B&D Windows And Doors Installation

Reviews for B&D Windows And Doors Installation

Nicolette
Nicolette

Full house windows

B&D Windows and Doors completely outdid themselves. This is the FIRST time that a company that my family has worked with delivered their promise. Not only was the work professional but they delivered in a timely manner. To anyone that is in need of their services, do not hesitate!! Thank you guys so much.

Thank you for your kind words and generous hospitality, Nicole. We appreciate the honest review and hope to work with you again some time in the future on your other projects :)

Mr j.
Mr j.

Windows and doors

They did an absolute amazing job on my front door. They replaced my old worn out one with a beautiful brand new door of my choice! Very professional and done as promised. I sent their info over to a friend of mine and I am think they are now working together to. I would confidently recommend them to anybody looking for a windows and/or doors installation or replacement! The part I respected most was the way they inspected the job when it was done to make sure every thing was done to the best ability. 10 stars and will be using again for any future window and door projects I may have! Thanks again

Hi, Ilan. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to leave us this generous review! You are a blast to work. We always inspect our work at the end of the job to ensure top quality workmanship was put into your new home instalment. Thank you for referring us to your friend Max. It gives me confidence that you loved our work and that is what I take pride in. Enjoy your new door and we hopefully we can touch base soon on any new projects you may have in mind! Thanks again

More about B&D Windows And Doors Installation

At B&D Windows & Doors Installation, our clients always come first!

B&D Windows & Doors Installation will fully address all of your installation priorities. We offer only the top quality Vinyl Window and Door Products to meet all of your individual style, comfort, and budget needs.

We offer expert consultation and installation. Our Professional and Certified Teams of Consultants and installers are geared to make your installation experience an informed and pleasant choice. We are one of the most reputable window contractors, serving the GTA, Halton, Peel and York Regions including Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham and surrounding municipalities.

Our post-installation inspection by one of our qualified project supervisors will further ensure the industry's top standards. We carry a lifetime product and installation warranty, unmatched by most window companies and independent installers. Furthermore; all of our window and door installers are WSIB insured.

We would be proud to guide you through a well scheduled, careful and orderly installation from start to finish. We are fully bonded and insured.