of distributors and brand names from which to make your tile choices. We can help you get ideas by providing picture albums filled with pictures of projects that we have completed in virtually any kind of tile and/or marble applications. Are you looking for finishing touches like inlays and edge treatments? Or dramatic, thermoformed shapes that can engage, excite and express?
VULE TILE can provide a touch of durable and practical style to any room in your home or office.