Water and Drain Work Plumbing Services

Water and Drain Work Plumbing Services

Reviews for Water and Drain Work Plumbing Services

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Sam was great, very professional and did a great job!

Sam was very quick in responding to my inquiry on HomeStars and gave a very reasonable quote. The work he did with the relocating of the plumbing was done quick and clean. He was also able to accommodate to our schedule. We highly recommend Sam to anyone with plumbing!

thank you very much Joe...I really appreciated

Charles in Toronto
Charles in Toronto

Faucet Replacement

Prompt, efficient and quality service. Sam, a fully Certified Plumber, applied his excellent skills and completely replaced our kitchen faucet. Am very thankful for this same-day, quality service. Highly recommend Water and Drain Work Plumbing Services.

Thank you Charles. your review is very important to us.

derege_kidane
derege_kidane

Plumbing

My Bathtub was plugged and he unplugged it With problem and his pricing was excellent.

hamzah_shams
hamzah_shams

Plumbing

My toilet was leaking, not flash properly and take a lots of water , my water bill was high. From Water and drain work plumbing services ,Sam came and advised me to change the toilet but he told me also that he can fix it as it is but not worth it. I decided to have new toilet from Sam. Sam did excellent work and fair price.

thank you hamzah.

Basement apartment

I received an excellent service and I have been very impressed with the Plumbing work, piping water line in my basement and the price was fare and he did an excellent job from the quality of work and the efficiency and politeness of the individual booking the appointment to the excellent plumber Sam It was a big job - but nothing was too much trouble because his initial assessment was better than others and he got it done quick. I liked the way he communicated, send a text the day before he is due to arrive to confirm that he is coming .He is a real one and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone. He will certainly be the first choice to call for any work that I need to be done in future. I thank you very much and many thanks
Thanks.
Many

we are happy working with you. And thank you.

tafesasamuel
tafesasamuel

Drainage

I called Sam. He showed up on time and unclogged my kitchen sink with resonable price and excellent job. I recomend to others to use Sam services.

More about Water and Drain Work Plumbing Services

My mission is to satisfy my customers with excellent service, reasonable price and guarantee job

Water and drain work plumbing services provide quality services to all customers
If customer not happy with the job, customers are not obligated to do payment.

We collect payments when customers are very happy with the job and price.