Gitano Roofing

207-1650 Dundas st e Mississauga ON L4X 2Z3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vaughan  >  Gitano Roofing

Reviews for Gitano Roofing

JasonRepovs in Toronto

I live in a semi-detached home, and my neighbours were unwilling to replace their roof at the same time as my wife and I. Gitano assured us it wouldn't be an issue, and gave us a very fair price. I'm delayed in writing this review - we've had the roof for 9 months now - but I'm glad I waited, because I can say that so far we haven't had a single issue with our new roof.

We live in area that can occasionally get very windy, and I haven't seen any shingles come off our roof, which used to happen frequently with our old roof.

The installation crew was quick, communicated well when the weather was bad, and cleaned up after themselves. I highly recommend them!

Alex from Brampton

From the estimate and roofing work, through to completion of some extra after sales service, all steps in the process were completed on time. The roofers were efficient and polite, the driveway bin arrived and was picked up the same day and the crews did an excellent job of cleaning up at the end.

C McDougall in Oakville

I had a nasty leak on my side of the roof (a semi-detached house) and had new neighbors who just purchased the other half. I hoped they would cooperate and do their side too. Gitano's was one of 3 quotes I got and shared with those neighbors - they did the same. We both were happy with the quote and with the professionalism of Gitano's owners so that was our choice. The date was set, they came on time, removed the old shingles, checked out the roof deck and proceeded to install the new shingles. I had questions on some issues with the old roof which they looked into and gave me input before they started the new roof. It was done so fast, and they were so tidy and pleasant to work with.

I love that after a few months, they provide a drone video so I as homeowner get to see first-hand how it is standing up. What a great service! And overall, what a great experience. I am so happy to have this done and I've already recommended them to 2 friends - I hope they use this business. It is totally worth it and I have such peace of mind.

m farrow in Mississauga

all around good value for the price charged. Company was on time and on budget. They cleaned up when the job was done and I have no problem recommending them.

Ali R from Toronto

I found Gitano Roofing on homestars in 2015. after getting quotes from a couple of other companies although they were not the cheapest but by sending their estimator fast to give a quote, I decided to go with them. Communication needs a bit of work, but Quality of the material and workmanship is good.

Review has 1 previous version
Stan  from Brampton

Recently had a small leak from the plumbing stack after a strong wind and downpour. I called Gintano and within 15 minutes they returned my call and arranged for service person to check it out . A small amount of roof caulking around the stack pipe is all it took. I am quite pleased with the prompt and courteous service. Would recommend this roofing company.

Suzi Winterstein in Thornhill

Suddenly in the middle of renovations we discovered that our roof was leaking. This was a big problem as all of our things from our renovation were in the garage - exactly where the water was coming in from the roof.

I spoke to Ray and he gave me a great price based on a home identical to mine that Gitano had done a month earlier. I sent him photos of the roof to make sure it was the same - and he held his price.

I signed the contract and they went ahead with ordering the shingles and supplies with no deposit needed. Ray and Juliana (in the office) bumped our priority due to the leak and urgent need.

Within 2 weeks we had a new roof.

The crew was professional, polite and worked super hard. The garbage bin was put in place and removed within 24 hours.

It was a great experience from start to finish .

Hamideh

Gitano roofing Inc. gave us the best quote in our neighborhood. Summer is really busy for roofing companies, so we had to wait about 5 weeks to have the guys come over. But, we are really happy with the installation and the whole procedure. The guys came on time and finished the work right on time. When they left everything was cleaned and you couldn't tell that the whole roof had been replaced just in a day. We are one happy costumer! Highly recommended!

Nobody in Milton

Gitano Roofing did an excellent job replacing our roof last June. Somehow a squirrel found an opening at the dormer this year. Animal control company successfully removed a squirrel but did a very bad job closing the entry point. Gitano Roofing was there to help us out. They came and closed it nicely. Thanks! You went above and beyond of what was expected!

More about Gitano Roofing

At Gitano Roofing customer satisfaction is our number one priority because this is what gives us our name. What makes us different from the others you may ask ? We do not rush our work we take pride in every nail that goes in you're roof and we will not stop serving you until you are 100% Happy. These days there is 6 major brands on the market in North America that all over a Pro Rated Lifetime warranty.
2.IKO CAMBRIDGE
3.CRC BILTMORE
4.BP MYSTIQUE or EVEREST
5.CERTAIN TEED LANDMARK
6.OWENS CORNING.
At Gitano Roofing we can offer the same price for any one of the brands above usually within 100 dollars of each other. So yes you could say they are pretty much all the same price :)
Please feel free to call us for a free estimate and we will deliver a detailed package to you're door step within a few working days.