Photon Electrical Services Inc

Photon Electrical Services Inc

Reviews for Photon Electrical Services Inc

Terra
Terra

Relocate oven outlet & install ceiling lamp

Our original oven/stove outlet in our condo was not installed in the correct place, and when we bought a new stove this posed a problem because we could not slide it into place up against the wall. Ali fit us in ASAP so we could get cooking again. It turned out to be a more challenging job than anticipated because the wall was solid concrete behind the drywall, but Ali was still able to resolve it for us and keep everything to code. He also installed a ceiling lamp for us. We would highly recommend Ali because he is responsive, explains everything so we are on the same page, is skilled, has an attention to detail, and prices his work fairly. He is also very friendly, so it was a pleasure to work with him.

Dear Terra and Rob,
Thanks for detailed review. It was a pleasure doing your electrical job! We try our best to do professional services to have our customers fully satisfied.
Thanks for nice coffee you offered me, kindly!!
looking forward to doing more electrical work for you in the future.
Photon electrical services Inc

Tom
Tom

Misc outlets and fixtures.

Add outlets and fixtures to condo. Ran new BX and conduit. Changed some outlets to GFI.

Dear customer,
It was a pleasure to do your electrical job. Thanks so much for having business with us.
looking forward to working with you again.
Photon electrical services Inc

sklimasko
sklimasko

Service call

Finally after a lifetime of searching, I have found a fantastic, knowledgable, expert electrical company. This is a family business with people who really care and follow up on their work. I had their electrician come to our rental property and check everything. He did an incredible job. Everything was itemized, photographically documented, repaired and checked to ensure it was up to code. I could not have been happier about my dealings with this company and have given their name numerous times since to others.

Dear customer,

Photon electric was pleased to run your electrical project. We love to see our costumers satisfied by our passionate work. We hope that you reach out to us for future electrical inquiries.

Luisa
Luisa

Installation of new ceiling fan

Ali was very professional! Provide lots of advice and helpful hints! Friendly and accommodating with scheduling!
Would recommend him to others

Thank you for your feedback, we are always pleased to see our costumers satisfied.

Seth in Toronto
Seth in Toronto

Highly Proffesional

Ali came in for the inspection and went an extra mile to complete the job. Highly talented and down to earth. I would definitely engage with them again for any electrical works.

It was a pleasure doing electrical work for you! Thanks for kind words. looking forward to having business with you again!

Damon
Damon
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation

I highly recommend Photon electrical services for any electrical project. Their service is professional and on time and affordable. Ali did an amazing job installing new potlights and new outlet for appliances in my kitchen and fixed some wiring issues. Ali is very knowledgeable with a very good troubleshooting skills. Great experience!

It was a pleasure doing electrical work for you! I am glad you are happy with our services. Thanks for having business with us!

Mike in East York
Mike in East York

Fixed some switches and wiring issues

I had four small issues around the house that had been dragging on that I finally wanted someone to fix. Ali came by and did a free quote, which was excellent, and was in to repair it within the next couple of days. (It would have been earlier, but my wife and I couldn't be home.)

He checked each problem, walked me through what he could and couldn't fix (one was related to a larger fan fixture, and we decided together that it was too small and issue to bother with), and he even checked and double checked an old problem that I was still worrying about but had gone away. Fixed 5 switches out for me.

All in all, it was polite and great service, a reasonable price, and included all the explanations I needed to feel safe and comfortable. Would recommend.

It was my absolute pleasure doing electrical work for you! I am so glad you are happy with my services. Thanks for your detailed explanation. Our customers satisfaction is our number one priority!
Regards,

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Potlight installations

The service was amazing, Very organized and professional. The job was done efficiently and fast.
Also very polite and on time compared to other company’s. I will recommend to family and friends.

Dear customer
Thank you so much for your kind compliment. We would be happy to do more services in the future.

carriedagum
carriedagum

Panel upgrade

We requested Ali, the electrician, to run 2 circuit for the microwave outlet and the fridge outlet because our existing out was in the same circuit. Before Ali did the job, we kept having the breaker turn off whenever the microwave, the fridge, and the outlet for the water boiler turn on at the same. The problem was all of them were in one circuit, which causes the power overloading, and thus, the breaker from tripping.

I would like to thank you for giving us business and your kindness.

Warm Regards

Cynthia
Cynthia

Electrical wiring for three small locations in the house.

Ali replaced the wiring to the front porch, fixed to dimmer switch, and brought electricity to the outdoor outlet.

Hi Cynthia
i am very glad that you are happy with my service. Feel free to reach out to me in the future.
Thanks

More about Photon Electrical Services Inc

We are not just able to do exceptional electrical work, but we treat our customers with respect and care. With years of experience in the electrical field, we know how to make you satisfied. No matter what we do, safety is a priority and we will put lots of effort into our working space. We are proud to be a fully licensed and ensured electrical contractor. We will try our very best to finish your job in your wanted time limit and we always offer a reasonable price. We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the finishing look!