Plumbing

Bev McMullan-Kungl from Belleville
Bev McMullan-Kungl from Belleville
3 reviews Belleville, ON

Cleaning my clogged sewer

I had a clogged sewer....again. Brad came to my house and he was very professional and explained everything to me. This company does not charge extra for weekends. It took him a while to clean it and we found out that roots had grown into the town's portion of the sewer pipe. We found the roots when he pulled out the rotor rooter and roots from trees came back with it. He, also, put down the camera to verify there was no other obstruction. I will now have to go after the town to fix their portion of the pipe (I previously had the pipe changed from my house to the town's 4 years ago). I would use this company again. Thanks Brad for all your help.

Thank you very much for the kind review.

Private User reviews Cobourg, ON

Laundry tub

The two young fellows from Guardian Plumbing did a top-notch job installing a laundry tub in the basement and fixing a running toilet. They arrived on time, worked efficiently and explained things in a friendly manner. Couldn't ask for more.

Thank you for the kind review.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Sewer line replacement

Guardian will always be at the top of our list in the future if we should ever need their professional advice on any Plumbing or Drain services.
We found Guardian's work crew to be professional & worked together as a team, which results in a quality job done & a satisfied customer.
Thank you again for a job well done.
Frank & Elaine
Port Hope

thanks Frank and Elaine for the nice review.

Barb in Belleville
Barb in Belleville
1 review Belleville, ON

outdoor plumbing connected

I couldn't have been more pleased with calling this company as they are so friendly and helped me out within hours to install and fix the problem.

The guys that came to fix the problem were so friendly and did a great job. They explained the problem and showed me and explained how it was fixed. Right on!!
If hopefully not but if any problems I need repaired or installed this is the company I definitely will call and recommend them so highly.

Thank you very much for the kind review.

Robert/John
Robert/John
4 reviews Cobourg, ON

Cobourg

Needed some drains and new sinks in our new home changed and connected
Chris was professional, courteous and his work is of top quality.
He was quick and we would absolutley recommend Chris for all plumbing needs and would not hesitate to use his services in the future.

Thank you for the kind review. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Mia iin Belleville
Mia iin Belleville
4 reviews Belleville, ON

Lots of plumbing trouble cleaned up by Guardian Plumbing

888-904-7223
200 McGuire St.
K9A 3C4

We just moved into our 1940s house. We were dismayed to discover a lot of plumbing mess. We had a lot that needed doing. We called other plumbers, and we are still waiting to hear back from some of them; others did not inspire confidence. We called Guardian Plumbing. Chris went through the house thoroughly, and discussed in detail what we needed to do. Chris gave us a quote for the work, and then he arrived the very next morning. He worked steadily, all day, on cleaning up our plumbing mess. These were all things that needed doing, and needed attention right away. I can say without exaggeration, that he averted several near disasters that were on the verge of happening. Chris is knowledgeable, professional, and very competent. He wil most certainly be our 'go to' plumber. Very highly recommended indeed.

Thanks Donna for the review. I am glad i could fix all your plumbing issues.Hope to hear from you in the future.

Thanks Chris

john b in Belleville
john b in Belleville
1 review Belleville, ON

Sewer line back up

888-904-7223
200 McGuire St.
K9A 3C4

Went to the basement and noticed a bad smell, and the floor drain was lifting up. I knew I had a problem, went to the yellow pages found the add for Guardian, made the call and Brad was on site within the hour. He explained the process and cleared the drain. Also we scoped the sanitary line to see what may have caused the blockage, found some minor issues and these will be resolved later in the week as this issue happened on Sunday morning. Great service, will highly recommend them to anyone.

Thanks John. We are pleased to hear you had a positive experience with Guardian.

Well tank and water not turning on

I was having some issues with turning on the water from the well at the cottage, it was turned off since last year and it wasn't turning on. I called around 12pm, Chris showed up within an few hours, super fast service. He explained the situation thoroughly, with ups and down to save few bucks. He didn't have to tell me that, but he did which tells me that the company is honest. He was able fix the problem, replace some parts and turned on the water. Excellent affordable service, I would definitely call them for all other plumbing jobs, good knowledge of the work at hand. Thanks Chris!

Thanks for the kind review. Glad we were able to get you water for the weekend.

Aaron in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

Foundation waterproofing

Excellent affordable and professional. These guys did an amazing job and did it RIGHT! Worked everyday weather permitting. Very helpful and knowledgable. Helped with completing the city of toronto application.

Steven a.
Steven a.
1 review Campbellcroft, ON

New Pump

Brad took my call before 7am Sunday. We had no water, and discused the problem, being most likely our rural well submersible pump 180 feet down!Mutter. Sigh. Project complete, on time, price to my complete satisfaction. Excellent experience, me being mostly a (formerly) grumpy old man, now not!Well done. Absolutely professional.

Thank you Steve. We are pleased that we were able to get you water on a Sunday.

More about Guardian Plumbing And Drain

Guardian Plumbing and Drain is a local partnership offering plumbing and drain Services to the Cobourg, Bowmanville and Belleville area. We’re dedicated to providing trustworthy, reliable 24hr service that you can count on. We are fully equipped with all the tools and extensive knowledge needed to understand and solve your problem. In short you can count on us to get the job done! At Guardian Plumbing, we make your satisfaction our top priority. We stock products from the industry’s top brands, because we know they’re durable and reliable.

Plumbing and Drain Services
WE PROVIDE: FULL SERVICE PLUMBING & DRAIN SERVICES, WATER MAIN REPLACEMENT, CAMERA INSPECTIONS, HIGH PRESSURE JETTING, RENOVATIONS, ROUGH-INS, WATER SOFTENERS, WATER PURIFICATION, REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS, ELECTRIC HOT WATER TANKS, FROZEN PIPES.
TOTO, GROHE, MOEN, DELTA, VIQUA, AMERICAN STANDARD, BRADFORD WHITE, MYERS, GRUNDFOS, MAAX, A.O. SMITH, AND MUCH MORE.
Plumbing installation, repair and service, Leaking Toilet Repair, Hot Water Tank Replacement, Toilet Installation, Septic System Service, Water Line to Fridge Installation, Commercial Plumbing, Unclogging Bathtubs and Sinks, Unclogging Sewer Lines, Unclogging Toilets, Unclogging Kitchen Drains, Sewer Line Camera Inspection.
Visa, MasterCard, Debit,Cheque, E-Transfer
PROJECT RATE
No hourly rates! That means you get a price, IN WRITING upfront before there's any work done!
Warranties depend on job.