Ozone Cleaners

Reviews for Ozone Cleaners

Gideon
Gideon
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Cleaning washroom, storage room and basement

I contacted Ozone cleaners to do a general cleaning of my house. They were able to get my house in order and also make the rooms smell nice in a couple of hours at a low cost. They were friendly and made couple of good recommendations on how to keep the house clean and areas around the house that needed continuous up-keeping. I will recommend their services to anyone who wants professionally done job at a low cost.

it's all joy working with you

Ebenezer
Ebenezer

Church Auditorium Cleaning, Church Kitchen and washrooms cleaning

Ozone Cleaners did a great job cleaning the kitchen, washrooms and kitchen of our local church. They are professionals, arrived on time and communicated with us very well.

They pay attention to fine details, ensured that all stains in the kitchen were completely wiped. Stains on the carpets were removed and the carpet was well treated to bring it back to life. Because it is a church, there is always heavy traffic in the washroom, however Ozone Cleaners did a great to keep it tidy and clean

I will highly recommend Ozone Cleaners for anyone who is looking for great service at a decent price.

thank you sir. we are always at your service

Iisalai90
Iisalai90

Bathroom renovations and landscaping

The work was very excellent. The quality and service was highly professional and helpful. Everything was what I expected and loved! I will definitely recommend this company to all my friends and family members.

thank you very much Lisa is great working with you. we are always at your service. we are very grateful

More about Ozone Cleaners

Give us a call! Your satisfaction is our # 1 priority.

Services that we provide: