Landmark Development

Review for Landmark Development

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto

Underpinning

Please beware of this company. The owner of this company, Peter, was hired to underpin and finish my basement. He didn't follow the drawings and failed to install 3 support beams! He left a temporary jack on an angle and framed over the rest of the voids in my underpinning. He also left me with a lien against my home from a subcontractor he didn't pay. The City inspectors said it was the worst job they had never seen. Despite telling me everything was done to code - I found out nothing had been passed by the City. He left my house wide open to the elements all winter and I have had to hire a new crew to fix his mess. He is the worst contractor I have ever dealt with. The pictures don't even begin to show the full extent of the damage. I hope and pray no one goes through this with anyone.