Dawn Designs

Brampton ON L6Y 3N9

Reviews for Dawn Designs

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Legal Basement

I have gotten several quotes from different companies however Dawn Designs Studios stood out the most. I really liked how they educated on the legal aspect behind the permit process and the things to look out during construction. They were one-stop shop for my renovation project. I liked how the project was divided into phases for a common man to understand and at each phase I was explained the deliverables. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Addition on garage

The team is highly professional and reliable. I am incredibly happy with the overall experience of working with them. The pricing was competitive and excellent workmanship. I am very happy I found a design and construction company I can rely on. Thank you so much for the second room extension on top of the garage. I can finally enjoy the space with my family.
Size of the room - 18*10 sq ft

1 review Cambridge, ON

Sunroom Extension

I was looking for company who was reliable, experienced, and easy to work with for our backyard sunroom extension. I am so glad I came across Dawn Designs. They were very professional and experienced. Barkha took time and was very patient with us in the design phase. Even though we made so many changes in the layout Barkha was always accommodating and understanding. We were incredibly happy with the design of our sunroom extension. Once the project was passed by the city the construction team moved in and they gave us a reasonable break down of the steps of construction and time frame. We had stick to it mostly with minor delays due to on-site challenges. I am overly impressed the way they tacked the challenges and still managed to complete the work on time. I will be recommending Dawn Designs for permit and construction work to my family.

More about Dawn Designs

Dawn Designs is a versatile practice that encompasses residential, commercial, retail and hospitality projects, with full service capabilities in ground-up architecture, site development, interior design, and fine art consulting.

DD maintains a diverse portfolio of work in Greater Toronto Areas as well suburbs around GTA such as Caledon, Brampton, Milton, Vaughan etc.

The philosophy of DD begins with a commitment to outstanding service. Design excellence involves a deep understanding and development of our clients’ aspirations for their projects, as well as a thoughtful fulfillment of their real budgetary and scheduling goals. From early conceptual and planning stages through to construction documents and administration, our intent is to provide intelligent direction for our clients that will create both value and beauty. We focus on collaboration with all of the partners in the process, so that the design experience is transparent, responsive, foresighted, and flexible