The Order Of Carpentry Inc

Reviews for The Order Of Carpentry Inc

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement framing

All I can say is WOW!

These guys are amazing! Walked me through the entire process, very knowledgable & Quick! We love how our basement is turning out so we had to have them come back and do a little bit more work upstairs for us.

I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a carpenter. Dealt with a couple in my lifetime but I can say these guys are definitely the best ones I have ever dealt with.

Thank you so much for the kind words,
We are very happy that we can help bring your vision to life

Chung
Chung

Porch enclosure

Love how the glass enclosure turned out. Although there were some hiccups with the project, Darnell was easily reachable and was able to promptly fix issues that came up. Was great to work with.

Hi chung, thank you for the review I am glad you love how it turned out. We look forward to working with you in the future

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Carpentry and handyman

The technician was very flexible making the appointment. He demonstrated confidence, professionalism and craftsmanship. The job was done fast, clean and very well.
I would recommend him to my friends and certainly I am going to call him when I need any carpentry help.

Thank you for the review, it was nice to meet you & I look forward to working with you in the future.

Marcelina in Toronto
Marcelina in Toronto

BASEMENT RENO

Darnell is a great worker, very professional. I can be very nitty-gritty when it comes to my home but with this man, I didn't have a problem with anything! He communicated with me very well. He made my vision come to life. My basement looks amazing and is now party ready. I would go to him again the next time I need something done, I already recommended him to my friends and family. Great job man!

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you guys. I hope you & your family enjoy many parties in your new basement!

Sheila.richards4641
Sheila.richards4641
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Deck

Darnell really possesses great work ethic building our Family deck. Darnell is reliable and trustworthy not to mention his excellent workmanship. Darnell is in the process of another Family member kitchen renovation. I highly recommend his Company The Order of Carpentry/Darnell for his friendliness and dedication to his craft.

Loreta Rosal

Thank you for your kind words, I hope you guys are looking forward to bbq season!

Gaby.shulgin
Gaby.shulgin

Full house renovation

My husband and I got the keys to our new house September 2021. We brought darnell over to look at the house before closing and he was able to start a week after we closed. He handled the entire renovation from start to finish and was able to stay within budget and actually ended up saving us some money in the end. The house was very old so everything had to be taken down and replaced. We expected it to be a very stressful time but Darnell included us throughout the process and made it a truly great experience. We were able to celebrate the new year in our new home and we couldn’t be more thankful for how lovely and professional Darnell was.

Hi gaby,
Thank you for your kind words, we are happy to hear that you love your new home. It was a pleasure bringing your vision to life.

More about The Order Of Carpentry Inc

Here at The Order of Carpentry we pride ourselves on quality work, done safely and efficiently!