Gitano Roofing

Reviews for Gitano Roofing

Ali in Toronto
Ali in Toronto

Skylight Leak Issue

Due to the recent shower and high wind, we got a bit of water leak in the ceiling. Gitano Roofing crew showed up after 2 days and fixed the loose shingles at no cost; they are very responsible and great in terms of customer service. I am super happy with them and refer them all day long. Thumbs up!!!

Tuan in Mississauga
Tuan in Mississauga

Roof Replacement

Found Gitano Roofing on Homestars. They were quick to response and the quote was reasonably priced. Crew showed up on schedule, on time, and were very professional. I am very pleased with the work and the product. It was a great experience from start to finish. I highly recommend Gitano Roofing.

Alex S. in Vaughan
Alex S. in Vaughan

Great Job by Gitano

Thank you Lewis, Sophie, Donny and crew for doing our roofs (for my neighbor and I). The team arrived early as promised and worked hard all day to complete the job. Donny and crew were very professional and cleaned the site as if no one was there. Lewis is great to work with - accessible during evening and weekends for questions and details. Already recommended the company to a few people.

A. Santana in Vaughan, Ontario Canada L4L8T2
A. Santana in Vaughan, Ontario Canada L4L8T2

Professional work done

My neighbor and I contacted Gitano Roofing after the storm that left a huge part of the roof exposed without shingles. Even though was a crazy busy time Lewis was able to accommodate this installation in reasonable time and get the GAF product that we were looking for.
Thank you so much Lewis for your help and support on this emergency

Robert in Oakville
Robert in Oakville

roofing

Thank you for all the work performed throughout the period following the original roof re-shingle done some time ago.

Gitano owner's personal involvement gave me confidence that all issues would be resolved. Completion of this follow up work was prompt and has resulted in a very satisfied customer.

I would recommend Gitano Roofing to anyone considering roof reshingling or repairs.

Hi Robert,
Thank you for your kind words and your confidence in us, let us know if you ever need anything else!

June
June

It s a great company and have a great service

It is a great company and has a great service. They are doing a great job.
and fixed problem as soon as possible. II enjoyed their service very much. I chose a great company.

Thank you very much, we are always happy to help!

Mike
Mike

Gitano come through again

When Gitano re-shingled my roof two yeas ago, I had no idea the plastic vent covers I had bought to replace my old ones would ever be an issue, they've survived rainstorms, snowstorms, heatwaves and UV rays... but they didn't survive the SQUIRRELS last autumn.
The little devils were making a mess of the insulation and damaging soffets in their efforts to make their nests in my attic, as well as keeping us up at night scratching and digging away at the ceiling above my our heads.
I looked and looked but I could not find out how they were getting in, then, this spring, my son noticed they were running in and out of the air vents on top of the roof. I thought they were slipping in under the covers but no, they'd chewed right through the side of one, which was lucky, I guess, because the covers remained intact and no water leaked in.
I called around. Animal control specialist companies were charging $500 just to catch the squirrels and then hundreds more to "squirrel proof" the roof and soffets, something I could not afford.
I emailed Lewis Gitano and explained my situation, he sent two professionals over within a couple weeks (in peak season for them) and they removed and installed brand new metal air vents FREE OF CHARGE!
Took them less than 15 minutes. I couldn't believe it!
Ha!
I can actually hear the squirrels outside now screeching their little distress calls to one another outside through my office window as I type this BECAUSE THEY CAN'T GET BACK INTO MY ATTIC ANYMORE!

Thanks Gitano Roofing.
You guys are the best.

We are so glad we could help you out! Give us a call if you need anything in the future.

Raymond in Mississauga
Raymond in Mississauga

Stunning Roof Job

Fantastic roofing job done by a skilled crew. Couldn't say enough about the work ethics of the hardworking crew.
Mine was a big job with almost 200 bundles of shingles used. The crew worked hard during heatwave, with temperatures soaring in 30s. Lead installer is Chris, he showed up every morning on time and the crew cleaned up every day after work. Very respectful to the property and careful with protecting the windows and garage doors when demolishing old shingles. Laid tarp on neighbours walkway to prevent the debris from falling directly into their yard.

Had a minor issue that was discovered days after installation and when contacted, owner Lewis sent someone immediately and was addressed to our satisfaction.

Will not hesitate recommending their service to others. Extremely satisfied with the install..

People out there, you can give them the business. It is a good company that delivers on time and stand behind their job.

empathic design
empathic design
1 review Waterloo, ON

HIgh Roof Replacement

While this year's late spring and wind storms were a major head ache, Lewis and his team at Gitano Roofing came through with flying colours stripping, re-shingling, and providing a new ridge vent for my rear roof, which was very near the end of its lifetime. The quotation was done promptly- at a fair price, while the delivery of the shingles and the day of the actual work were communicated clearly in advance, allowing me time to communicate with my tenants about vehicle relocation. The clean-up was excellent, and I didn't pay a penny until the work was completed, and only after they had asked for my feedback. As an ex-roofer, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Gitano Roofing for your project, as I will for my clients as Principal of empathic design incorporated.

alpesh7
alpesh7

New Roof Install

I needed a new roof done as my roof was in bad shape and worn out as probably not done since 20year.

I spent alot of time researching companies and decided to go with GItano. Communication with them was excellent and the boys sent from thier company were great. Did a fantastic job.

Also they cleaned up after. All in all highly recommend them if you need a new roof. Thanks for my new roof and wish you best of luck.

Thank you, we are so glad that the time you put into researching paid off! We wish you the best of luck to, and we have your back for the next 15 years!

More about Gitano Roofing

At Gitano Roofing customer satisfaction is our number one priority because this is what gives us our name. What makes us different from the others you may ask ? We do not rush our work we take pride in every nail that goes in you're roof and we will not stop serving you until you are 100% Happy. These days there is 6 major brands on the market in North America that all over a Pro Rated Lifetime warranty.

2.IKO CAMBRIDGE
3.CRC BILTMORE
4.BP MYSTIQUE or EVEREST
5.CERTAIN TEED LANDMARK
6.OWENS CORNING.

At Gitano Roofing we can offer the same price for any one of the brands above usually within 100 dollars of each other. So yes you could say they are pretty much all the same price :)
Please feel free to call us for a free estimate and we will deliver a detailed package to you're door step within a few working days.