Prism Electrical Contracting Inc.

Calgary AB T3P 0P3
Electricians
Prism Electrical Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Prism Electrical Contracting Inc.

Electrical work

I had a problem with electrical wiring and fortunately I called Prism electrical and they identified the problem with in no time and fixed it instantly for reasonable charges. Strongly recommend for their professional approach and sound knowledge.

jmogck in Calgary, Alberta Canada T2R0L2
jmogck in Calgary, Alberta Canada T2R0L2

Kitchen outlets

Had Ahamed install a few outlets and new breakers and plugs for a dishwasher and oven. He was respectful and polite in my dealings with him and completed the work in a day.
Would use him again in the future.

RenoFun
RenoFun

Basement renovation electrical

Ahmed is amazing, that’s all I can say. As a DIY junky I really wanted to be involved with the electrical, learning what I could - not that I will ever do it myself but I like to understand - Ahmed spent time while he was working to educate me on the electrical codes, suggesting options for increasing functionality, and double checking all my measurements so the job would turn out right. He was always on time, got the job done quickly, and left the place clean. I have had him do a number of small electrical jobs, my basement Reno and will likely have him come back to do a hot tub wiring in the future. Can’t recommend him enough, 10/10.

Nolanshire Green NW

He did full basement electrical work Ahmad did excellent job I will definitely use his service in the future he was always on time and he did professional job. I absolutely recommend him to anyone need professional electrical work.

Sam

Very well said Sam. Thank you so much.

patrick in Vernon
patrick in Vernon
0 reviews Vernon, BC

Hot tub and A/C

We had a great experience with Ahamed. I have worked with numerous trades throughout the years and over several renovation projects and this was a pleasure. To keep it brief with Prism we avoided the various problematic issues that are what I consider to be par for the course when working with the trades community these days i.e. late arrival; poor/inconsistent communication; acting without asking; and inadequate information. Ahamed was easy to talk with; made cost saving decisions on the fly while ensuring I was aware of what was being done; spoke with me at length for weeks prior to the actual commencement of work; and was in and out all in one day. Cost wise he was better or comparable to others I checked with.

Thanks Patrick, I really appreciate it.

Anu in Edmonton
Anu in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Electrical wiring and light fixture work in unfinished basement

My unfinished basement wording was done, electrical fixtures were installed and last round of check to confirm was working was done with prism electrical company. Timely visit and professional workmanship were done.

Will highly recommend for any residential work that is needed.

Michael
Michael

No power to one of the bathrooms in our house

Before coming over, Ahamed spent several minutes trying to help me troubleshoot the issue (no power in one of our bathrooms), with the understanding that he wouldn't get paid if I was able to figure it out. When I finally exhausted all my options, he came over that evening (on a Sunday, even), immediately figured out that I wired a GFCI receptacle incorrectly and fixed it. He also charged a very fair price for the service.

prestigedev
prestigedev

Commercial office space

We wired my space from start to finish. Always professional, on time and on budget. Great guy to work with

Electrical reno's

Ahamed is fantastic at his job. He does the work fast, and for a fair price. We had to do some various electrical work throughout an investment property of mine , and he did a great job. Would definitely recommend him and this company to anyone !

Anna
Anna

Kitchen hood fan trouble shooting

He was on time and knowledgeable and fixed the problem very quickly and very reasonable.He was very friendly .

More about Prism Electrical Contracting Inc.

PRISM Electrical Contracting Inc. provides complete electrical services for commercial, residential, offices, retail, restaurants, warehouses, storage facilities, schools, sports arenas, apartment buildings and healthcare facilities within Calgary and surrounding areas. We have many years of training and experience in the industry.

We provide electrical solutions based on the budget of our clients. We take on projects of all sizes from installing a light fixture to a complete building construction.

We are committed to completing projects on time, within budget and with the utmost client satisfaction, good workmanship, following all Canadian Electrical and Safety codes and standards.

Contact us today for all your electrical needs!