City Home Improvements Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M2K 1B9

Reviews for City Home Improvements Inc.

REVIEW in Pefferlaw
REVIEW in Pefferlaw

Storm Door Installation

City Home Improvement was a very quick responder to my call, he appeared at my place in 45 mins and gave me a quote, his work is very clean and fast, very respectful personality with a quality of service. I highly recommend City Home Improvement

Thank you so much for reviewing us. We are happy to serve you in future. Thank you, Merry Christmas!

new windows

It started with garage door copings, I was very impressed with quality of work so I had garage side windows and kitchen side widows done as well the price was very reasonable. My front windows required replacement and I approached Ramin to do it, again price was excellent window quality great but most of all work quality was the best. Before excepting the job Ramin made sure that every thing was explained what he is doing, I had full trust and highly recommend his services.
Joe

Hi Joe, We are so happy that we serve you and you satisfied. You are always welcome to request new services in future.
Thank you so much.

Windows replacement

Very professional guys! The job was done very quickly, and neatly. I'm really satisfied with the result!

Thank you so much, we are happy that you were satisfied.

More about City Home Improvements Inc.

Windows & Doors & Home Improvements Service
We offer a wide variety of high-quality windows and doors.

We're social here: