Tile & Stone Contractors

Reviews for Vule Tile

Chris  in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Kitchen Backsplash

The experience with Vule was amazing from the very first interaction. He provided suggestions of tile selection and explained the price point based the complexity of the pattern. On the installation front he was extremely careful and very detailed. I would definitely refer Vule tiles to any of my family or friends.

Chris,
thank you very much for your review. Your backsplash tiles looks great.

Liz in Stoney Creek
Liz in Stoney Creek
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Garden Office heated flooring

Thankful to have worked with Vule and team for another thorough and sleek job on our year round garden office structure! We paired 24x48 porcelain tile with ditra heating system. Can’t wait till construction is complete to try it out. Clean workspace, collaborative and respectful. See you next time :)

Liz,

Tom in Laval
Tom in Laval

Top-notch and speedy work

Vule and his assistant did an excellent job, and more quickly than even he had predicted. It was a bit tricky, as it involved replacing a section of hardwood floor in our kitchen with tile. But he managed to cut and remove the hardwood such that the tile met seamlessly with the rest of the hardwood on the ground floor of our townhouse. It looks great, better than we expected. (He also removed and replaced the tile in the front entranceway to match what he put in the kitchen.) Vule is also friendly, reliable and honest. His prices are not exactly cheap, but the quality is unquestionable, and I'm sure he'd be open to some haggling! Plus, he was the only one of several tiling contractors I contacted who was actually willing to do the work.

Tom,

Victoria
Victoria

Slate floor and stainless steel mirror wall tile install

Vule and his team did an awesome job on our tile installation. We had a small extension that extended our kitchen slate floor and a tiny powder room where one wall needed stainless steel mirror wall tiles installed. It all looks fantastic! Vule and his team were friendly, professional and quick. I would definitely recommend them and would hire them again for any tile jobs in the future!

Victoria,

New Kitchen Floor

Vule and his team did a beautiful job installing a new tile floor in my kitchen; I couldn’t have made a better choice. He took a lot of time to protect the rest of my condo with drop sheets everywhere, and he took care of every detail in the process. He clearly takes great pride in his workmanship, and I would highly recommend Vule for any tile job. When I need more tiling, I will most definitely call him.

Melanie, thank you very much for your review.

Doris Ibrahim
Doris Ibrahim

Shower Floor Repair

I found Vule Tile on HomeStars when looking for a tiling contractor to repair the shower floor in my son’s condo.
I was present when Vule and his team did the work. They arrived on time, in a well organized truck, were very professional and instilled confidence that we had chosen the right company.
From the moment they entered the condo they rolled out the drop sheets and were extremely careful, protecting the work areas, the condo, the corridors and the elevators. Vule went out of his way to resolve an unexpected issue. The shower with its new floor looks beautiful.
We highly recommend Vule Tile.

Doris,
thank you very much for your review.
I am glad that you are happy with our work.

Mike M
Mike M
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Backsplash Installation

Great company to deal with - Did a fantastic job installing my new kitchen backsplash. Very detailed oriented and kept the work area meticulously clean during installation. Will definitely use again in the future. Thank you!

Mike, thank you very much for your review.

Anu Wick from Milton
Anu Wick from Milton
5 reviews Milton, ON

Front Porch Tiling

I found Vule Tile from Homestars. He was professional in his approach. We had some initial communication while negotiating the price. This was an exterior job and the work was done during some very hot summer days. But Vule and his team came very early and worked under hot conditions and completed the job well.

Any,

S.R in Toronto
S.R in Toronto

Kitchen Backsplash

Vule was amazing to work with. He is honest and reliable and had great workmanship. I had unknowingly purchased some tiles that were
slightly mismatched and Vule made sure that we were able to work around the problem and create a sharp looking backsplash. He kept me informed along the way to make sure I was happy with the final result. I wouldn’t think twice about recommending him.

Thank you very much for your review.

Luli Interiors in Oakville
Luli Interiors in Oakville

Kitchen Backsplash

Vule was extremely professional with our kitchen backsplash install. He was patient with the tiling a complicated tile pattern and happy to help figure things out. I highly recommend him and his team.

Luli Interiors
thank you very much for your review.
I am glad that you are happy with our work.

More about Vule Tile

Vule Tile

Tile & Stone Contractors, ceramic marble, granite, porcelin, travertine, glass, slate, limestone, tile installation

If you can envision it, chances are you can create it with us. The options are almost limitless. Do you need both design flexibility and elegance? A material that's great for work or play? A surface that can stand up to the challenges of time and punishing customers or substances? We provide you with a wide selection of distributors and brand names from which to make your tile choices. We can help you get ideas by providing picture albums filled with pictures of projects that we have completed in virtually any kind of tile and/or marble applications. Are you looking for finishing touches like inlays and edge treatments? Or dramatic, thermoformed shapes that can engage, excite and express?
VULE TILE can provide a touch of durable and practical style to any room in your home or office.