Rainbow Creator Roofing

Mississauga ON L5N 7S2
Rainbow Creator Roofing

Reviews for Rainbow Creator Roofing

Great Service, Highly Recommended!

I would like to thank Karen and her team for working on my home. They were punctual, polite and they clearly understood what I wanted. They provided detailed explanations on what they were going to do and they were very attentive with their work. My new roof looks amazing and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

We agreed on the start time. They came to my house at 8 o'clock in the morning and told me to replace my roof today, and asked me to determine the color and brand. I was sure to ask them what I needed to do, and they answered that they didn’t need any, and then I found that they took it. Many wooden boards protect my windows and doors as well as my wife’s flowers. I am very happy because this is what I worry about the most. Then they formally started to work. After the completion, their team will take photos of each step. Show me. I'm very satisfied. My wife and I took a look at the surrounding environment. They used a hair dryer to blow it clean. The neighbors opposite me said that after seeing it for a day, they were very professional, and finally decided to use their team as well. I think so The team is worthy of recommendation from us and our family

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Highly Recommended!!

Karen and Rainbow Roofing were awesome! She took the time to explain the issue and provided a few options. The crew came the next day and was very professional.

Like many I have dealt with my share of terrible contractors. It is very refreshing to have a company like Rainbow Roofing conduct themselves so professionally. I am very impressed with their service and would definitely recommended.

More about Rainbow Creator Roofing

Rainbow Creator Roofing lives by the motto: Built with quality, integrity and service. With each and every project we work on, we want to provide a roof that will not only enhance the overall beauty but also increase the value of your property. Whether you are looking for a composite roof or ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency, we can help you with solutions that will make your experience gratifying and memorable.

Services Includes:

- Eavestrough repair or replace
- Vinyl, Aluminum or Composite Siding
- Soffit and Fascia
- Emergency Services

We pride ourselves on our top-notch workmanship while providing the most competitive rates. We offer weekend availability and flexible appointment options to suit your needs.

**********************************