FirstOnSite Restoration Dartmouth

clarkeje in Burnside
clarkeje in Burnside
0 reviews Dartmouth, NS

Kitchen/Bathroom renovation

I had water damage to my home. First onsite arrived in a timely manner and completed the emergency repair. This is where the positive experience ends. They told me they could have the re-build complete in 4-6 weeks. It took 6 months, costing us thousands of dollars as we could not use our home. Their work was sloppy, and consistently made errors due to making assumptions and not taking proper measurements. Their communication was poor. I often would not hear from my project manager for a few weeks and was left in the dark about status and completion. I reached out several times with concerns about the quality of work being done. I would never have First On Site enter my home again.

Looking for Fire & Water Damage Restoration pros in Burnside?