Gitano Roofing

Reviews for Gitano Roofing

Khaled in Toronto
Khaled in Toronto

Great Service

Gitano did a great job. They arrived and left on time and left no mess. They also accommodated replacing my skylights at a very reasonable cost compared to market value. The work was completed to my expectation. They called after the 100km winds recently experienced and asked if all was well.

I was in the market for a new roof and came across Gitano Roofing via a recommendation by a friend. After meeting with a representative, I was impressed with their knowledge, quality of products used, professionalism, and promptness. Gitano Roofing stands by their work and are accessible at all times. I didn't think twice to call them a second time when my mom was looking to replace her roof. Once again, Gitano Roofing provided the same quality service and care!

Thank you Gitano Roofing for your exceptional workmanship and service!

bincem in Burlington
bincem in Burlington

New Roof Installation

We are very pleased with the roof replacement work done by Gitano team last week. As you can see it in photo, my house's roof is one of the challenging roof to replace shingles due to its steep angles. The work crew gave enough time and patience to do the job meticulously. Very polite and hard working people. They did a thorough clean-up and my property was left just like it was before they started.

Their quote was very reasonable compare to the other ones we have received. I am confident to recommend Gitano Roofing to anyone.

1 review Milton, ON

Roof replacement

Gitano did a good job on replacing our roof. They cleaned up after the job was completed and followed up with us to see how the roof was holding up. Overall, we are pleased with the job.

Roof

Great service, quick response, understood the expectations, hardworking staff, cost effective, best work, as everyone says : cleaning up once the work is done. I had a few shingles on my roof blown away by heavy wind and it was fixed in the same day, even when they had a very busy day, as the wind lifted shingles of many houses in the city.

Mississauga home owner in Mississauga
Mississauga home owner in Mississauga

Top notch!

Top notch company. Came when they said they would - workers were nice and didn’t stop working morning to night. They did an excellent job, and when I noticed one thing I wanted touched up they were there the next day. Price was reasonable.
Fantastic company, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

razor12
razor12
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Great customers service

We called in for service this morning. By the afternoon 2 gentleman showed up to assess our roofing concerns. We anticipated a follow up visit, luckily they were able to fix the issue immediately on site. Thanks Gitano for the exceptional prompt service!

Roofing job

Lewis and his company did a very good job. They were attentive to our concerns and issues. There were cheaper estimates from Asian owned firms; however, we felt comfortable giving our business to Gitano given the number of years they have been in business. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Jimi Akintunde in Mississauga
Jimi Akintunde in Mississauga

Fixing Shingles on Roof

I got Gitano Roofing to do my roof recently and they did a great job. From the time I called Lewis to the time they finished the job, they were professional and were engaging through emails and phone calls. I appreciated the good job the work they did and leaving my home free of dirt. I will recommend Gitano Roofing for their good work and professionalism.

Roof Renovation

Renew and install a new roof for a semi detached house. Excellent experience and service and professional installation in timely manner and great price.
I am very happy with the service

More about Gitano Roofing

At Gitano Roofing customer satisfaction is our number one priority because this is what gives us our name. What makes us different from the others you may ask ? We do not rush our work we take pride in every nail that goes in you're roof and we will not stop serving you until you are 100% Happy. These days there is 6 major brands on the market in North America that all over a Pro Rated Lifetime warranty.
2.IKO CAMBRIDGE
3.CRC BILTMORE
4.BP MYSTIQUE or EVEREST
5.CERTAIN TEED LANDMARK
6.OWENS CORNING.
At Gitano Roofing we can offer the same price for any one of the brands above usually within 100 dollars of each other. So yes you could say they are pretty much all the same price :)
Please feel free to call us for a free estimate and we will deliver a detailed package to you're door step within a few working days.