Gitano Roofing

Debbie
Debbie
7 reviews Aurora, ON

Roof replacement

Excellent service. The roof looks lovely and Gitano's service was fabulous. They left the premises neat and clean and were also very accommodating with some non-standard requests I had. A few of my neighbours have recently had their roofs' done (much more cheaply) but the company carrying out the work just covered over the existing shingles. The difference is like night and day and very obvious whether looking up at the roof or down on it (out the top floor window). I am very happy with my new roof and feel comfortable that is secure and will last many years.

Doug in Woodbine Heights
Doug in Woodbine Heights

Great Job - even in the time of Covid-19

Gitano gave me a good quote in a reasonable time even in mid-winter. They then called in the spring and booked the job despite the limitations of Covid-19. They sent a crew of 2 to do my house and my attached neighbour's. They two guys did the whole job in 2 days, including some unexpected flashing work. Looks great. The crew were friendly, kept me informed on progress, and did a great job cleaning up after each day's work. Definitely recommended for cost and quality.

Hello Doug,
We are fortunate to have valuable customers like you who trust and reward Gitano with your business and kindness. Gitano Roofing has and always will be standing there for you.
Thank you.

Maya from Milton
Maya from Milton

Excellent Employees and Customer Service!

There are so many great things I can say about the company, but one thing i really appreciate is they took my concerns seriously. I have small children and was worried about nails in the grass. It snowed in the middle of the project and I was worried that they wouldnt be able to clean up all the nails. Once spring was upon us they sent out a very nice gentlemen i wish i took his name. He not only made sure the grass was free from nails he took the time to clean the gutters and made sure there werent any loose nails. He even removed a small birds nest and closed the small gap. Absolutely amazing work and if i could give more stars i would.

Thank you to all the Gitano team for being awesome!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Fantastic Post-sales support

In the summer of 2014, Gitano roofing completed a roof replacement for me (asphalt shingles). Last week (July of 2020) I was in my attic after a heavy rainfall and noticed it was wet around one of the vents. Obviously not good. I called up Gitano, and Slavik came by the next day to investigate. He quickly identified the problem - a Shingle was resting on a plywood clip that was sticking up. Eventually, the shingle settled and the clip cut through. He nailed the clip flat, replaced that piece, and put caulking over to settle it down. I am thrilled with this level of post-sales support from Gitano. THANK YOU!

Thank you for your positive words.
We respect our commitment and want to make sure that none of customer ever has a regret after working with us.
We will continue to stand with our promise and will take care of you for 15 years.

Yasmin Farouk from Mississauga
Yasmin Farouk from Mississauga

Roofing Project

If you are looking for the best customer service experience in the roofing industry, I highly recommend Gitano Roofing!

I hired Gitano Roofing in 2017 to change my shingles on my roof and has been in contact with Lewis, Zaneta, Sofie and Slavik for any slight problem that arose and they make problem solving easy!

This is a great, amazing company that would after 3 years come back to straighten one of my slanted steeples on my roof. Thanks to Slavik, who took one look at it and went about repairing it for me. I was extremely impressed and pleased, Gitano Roofing care about their customers, they are reliable, efficient and has a remarkable turnaround time to complete tasks, repairs and even fixing my roof after 3 years!

Hello Yasmin,

Thank you for the acknowledgment and positive inputs. It is a part of our commitment to take care of the customers who trusted in the company and helped us grow.
We are still thankful for the opportunity you gave to us and we will take care of you for 15 years as promised.
Your happiness is our achievement.

Thanks.

Coop's in Mississauga
Coop's in Mississauga

Re-shingled whole roof

We have a pretty challenging roof considering the height and near vertical side mansards. Ryan, Jordan, and Cody did a great job!

Great quality of material and customer service as well!

Definitely would recommend.

Hello,
Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and acknowledgment. We are glad that you found us to be worthy of your business, and that we maintained the standards expected in every aspect possible.
We have your back for the 15 years, and we do expect a lot of referrals from you.

Calvin in Toronto
Calvin in Toronto

Replacement of roof and skylight

The process was very well led by everyone. Donny and his team did a fantastic job on the roof. They were really courteous and got the job done in a timely manner. We had an issue where the skylight ordered was not the right fit for our home, but Donny offered to pick up the new one and installed it the following day. We also had a bit of a scare with our skylight as we noticed what had seemed to be a crack (as light reflected off of it and rain did not wash it away). When we brought it to the company's attention, Donny came back and took care of it. We really appreciate the great work that Donny and his team did, would use again!

Nothing makes us more happy than a happier customer.
We have your back for next 15 years and we will always be one phone call away.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Roof replaced

I was recommended by 4 other homes that were very happy with their service! Communication was prompt and customer focused. I would recommend. The company followed up and ensured I was satisfied with the new roof

Hello,
Thank you for the positive review.
We have your back for next 15 years, and yes, word of mouth is very important.

Cyrus in Toronto
Cyrus in Toronto

Semi Detached Roof

Gitano was excellent to work with on a project that was easy to execute but difficult to co-ordinate. They helped me and my elderly neighbor re roof our semi detached. They provided one quote that included everything from replacement plywood to new vents and ice barrier. We were very happy with the work.

Thank you for the kind words.
It is the detail to every single component of the job that makes us who we are.
We have your back for next 15 years. Enjoy your new roof.

Linda A in North york
Linda A in North york

Responsive, Responsible and Capable

Gitano Roofing replaced a roof for my family. From the start, the company (and those with whom we dealt: Lewis and Slavik in particular) were helpful, patient, responsive and responsible. They responded to questions with a smile, and quickly. They addressed small issues (with every job and every contractor there are always small issues) without ego and with care and concern. And their workmanship was excellent. I have no hesitation in recommending Gitano Roofing.

Hello Linda,

Thank you for your kind words.
We truly care about our customers at Gitano and we will be there for you, just like you said, with care and without ego issues, for the next 15 years.

More about Gitano Roofing

Gitano roofing is Happy to be awarded Contract or the year in the GTA for 2018 !! At Gitano Roofing customer satisfaction is our number one priority because this is what gives us our name. What makes us different from the others you may ask ? We do not rush our work we take pride in every nail that goes in you're roof and we will not stop serving you until you are 100% Happy. There are many brands of shingles on the market. We Only use GAF and a special ridge cap system for maximum wind protection !!!