Daza Roofing

Reviews for Daza Roofing

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

New Roof

Darren, owner of Daza Roofing, was referred by a client/friend. Through my research and getting a few roofing quotes, I found Darren was the best as he provided fair pricing and had higher standards in his method of roofing application and workmanship. Darren was extremely helpful, patient and provided expert advice throughout the process, addressing any questions I had.

As an interior designer and in the construction industry for 27 years, I enjoy working with people who are fair, honest, do quality work and have a positive attitude. Darren exceeds the high standards I look for. He is a great person to work with and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a roofing contractor.

Thank you Darren! You and your team were fantastic!

Thanks Melissa for an amazing review. We appreciate your business.

Brittany in Calgary
Brittany in Calgary

Estimate and repair

I was referred to Darren (the owner) by my neighbour who is a contractor. Darren responded quickly and was at my house within the week to take a look at my roof. Once up there he explained some minor problems. He told me what my husband needs to do and I laughed saying “my husband can’t do these kinds of things”. Darren didn’t hesitate to jump back up there and fix it for me. He really went above and beyond and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Darren!

Thx Brittany for taking the time for leaving great feedback.

John Robin in Edmonton
John Robin in Edmonton
0 reviews , AB

A fantastic company

Daza Roofing is the best roofing service we have ever used. Their work is superb, efficient, and their prices are most reasonable. We have used them four times (for four different tasks) during the past few years, while two churches in our area (Priddis and Millarville) have also chosen them for total roof replacements. If you drive by either of those churches you can see the quality of their roofing.
Our first task was to ask them to remove an unused chimney on our house and replace the hole with roofing that matched the already-existing shingles on our roof. After they finished the task, it was impossible to see exactly where the chimney had stood. The shingles matched perfectly. When the job was finished, they cleaned up their work thoroughly. We were so impressed with the quality of their work, that we asked for an estimate on how much it would cost to do our whole roof.
They quoted a reasonable price, but we were not quite ready to have that work done that summer.
About three years later, we asked them to give us a new estimate for doing our whole house. They said they would honour their original, three-year-old estimate. Again, the quality of their work was just as fine as the work they had done on our chimney task estimate.
Our third task was in 2019, to put roofs on our garage and a nearby shed. Again, the work was excellent and the price reasonable.
Our final task was one that they did for us this past summer (2020), to put a protective aluminum cover on all our gutters to let the water in, away from our house and garage but keep the leaves out, so the gutters do not get clogged. Since we are writing this during the 2020 summer, we have not yet seen how well that system will function when the leaves start to fall, but their work looks beautiful. Given the track record of Daza roofing with the three previous jobs, we are confident that the gutters will work perfectly when needed.
We highly recommend Daza for all one's roofing jobs.
Else and J.R. Allen
Foothills

Thanks John for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with our team, and all the work you have provided us.

MD Foothills
MD Foothills
0 reviews , AB

New Roof

I am very pleased, and happy to recommend Daza Roofing, for all your roofing needs.

Darren and his crew are professional, polite and personable. They arrived when they said they would, and the job was completed quickly, and to the highest standard. No attention to detail was overlooked.

There was some water damage on some of the sheeting, and the defective part was cut out and replaced. They also did some minor repairs on my gutters. They looked after all my roofing needs, and left the site spotless. My new roof looks wonderful, and all ready for winter.

Darren is booked all year, so you might have to wait your turn, but he is well worth the wait. I wouldn’t even consider using anyone else.

A heartfelt thank you goes out to Darren, and his excellent crew, for a job done to perfection.

Sincerely,

V. Fisher

Thanks Virginia, really appreciate your time for putting this amazing review together. We always strive to do our best! Your new roof looks great!

bryceaberg
bryceaberg

Duplex Asphalt Shingle Replacement

Darren and the team did a fantastic job, both on the installation and cleanup. Their pricing was highly competitive and communication was friendly and prompt. I will be recommending DAZA Roofing to family and friends.

Thanks Bryce for taking the time to share your experience with the team at Daza Roofing. It was our pleasure taking care of the roof replacement on the duplex. And we love and always appreciate referrals.

Robin and Dave in Calgary
Robin and Dave in Calgary

We chose Daza roofing when Darren came to our home to give us an estimate. He was very informative and Personable and right away we chose him over other estimates.
They work quick and clean during installation and our property was cleaned up right after.
We are very happy with the final result and have already recommended Daza to our friends.

Thanks so much for taking time out of your day and saying amazing things about our team. Have a great summer!!

Private User reviews , AB

Roof

We would certainly give Daza Roofing a 10/10. Darren and his team installed a new roof on our home in 2019. We had looked at a number of different contractors before we chose Darren. We found him to be knowledgeable, professional, honest and competitive in his estimate. We chose a Malarkey Shingle to replace a good quality cedar shingle that had been on our home for 40 years. We are very happy with the results.

Darren and his team were a pleasure to deal with. We would highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to say fabulous things about our team at Daza roofing.We always love hearing great feedback.

Gail in Calgary
Gail in Calgary
1 review Nanton, AB

Roof Repair

I would definitely recommend Daza Roofing for any roofing job. Darren went above and beyond to complete my repairs in a timely and professional manor fixing all the issues on my roof that were not addressed at the time my roof was replaced 6 years ago. Kudos on the clean up you wouldn’t even know they were here, great job for a very reasonable cost. I am impressed.

Thanks Gail for the kind words. We're very happy to hear that we did a good job. Thanks for your business.

Harmony Home Projects Inc.  in Calgary
Harmony Home Projects Inc. in Calgary

Dalhousie roof

Recent work on roof in Dalhousie NW Calgary… residential house, Completed: May 23, 2020.

Harmony Home Projects Inc. has been using Daza Roofing Ltd. for over 10 years. Some new construction and a lot of re-roof renovation projects.
Darren, owner of Daza Roofing Ltd., has alway taken time to provide sample to my clients and help answer any question the homeowner may have about his products, applications of material and installation of all roofing components.

On this most recent re-roof in Dalhousie NW Calgary, the roof had some major challenges. There was a bit rot on the plywood sheathing after exposing it. Darren and his team communicate well with us, and informed us of the situation and helped to fix the issues. There was also area of the roof that need replacing of new sheathing due to sagging plywood over the years. They were very careful in removing the damage sheets and replaced new sheets in order to maintain the strength and integrity of the aging roof. With their knowledge of current building practices and Codes, they are always impressing us with their enthusiasm to do a proper job and take the time to make things better.

If anyone is looking for a great roofing company to use for new roof or renovation of any existing roof, you are in very capable hands with Daza Roofing Ltd.

Sincerely,
Kurt Westergard

Thanks Kurt for the repeat business again. Always a pleasure working along side your team.

Barb in
Barb in
0 reviews Nanton, AB

Sky light

Very happy once again, they did my roof about 10 years ago and now my sky light.
They were professional and polite and cleaned up after themselves. The price was reasonable.
I would definitely use their company again.

Thanks Barb for having Daza Roofing out again to your house, we really appreciate the business!

More about Daza Roofing

Serving Calgary and the Foothills area. We do our work with pride, quality guaranteed. If you are looking for roofing services in the Calgary area, then you have come to the right place. Daza Roofing, is one of the premier roofing contractor in the Calgary area, and the one thing that makes us different then most roofing contractors, is that WE CARE!

At Daza Roofing, our Calgary Roofing Contractor technicians maintain a high level of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our customers, employees and suppliers; to ensure the future growth of our company through repeat and referral business achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas.

Quality roof construction and roof repair work is our first priority, and we will never cut corners to save time. Our work is guaranteed, and we believe in exceptional customer service.