I Clean Home

Reviews for I Clean Home

Christine
Christine

Sparkle

Sheila and her team were selected for their high rating and they didn’t disappoint. I wanted my house to sparkle before listing it for sale. My house has never been so clean and fresh looking. You can be confident when you choose i Clean Home.

Thank you very much for your review and rating. We are glad that you are happy with our cleaning service.

Private
Private

House cleaning

We hired I clean home to clean our house in Toronto and we are happy to recommend this home Cleaning services. They clean our house every week go about 2 years. The cleaners are professional home cleaners. If you want a good experience for your home cleaning just try them. We also used them to clean our drapes. Great service

Thank you for rating and review. We do our best to do the best cleaning service.

Sofia A in Toronto
Sofia A in Toronto

cleaned my house

We have a big house in Toronto near York university which I rent it to students. First time I used i clean home to clean the house when it was the move in move out time for students on September. The house was in a very bad shape especially the 2 kitchens and 5 bathrooms.
2 cleaners came to the house and cleaned it thoroughly. It was sparkling when I went for inspection. I kept on using them regularly since then and every time I am happpy with their work. I highly recommend this home cleaning services.

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you are happy.

More about I Clean Home

i Clean Home is a cleaning service in Toronto. Drapery/ curtain take down, pick-up, wash, deliver and re-hang - Rug/ Carpet cleaning - Upholstery/ furniture cleaning - Window Cleaning - icleanhome. ca
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?