Daza Roofing

Rick in
Rick in
0 reviews , AB

Roofing project

Great service, great product, great attitude!! Darren’s crew was really professional and provided a great roofing project. I’d contract with him again and have recommended him to others. Price was also highly competitive!

Rick

Thanks Rick, we really appreciate you taking the time to review us and I am very happy to hear that the Daza Crew did a good job for you:)

Bev
Bev
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Reroofing

Darren and his crew were very polite and professional. They did find some problems with rot and were quick in relaying the details to me and what they were doing to remedy the problem. They completed the job within my time frame and made sure my yard and flowerbeds were not affected at all. The final result is excellent and looks great.

Thanks Bev. We are thrilled to hear that we had a good job done for you.

Doug
Doug

Replacement of roof asphalt shingles for a two storey home.

For your information Daza Roofing is a very experienced contractor for replacement of residential roof shingles and in addition reworked the rain gutters as requested by owner. The company has a good management system in place where the quote is complete with material specifications and job warranty, all members of the team are highly skilled, use techniques to prevent water leakage around takeoffs, technique to ensure rain water is diverter to the gutters, provided means to prevent nails and asphalt from accumulating on decks and grounds. The company has all the necessary tools, equipment, trailers and trucks to handle any roofing project. In addition the team and the leader have an excellent work ethic which ensures the project will be completed to high quality standards and on time. The project also included a shed.
This is the second project Daza Roofing has completed for us with excellent results.

Thanks Doug for bringing us back a second time. We really appreciate the business you provided us. Happy to hear we did a great job.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews De Winton, AB

Home roofing

We first hired Daza roofing to install the shingles on our new 2400 square foot shop. Darren and his crew were excellent. The shingles Darren help us find were top quality. Job was on time and they were very thourough with the cleanup at the end of the job.
We were impressed with Daza’s performance, so we hired them to re-roof our house two years later, when we were doing exterior renovations.
We would highley recommend Daza to anyone!

Wade & Janet Ramsum

Thanks Janet for your business. Happy to hear we did a good job.

Harmony Heating & Air Conditioning
Harmony Heating & Air Conditioning

Shingle Replacement on Rental Property

After meeting with all the reputable roofing contractors in Calgary, I chose Daza Roofing to replace the shingles on the roof at one of my rental properties. It was evident after speaking with Darren that Daza was my clear choice to complete the project. Darren was very informative, polite and punctual. He promised me the work would be perfect, and it was! The crew arrived on time and was extremely respectful with both my tenants and my property. They did a fantastic job and were finished exactly when Darren promised. The price was very competitive, but more importantly the project was completed flawlessly without any hiccups. I did a very thorough walk through to be sure there were no nails or bits of shingles left after their cleanup and I didn't even find a trace of evidence that they had ever been to the house other than my beautiful new roof! I will definitely recommend Daza to my friends and family or to anyone that needs a new roof. Thank you Darren for a job well done!

Thanks Anthony. Thank you for your business and I'm very happy to hear that you were very satisfied with the work carried out on your property.

alexandrakd
alexandrakd

Shingle installation for new home construction.

Darren and his crew are absolutely amazing! Very respectful and their work was second to none. We’ve had zero issues and highly recommend his crew to all our friends and family. A pleasure to work with!

Thanks Alex for the kind review, and we appreciate the business you provided for us. Hope to work with you again in the future.

heather
heather
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

They did the roof on our house and shop

They were super professional. They were here when they said they would be and the quote matched the final price. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a new roof! Our roof looks great!

Thanks Heather for taking the time to review Daza Roofing. I agree that your roof looks amazing, great colour choice. Thanks for choosing us to complete your roofing replacement.

malcolmmeade9
malcolmmeade9

Re Roof

The job was on budget, completed exactly on time and our yard was left free off any materials. We had a very good experience with the crew. We have recommended this company to our friends and family and all have had a simalar experience. Probably 15 people in all.

Thanks Malcom for the repeat business and the referrals. Always a pleasure doing business with you.

Laurakitchen
Laurakitchen

NEW SHNGLES

Daza roofing was very professional, quick, very reliable, and did a great job plus they have very competitive pricing!! I would highly recommend their services!

Thanks Laura for the review. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Bruno -.
Bruno -.
0 reviews Millarville, AB

Darren and his team always do an amazing job! We have been working with them for a long time now and have always been ecstatic with their workmanship!

Thanks for your kind review Bruno at Westwing construction. Always a pleasure doing business with you guys.

More about Daza Roofing

Serving Calgary and the Foothills area. We do our work with pride, quality guaranteed. If you are looking for roofing services in the Calgary area, then you have come to the right place. Daza Roofing, is one of the premier roofing contractor in the Calgary area, and the one thing that makes us different then most roofing contractors, is that WE CARE!

At Daza Roofing, our Calgary Roofing Contractor technicians maintain a high level of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our customers, employees and suppliers; to ensure the future growth of our company through repeat and referral business achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas.

Quality roof construction and roof repair work is our first priority, and we will never cut corners to save time. Our work is guaranteed, and we believe in exceptional customer service.