Gitano Roofing

Reviews for Gitano Roofing

Carmine in Vaughan
Carmine in Vaughan

Outstanding Workmanship

Two neighbors on our street were having their roofs replaced and suggested that we reach out to Gitano Roofing and the rest was history. From the day we called for a quote to the day the roof was replaced all the staff from Gitano Roofing were very professional and knowledgeable. Gitano Roofing was able to walk us through every step of the way. Their workmanship was outstanding and their staff on site delivered a perfect product. We are extremely happy with Gitano Roofing and would highly recommend their service to all our family and friends.

JB_ERTW in Mississauga
JB_ERTW in Mississauga

Fast response and good work

yy_company_logo.png Gitano Roofing
416-833-2492
207-1650 Dundas st e
Mississauga
L4X 2Z3

They provided the most detailed quote, including details on materials they DO NOT use as well as those they do. Once I signed them on, the work was completed quickly and very well done.

Roger in Burlington
Roger in Burlington
1 review Grimsby, ON

Roof

We had our roof replaced this past May and are extremely happy with the staff and workmenship of the job they did. I would recommend them to anyone. They actually did almost all my neighbors and the homes look great. Thanks Gitano

We are so glad to hear that you continue to be happy with the job. Thank you so much for the referral and we have your back for the next 15 years!

Andy in mississauga
Andy in mississauga

Full roof replacement

Gitano was worth the wait. Craftsmanship, quality and customer care was over the top. Lewis, Ryan's crew and Sabrina were always a pleasure to deal with. Forget about the others go with Gitano. Price was also the best around. I felt I underpaid for the quality I got and service. Keep up the great work Gitano. Will defineatly recommend Gitano to anyone that needs roofing needs.

Hi Andy,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the work and the staff. It was really was our pleasure meeting you and doing your roof. Thank you so much for the referral and we have your back for the next 15 years!

GC in Thornhill
GC in Thornhill

Good work, service and fair pricing

Gitano staff and the service were very good. They followed through on all expectations and delivered as promised. The price quoted was very fair and competitive as well. Yes, I would recommend them.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, we are so glad to hear that you were happy with the service and delivery. Thank you for the refferal and we have your back for the next 15 years!

Dom Randall
Dom Randall

Full Roof Reshingle

We hired Gitano based on the positive reviews we have seen here on HomeStars. We are generally happy with the job aside from a misunderstanding regarding whether we wanted the full roof or a half roof reshingled. We worked everything out having our full roof reshingled and are happy with the quality of the work. Thank you Gitano.

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so glad to hear that you were happy with the work. We have your back for the next 15 years!

Sam in Scarborough
Sam in Scarborough

Roof of House and Garage

I have collected a number of quotes for the roof of house and garage.
Gitano has given me their quote.
After evaluating all the quotes, I went with Gitano.
Today, their crew cam and completed the roof for house and garage.
I found their work to be very good.
The crew are excellent and completed the work in a professional way and Iam happy with their work.
Thanks once again for the qaulity work.

The main people of Gitano are Lewis, Josh and Sabrina.

Hi Sam, thank you for your business and the kinds words. We are so gald that you are happy with your decision to go with us. We have your back for the next 15 years!

Terry H. in Mississauga
Terry H. in Mississauga

Roof Replacent

We recently had our roof stripped and re-shingled by Gitano Roofing.
Mike and his crew were very professional and did an excellent job from start to finish.
We would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so glad to hear that you were happy with the team and the work. Thank you for the refferal and we have your back for the next 15 years!

Barde - Mississauga
Barde - Mississauga

New roof (Backsplit)

In November 2016, Gitano replaced our roof (and all the plywood) and sistered one of the joists. The crew was great and left everything clean and well-swept. A couple of weeks later, I asked Lewis about one of the shingles which appeared to be raised*. He said that it would flatten out once it got warmer. And it did - perfectly.
It’s been nearly two years and it looks as good as (*or better than) it did on Day 1. I would definitely recommend Gitano Roofing.

We are so happy to hear that you are still pleased with the work. Thank you for the referal and we have your back for the next 15 years!

harriet.back in Thornhill
harriet.back in Thornhill

Roof Replacement

I required replacement of my roof after the damage done by the storm in May. I decided to use Gitano Roofing and am happy I did. I would have no hesitation in referring them or using their services again.

Thank you very much for your referral, we are so glad to hear you were happy with your decision.

More about Gitano Roofing

At Gitano Roofing customer satisfaction is our number one priority because this is what gives us our name. What makes us different from the others you may ask ? We do not rush our work we take pride in every nail that goes in you're roof and we will not stop serving you until you are 100% Happy. These days there is 6 major brands on the market in North America that all over a Pro Rated Lifetime warranty.

2.IKO CAMBRIDGE
3.CRC BILTMORE
4.BP MYSTIQUE or EVEREST
5.CERTAIN TEED LANDMARK
6.OWENS CORNING.

At Gitano Roofing we can offer the same price for any one of the brands above usually within 100 dollars of each other. So yes you could say they are pretty much all the same price :)
Please feel free to call us for a free estimate and we will deliver a detailed package to you're door step within a few working days.