Photon Electrical Services Inc

Reviews for Photon Electrical Services Inc

carriedagum
carriedagum

Panel upgrade

We requested Ali, the electrician, to run 2 circuit for the microwave outlet and the fridge outlet because our existing out was in the same circuit. Before Ali did the job, we kept having the breaker turn off whenever the microwave, the fridge, and the outlet for the water boiler turn on at the same. The problem was all of them were in one circuit, which causes the power overloading, and thus, the breaker from tripping.

I would like to thank you for giving us business and your kindness.

Warm Regards

Cynthia
Cynthia

Electrical wiring for three small locations in the house.

Ali replaced the wiring to the front porch, fixed to dimmer switch, and brought electricity to the outdoor outlet.

Hi Cynthia
i am very glad that you are happy with my service. Feel free to reach out to me in the future.
Thanks

vanessa
vanessa

Fixed high ceiling light

Ali was great and our lights work now! It's an old house and a few of the lights stopped working... replaced them all and now everything is good. we had to leave early and he locked up the house for us. Had to reschedule initial day and Ali accommodated us kindly. He even shut the garage door for us. Thanks Ali! Fantastic work!

I would like to thank you for giving us business and your kindness.

Best Regards

mohseni.mahmood
mohseni.mahmood

Installed potlights for hallway area

Excellent job
Fast and professional
Very organized and time management
Very polite and fair cost compare to other company
On time

Thank you for your nice compliment. it was a pleasure having business with you.

Sarv
Sarv

Installed living room fixture

I am very happy with how Ali installed the fixture. He got his job done in time and charged a very reasonable price. He worked safely and was very respectful. I would definitely have him do any future electrical jobs.

we would like to thank you for giving us business and chance to run safe and clean electrical work for you.

Eliot in Toronto
Eliot in Toronto

Electrical outlet (for appliance) relocated

Ali completed this work for us on an expedited basis. We needed a high voltage electrical outlet moved for an appliance that came with a very short cord. Ali was communicative, laid out his plan to fix the issue with me by phone, and then showed up almost immediately to complete the work. The cost was very reasonable and he was really nice person to deal with. Ali was great and we would hire him again for future projects.

Hi Eliot. I am very glad that you are happy with my service. Feel free to reach out to me in the future.
Thanks

Rokzan in Toronto
Rokzan in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

trobleshooting receptacles and switches

Ali was excellent with trouble shooting the problems and resolving them. He was very professional, knowledgeable and safety was his priority. I was very pleased with the service he provided and resolved all issues in a systematic manner.
He would be my number one recommendation to anybody who is looking for a Master Electrician. I will definitely have him back for any kind of Electrical work in the future. I will also recommend him to friends and family.
Thank you Ali, for a job well done.

I would like to thank you for this positive review that you sent regarding my electrical service. As always, my main priority is to make the customer happy and at the same time do my job efficiently and safely in order to not cause any problem in the future. Im hoping that we keep in touch in the near future and just letting you know that if you encounter any problem regarding electrical work then im willing to offer my service to you at any time.

kind regards,

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

TV Wiring

Ali’s work was nothing short of exceptional. He was incredibly flexible, accommodating and professional with his work. We are extremely pleased with his work and look forward to working with Ali again in the near future.

Thank you, Ali!

I would like to thank you for this positive review that you wrote. As always i try to do my job professionally and with care. Thank you again my friend for the review and ill be also looking forward to working with you in the future.

kindly regards,
Ali(ME)

Behpourafshin
Behpourafshin
1 review Newmarket, ON

Installed Stove

They showed up on time and in a professional manner, did a clean and neat job, very satisfied, I would recommend them for any electrical projects.

we would like to thank you for giving us chance to run electrical work for you.

Kiana
Kiana
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Installation of cabinet spotlight for kitchen

I loved the results of the installation. The outcome was consistent with what was explained. I would definitely recommend the services to friends and family. Very pleased!

Hello Dear Customer,
I would like to thank you for giving us business.

More about Photon Electrical Services Inc