Get it Repaired

Reviews for Get it Repaired

dave in the 6
dave in the 6

Tv bracket and mount

Needed a 65” TV mounted on drywall (didnt have wood studs) Ron came by and took care of it. Looks great and job was done fast ( responded right away and came on weekend)
Would recommend !

Thank you, Dave for using Getitrepaired.ca. It was a pleasure to work for you. Welcome to the area.

leannanigaracentre
leannanigaracentre
0 reviews Welland, ON

Backyard deck and work.

I had a deck that needed some repairs but being the professional Patrick is he perfected the deck, saw a vision for a unique space and ran with it. His work is exceptional and his vision is amazing. I have a brand new deck and lower hot tub area built around my gorgeous lilac and oak tree as the focal point and we are now building an outdoor fireplace and sitting area. I absolutely love my happy place. Thank you Patrick. I highly recommend you!

Leanna, Thanks for the review. I am glad you chose to use Get It Repaired for this project. It was a nice change to have a budget to work with and let us have that creative freedom to run with. I had lots of fun with this one.

More about Get it Repaired

NEW BUSINESS! Get It Repaired is an extension of Get It Inspected www.getitinspected.ca. Because of heavy demand by both the consumer who needs work performed and professional service people who are part of or inspection team looking for projects to tackle.

History:

Get It Repaired started with a pre-sale inspection of a home and the client needed those items of concerned repaired prior to a home inspection. We realized at that point our in a unique niche position in the market place and with our trusted team on contractors, service people and handy individuals we can help with affordable results.